The Pilot Episode
543 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing this cold robotic voice in my head made me jump in fear, but I quickly realized what it was. The legendary 'System' that weird 'voice' promised me. I paused, 'wait can I do that status thin-' no sooner had I thought that a translucent screen popped up in my face.


{Name: Naruto Uzumaki}

{Job: Academy Student}

{Chakra Reserves: 4096}

{Sealed Chakra: 409600}

{Strength: 23}

{Agility: 32}

{Dexterity: 22}

{Intelligence: 15}

{Stealth: 20}                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


{Bloodlines: Uzumaki, Namikaze} {Bloodline Status: Dormant and Inactive} 


{New Gifts Available!} {Beginner Draws Available!}


After taking in the information in the system, I had to take a second to process everything that happened to me. I took a deep breath, then finally accepted it all. After that little moment, I began to inspect my stats. 'I'm gonna ignore that intelligence stat for the moment, it IS Naruto. But by comparing that to my other stats...I'm pretty weak. The only thing I going for me is the chakra reserves, not including the Kurama's apparent sealed chakra. Bloodlines are of course dormant an- mh? Gifts and draws huh...better be OP as hell.' I tapped the [New Gifts] text on the screen.


{Loading....} {Congratulations host, you have received: Remove mental exhaustion skill, 3 Bundles of [Advanced] Ninja training outfit, Chakra recovery skill, Enhanced mental speed, [Advanced] Transformation justu} {Multi Shadow clone justu}


I looked at the skills in shock, type trash items are these? I may have been spoiled as a child, but after all that stress and pain, this is what that 'being' gives me. My expectations immediately died down, I did not even want to look at the 'Draws' now. After mentally closing the screen, which was easier than I was expecting, I finally walked down from the mountain. I felt strangely aware of how much time passed when 'OG Naruto' was in the hospital, which was most likely because of that 'voice'. 

Somehow I knew I had woken up some hours before the first class of the day, the graduation exam where the story started, and when 'Naruto' bombed the clone just. I finally emerged from the woods and made my way into the village, trying to figure out how much time I had before the class started. Like it was instinct, I made my way to the school, which was way bigger than what the anime or manga would have you believe. There were already children grouping up outside the building, talking and playing together.

It felt weird like I was the center of attention yet not. I saw them looking at me, whispering about me, but they just ignored me. Once they saw who it was they just turned around to gossip with their friends. It felt horrible, I have a newfound respect for  'OG Naruto' to be able to keep up that can-do attitude. Then, I saw it, the legendary swing. I immediately rushed over and sat on the most iconic playground item in the whole of the series.

It felt strikingly familiar to me, I wondered if it's because OG's body got used to sitting there all the time. I didn't get to enjoy the feeling for long though, as one of the teachers came and called us for the exam. After hanging around the back of the group and making our way to the classroom, I observed the room. Other than the mobs of the class there were the main cast and side characters. I sat down and zoned out until Iruka told us to go to the testing room. After lingering around to make sure I was in the back of the pack, I stood up and was about to go through the door before Iruka stopped me.

"Naruto-Kun, are you alright? I visited you in the hospital some time ago, your condition...looked serious. They did not even contact me that you discharged." He said as he turned me around to check my body. I merely nodded my head, even with OG's memory, I did not feel confident enough in my abilities to act as the 'Naruto' he knew. Iruka looked at me with sad eyes, whatever that means. He nudged me through the door and gave me an encouraging thumbs-up before leaving, to go get Mizuki I suppose.

I made my way into the class, despite Iruka's delay and me trying to delay, somehow people were still trying to find their seats. I remembered the legendary first kiss scene but thankfully that was a ways off. I still had to meet Konohamaru and have to get paired with Sasuke and Sakura. But I have no intention of waiting for the plot to come and bite me in the ass, not to mention I have already started things differently.

First off, I already have the shadow clone just and do not need to have Mizuki manipulate me into stealing it. Sitting down in my seat, far from everyone else naturally, I wondered if I had to equip the skills and Justus before I could use them or if they were just in me. While I was seated down in my chair contemplating all of this, I had yet to notice the fact that Iruka had called my name, 4 times. When I had finally realized I could only jump up and apologetically smile, still not willing to talk to Iruka. It seemed he was reluctant to scold me as I had just emerged from the hospital. I went down and he escorted me to the exam room.

I walked in and the first thing that caught my attention was the ninja headbands, it seemed that not all of 'OG' Naruto's emotion left this body. And the second thing that caught my attention? The man, the myth, the legend Mizuki, the Infamous first antagonist of the series Naruto. He had this shifty vibe all around him, guess OG deserved that 15 intelligence stat. Iruka sat down right beside Mizuki, took a deep breath, sighed, and signaled me to start. Because the multi-shadow clone justu is illegal right now I had no choice but to whisper my justu and pray it worked.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" 

 

Sorry, it took so long and is so short, was out bike riding and came in late. Just wanted to post the chapter. Hope yall enjoy it.

19