Hell-Level Training
376 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rock lee whipped around towards me. 

"Yes, I am Rock lee. Who are you?" He straightened his posture before putting his hands behind his back. 

"Uh, my name is Naruto. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand and he firmly grasped it.

"Nice to meet you as well, Naruto." After we greeted each other, it was... awkward. I was kind of expecting he would continue the conversation but he just stared at me with his ungodly large pupils. I'm pretty sure it made up about 55 percent of his eyes.

"Ahem, so Naruto? Do you have any particular reason for talking to me?" I nodded. 

"I have heard that you're very proficient in taijutsu. So I was wondering if you would like to train with me?" He stared at me with some unnerving intensity. All of a sudden, he sprang into a defensive pose.

"Ah, so you want to fight me?" I immediately put my hands up in surrender.

"No, no, no! I was thinking more of a training relationship, you know? Senpai and kōhai type thing. I'm not here to challenge you." He slowly got out of his defensive stance and straightened out once more.

"Oh, you wish to train with me. Hmm, it would be a little nice to indulge in my youth with someone. Alright, I suppose I could train you a bit." I gave him a small smile before realizing I'm wearing a full-body ninja suit and there was no way he could see me.

"Yeah, so are we going to start no-" Before I could even fully finish my sentence, he suddenly just appeared in front of me. He was at most 10 inches from my face and still moving towards me. Everything seemed to once again just slow down in that familiar way. I might have been wrong about that Enhanced mental speed because my mind was racing.

Combined with the slow-mo effect from what was probably my adrenaline, my mind was scrambling to find a way out of the situation. My only solution was to try to dodge, as there was no way I could take his hit head-on. Even with my enhanced mental speed, my body was still fairly slow compared to Rock Lee, so there was no way I could dodge completely.

All this mental calculation was happening while Lee was still moving toward me, he had managed to cut the distance from 10 inches to 8 inches in nanoseconds. I made up my mind and tried to put my hands up while simultaneously trying to step back to the side. I figured I had some more time, as he was most likely going to hit me with his fist, not headbutt me.

Once I had thought it all out, time sped up once again. I was right about how he would attack me. Launching his fist at me, I barely managed to put my arms up in time while slightly moving out of the way to partially receive the devastating blow. When it finally landed, the faint feeling of something cracking, shot through my arm.

Before I could even fully register it, I was on the ground.  It took me a minute to realize what had happened. When I finally noticed, I dragged myself up from the dirt. Staggering to my feet, I looked at him in shock.

"W-What the hell man! Why did you just, assault me like that?" Back in his little pose, he tilted his head at me a bit.

"Huh? I thought we were sparring?" He dropped his hands, stood straight again, and scratched his head.

"No! Even if we were, you could have given me some notice!" I gripped my forearms and winced in pain while glaring at him.

"Oh...My bad, haha...Do you still want to spar?" I took in a deep breath and looked at him.

"Sure. J-Just not now!" I still wanted to train with Rock Lee but with that dangerous right punch, we weren't going to be sparring anytime soon. I probably fractured my radius bone and would take a little while for it to heal. Suddenly, pain once again shot through my forearms with cracking sounds that resonated accompanying it.

After about 30 seconds, the pain and sounds stopped. Widening my eyes, I realized I had completely forgotten about OG's healing. Even if I knew all of this, I still pressed my arms in general shock. Instantly healing was very disorienting to experience first-hand. Still examing it, I heard a 'wow' which immediately startled me.

"What was that?" Rock Lee walked over to me, grabbed my arm, and began inspecting it. I slyly slide it away from him.

"Uh, I don't know... So I need to go, but how about we start training tomorrow?" He snapped his head to me and smiled at me.

"Very well! Can't wait!" He turned around and walked over to his tree to continue pounding. I left him there, pounding away, and ran back through the forest. Getting back to the house, I took off the training clothes and went to the bathroom. Back in the jumpsuit, I pulled up the system. 


{Name: Naruto Uzumaki}

{Job: Academy Student}

{Chakra Reserves: 4096}

{Sealed Chakra: 409600}

{Strength: 23}

{Agility: 57}

{Dexterity: 22}

{Intelligence: 15}

{Stealth: 20}


{Jutsus:[Advanced] Transformation justuMulti Shadow clone justu}


{Bloodlines: Uzumaki, Namikaze} {Bloodline Status: Dormant and Inactive}


{Beginner Draws Available!}


{Unequipped Skills: Chakra recovery skillRemove Mental Exhaustion skill}


My agility increased substantially, probably because of the training outfit, which I was hoping would happen. Thinking of giving the system another chance, I decided it was time to try out the beginner draws. I tapped on the beginner draws and a strange ding dong sound echoed through my head.

{Hello, host. Congratulations on receiving...}

FILLER CHAPTER ALL DAY BABY. Any suggestions on what he is receiving?

12