Chapter 5
219 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two years have passed and now you're already 11 along with Christy. Since Theo is a year older than you two, he had already graduated from elementary and is now in his first year of middle school while you and Christy are at the last year of elementary.

You both were sad, it was foreign to not see and eat with Theo during lunch or recess.

He was a protective brother so he didn't bother eating with his friends. Instead he used it to check up on both of you and his sister to make sure you were both doing fine.

Did I mention that Theo thinks of you as a little sister now? Going far as calling you 'Lil sis and always buying you your favorite drink every lunch break without a miss.

You're going to miss his wonderful head pats and his soft eyes.

"Ah, I miss Theo.." You mumbled and Christy giggled, you weren't exactly subtle with your feelings of fondness with Theo and he wasn't either.

Here you are moping around outside your designated classroom. Thankfully you're still classmates with Christy, perhaps it was the usual cliche where everyone should be in the same class.

"Don't worry, you guys will still see each other. We're neighbors and were basically living in each others houses." She laughed as she put her hand on your shoulder in attempt to cheer you up.

What she said was true, you always come around their house and sometimes even sleep there, their parents doesn't particularly mind since they're really fond of you and vice-versa with the siblings and your parents.

"You're right!" After years of having a drama-less and happy life with your friends and parent, you grew to forget your past life and be happy at this world.

But you never forgot the real reason you're here though. It was to help Christy choose who's best for her and live a happy life with your friends beside you.

You don't know how the novel ended and who she ended with since it's in the missing second book but oh well. As long as you help her, you're sure everything will go well. 

And so you're ready to meet the first male lead that is going to appear this year. You already saw his name listed at the same classroom as yours.

Yet again, same class cliche and all.

Almost every student of the class was already gathered outside the classroom, waiting for it to opened by the teacher but the one person you're waiting for wasn't here yet.

You stared at Christy as she smiled while telling you her expectations for this year and how happy she is that she's still in the same class as you.

She grew popular over the years, getting elected as school officer, racking up gold medals and being one of the most intelligent in the school.

She's starting to look like the Christy you knew in the novel. Her hair was a lot longer now, her body was getting mature and she's now more beautiful.

Because of this, many boys had courted her but she kept reminding them that they're still in elementary and that it wasn't the time yet, which was true by the way. It was funny seeing boys ogle around her and confess.

It was puppy love.

But how about you? Since you were originally smart before and that you're mentally older than everyone, everything was easy for you. The lessons were easy and boring but you acted like you didn't know them already.

You had to get some answers wrong intentionally and act dumb sometimes. You don't want the teachers saying you're too smart for the current level and make you skip and advance a grade level.

Sure you'd love to be classmates with Theo but Christy is the main priority and so you acted like any elementary kids would do.

You let her get the top spot in the class everytime and stay as the second. Besides she's going to be more smarter than you soon.

You got a few admirers here and there but like Christy, you didn't pay them any mind. You also got into some competitions but purposely make yourself lose.

Competing internationally is a drag y'know.

Over these years, you made a mental promise to Christy to not make her sad and not let any harm come towards her. She's someone important to you and you to her, she's like your sister and you were family to her.

You've got each other's back all the time.

Suddenly the atmosphere around you shifted as everyone suddenly looked at one direction as if they were pieces of metals getting attracted by a magnet.

You and Christy looked at each other before turning your heads towards where people were looking.

There he is, one of the male leads.

Jeremy De Loughrey.

One of your top choices. He's remarkably nice to Christy in the novel and he never forced her into things she didn't want. Never once did he manhandled her or get into her personal bubble with force.

Out of the five male leads, he was the one who respected Christy the most and always supported her in everything she does. You could say their relationship were the one's that is full of respect.

He was quite the slow one to fall in love, he was the first to meet Christy but one of the last one's to fall in love with her.

You'd be lying if you didn't cheer for him to end up with Christy during the times you were reading.

But here you are, seeing him with your own eyes. You felt that pull towards him, he was that charismatic but of course Christy is immune to that since she didn't show any reactions at all.

'I-is this the power of male leads? To assert dominance without T posing or doing anything?' His presence is hard to ignore. If it's possible to ignore him in the first place.

He was still a child but like Christy, he was undeniably cute. Yes cute, he wasn't quite the sexy man you knew in the novel yet.

'Is it possible to be this cute!?'

Puberty still hadn't got to him and yet he was already attractive, you feel attacked and scared as to what will happen to you once he fully developed to the man he was supposed to be.

You could tell that he was bothered by the amount of people looking at him as he walked towards his assigned classroom.

He was fiddling with the strap of his bag as he approached, trying to look unbothered by their staring.

Don't worry Jeremy, as days and years go by you're going to be immune soon. You're a male lead you should get used to it.

But you just couldn't blame them from staring though. He was just that attention worthy y'know. He was tall and have such dark ebony hair that contrasts so much to his pale skin. His golden eyes wasn't to ignore too despite him trying to avoid any eye contacts.

You remembered him as the chill and cool type but seeing him act so shy was just kind of strange?

But yet again, he may be unsettled because of how he knows no one just yet.

You stared at Christy, she stared at you back with a confused look. You smirked that caused her to flinch.

'Look Christy, it's one of your future husband.' What you wanted to say to her but you didn't and just gave her a pat in the back.

3