Chapter 2
360 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What is this?! Have you possibly gone crazy?

This dream is spiraling into something crazy, putting all your wishes and desires in one and granting everything you have hoped for. 

"Oh how polite you two are, this is my daughter Y/N L/N." Your mother said with a smile, pushing you forward gently to meet the two children.

You awkwardly smiled at them with a wave and they did the same, almost blinding you in the process with their beauty. Geez they're still kids and they're already this attractive and charismatic.

It was weird seeing your favorite characters in front of you and most of all, interacting with them in the flesh.

Ah this dream is the best you had for a while, actually for the whole 16 years you had in the original world.

You wish this dream would never end.

"N-nice to meet you." You stuttered, flushing red from the embarrassment you felt. You felt nothing compared to them, people who's qualified as human angels.

To say the least, you're nothing but a potato next to them.

"Why don't you take them to your room Y/N? To play together." Your mother said with a smile and you stiffen at her words.

Play? Together? You know how to play but yet again, you're older mentally and playing with them would be like playing with toddlers and it's not fun.

You would feel like baby-sitting but come to think of it, this is an opportunity you can't pass. This is your favorite siblings you're talking about and there's no space to hesitate.

"Alright!" You beamed but inside you're sweating, thinking of what 9 year old kids are playing or what their interest is.

You can't remember what your interest was when you're at this age but you will try.

You walked upstairs to your room with the siblings following you. You're glad that your room was rather clean.

"Welcome to my room.....I guess?" You cursed at your awkward self but it seems like it's not a problem for Christina when she just laughed.

You let them enter and sit down on your bed while you stand in front of them. It was awkward, there was a tense silence and Theo's stoic face was not helping at all.

You know Christina was easy to entertain but Theo? He's a boy and you don't know what boys at his age wants.

"Let's play Uno!" You suddenly perked, no one could deny that wonderful game! You grabbed it on your desk and pulled it out of it's carton box, sitting on your carpeted floor.

"Oh! Yes let's play that!" Christina said excitedly as she sat in front of you. Theo followed suit, he seems to like it when he didn't roll his eyes.

In the novel he always rolls his eyes when he didn't like something and you're thankful he didn't do that.

"I won't lose." He said, his voice having a slight competitive tone in it. You smirked internally, you've been playing this game longer than them and there's no way you're going to lose too.

|•|•|•|•|

"UNO!" You shouted, slamming your only card on the floor, laughing in a almost evil manner.

"You're really good at this game N/N!" Christina smiled as she put her remaining cards down. She doesn't seem to care that she lost again and just congratulated you.

Theo did the same, nodding as he also put his remaining cards down too.

"I agree, you always seem to have great cards." He smiled and you laughed sheepishly.

"Ehehe, it's just luck y'know."

You've been playing for so many rounds now and you mostly won. During this time, you guys clicked and you became close to the siblings especially to Christina whom you now prefer as Christy.

She started to call you with your nickname too and Theo? You guess you're close now since he seems comfortable with you.

"Let's play one more time." He said with a determined voice, he wanted to beat you.

"Yes, one more time!" Christy agreed with her older brother. You smiled and nodded as you watched Theo shuffle and distribute the cards again.

Playing with them was fun and there was never been a dull moment, the once awkward silence was filled with chatter and laughter.

Sometimes Theo would slip a laugh here and there everytime he thinks he will win but of course you always prove him wrong by placing add cards with a grin.

"You three seem to get along just fine." In the middle of the game, your mothers entered the room with satisfied smiles.

"Hmm, she's fun to be with." Theo answered and you turned red, ah compliments always gets you.

"Yeah we're friends now!" You said in turn, hugging Christy and she returned the embrace.

"That's good! You can always come by the house to play dear!" This made Mrs. Alderich happy as she placed a hand on her cheek with a pleased smile, gushing.

"The same goes with me." Your mother agreed with a smile also. Everyone is happy but you have mixed feelings.

This just a dream and you would wake up soon, ending this paradise but you did spend time with them.

You suppose it was fun while it lasted and soon you were saying goodbye to the Alderich family and seeing them off.

"Bye bye N/N, let's play again together." Christy said with a gentle smile, pulling you for a hug.

Theo joined in before you all withdrawn.

"Yeah, let's play again together some time." You giggled as Theo gave you a head pat, something he always loves to give to his little sister.

And off they go, going home to a huge house just near you.

"Come on Y/N, you must be tired." Your mother put a hand on your shoulder gently, leading you inside.

To think of it you're starting to get sleepy too and you let her tuck you in bed, placing a sweet kiss on your forehead before leaving but not before turning the lights off.

"This is the best day and dream ever. I wonder if I'm able to live a life like this.." With that you closed your eyes, wondering if you'll return to the real world and never meet them again.

And with that, you fell asleep.

Edited : March 1, 2022

2