Update and Announcement
1.9k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi everyone! I'm here to share some great news regarding Kisses, Curses, and Love.

The book is now published! You can get it online as an ebook on Amazon Kindle and Itch.io, as well as on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Tolino, Vivlio, and Borrow Box! 

The book contains all fourteen chapters that are here on Scribble, with some minor edits and an additional bit added to chapter eleven. There is also an special 4.1k epilogue included with the book as well! It takes place three years after the events of the story and closes up some remaining plot lines while also giving Angel, Blake, and Terra a happy ending together. If you've loved this story then I think you're going to be very happy with everything I've included in the epilogue as well!

As always I'm grateful for the support and feedback I've gotten from you all here. I'll be keeping these first fourteen chapters up here on Scribble for y'all to continue to read and enjoy, and I'm immensely thankful toward anyone who buys a copy of the ebook to support me!

I'd also really appreciate if y'all could spread the word about my book as well to anyone else who you think might enjoy it. I have a pinned tweet on my twitter page promoting the book and any likes or retweets on that would be amazing. 

Thank you all so much for following along on this story to this point. I hope you've fallen in love with these characters as I have!

Links

Amazon

Itch.io

Barnes and Noble

Kobo

Vivlio

55