Season 1 Final: Fantasia
253 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone is back at the Fairy Tail guild hall.

Erza:"Thanks to Porlyusica's help, the Master's going to pull through just fine. So don't worry. He'll be back to work in no time."

Everyone cheers.

Lucy:"Thank goodness. I got to admit I was getting a little worried."

Gray:"Ah, come on, It'll take more than that to make gramps kick the bucket."

Erza:"Well, he isn't as young as he used to be. So any added stress to his heart could significantly affect his health. Let's be on our best behavior, okay?"

All:"Aye, Sir!"

Lucy:"I don't know if it's such a good idea to do the fantasia parade after everything that's happened."

Mira:"BUt the Master wants us to do it. Besides, it's the perfect way to cheer everyone up after all that mess."

Juvia smiles.

Juvia:"I can't wait to see what you all have in store for the parade."

Gray:"Yeah?"

Cana slides over to Juvia.

Cana:"You're gonna be in it with us, Little Lady."

Juvia gasps.

Macao/Wakaba:"You're a member, right?"

Juvia gets embarrassed and she faces a pillar and rubs her finger on it.

Juvia:"Well, yeah, I am, but I'm so new, I didn't think I'd be in the parade."

Wakaba:"I was expecting a little more excitement from her."

Macao:"She looks upset."

Cana:"Isn't she the cutest?"

Happy:"A lot of members were injured fighting against each other. So anyone who's not hurt has to participate."

Lucy looks to Gray.

Lucy:"Does that mean I'm gonna be in it too?"

Gray:"Well, yeah, we need all the people we can get."

Gray points his thumb to the side.

Gray:"Especially since we're not gonna be able to use those three."

Lucy:"Oh yeah."

Off to the side is Gajeel, Alice and Natsu all sitting on a bench, bandaged up. Most of Natsu's face is wrapped up. Alice's right hand is in a cast and she's only wearing abra and simple pants. Her torso is partially covered in bandages. 

Alice:"I was looking forward to it this year. I'm gonna try and convince the Master to let me participate."

Gajeel:"Screw you and your parade."

Natsu gives a muffled response and Alice sweat drops.

Lucy:"Do you have any idea what he just said?"

Happy:"Knowing him, it was probably something stupid."

Gajeel:"Come on, How're you gonna be part of the action? You're out."

Natsu gives another muffled response and he gets slightly angry. Alice laughs,

Gajeel:"That's got nothing to do with it, bro. What the heck is your problem?!"

Lucy:"I wonder how Gajeel can understand him."

Happy is eating a donut.

Happy:"Well, it's probably because he's just as stupid as Natsu is."

Lucy:"That was harsh. You've got a serious mean streak in you, cat."

Mira giggles.

Alice looks amongst the crowd as Natsu and Gajeel keep arguing. 

Alice:'I'm glad everyone is getting along now.'

Alice lightly groans in pain.

Alice:'Absorbing Laxus's lighting was a very bad idea. But it helped me win.'

Alice looks down to her right hand.

Alice:'It's weird that I'm actually able to absorb elements. The first time I was running on pure instinct to survive against Jellal. But absorbing elements is quite painful and I'm only able to use them for a short amount of time.'

Everyone grows quiet and a few gasp. Alice looks up and sees Laxus entering the guild hall. Laxus is wrapped up in bandages.  

Macao:"Laxus."

Wakaba:"What do you want?"

Laxus:"Where's the old man?"

Droy:"We ain't telling."

Jet:"You think you can just waltz in here and ask to see the master?"

People start to shout.

Levy:"Guys, stop it."

Erza:"Quiet, everyone." *She shouts.*

Everyone goes quiet.

Levy:"Erza."

Erza:"The Master's in the infirmary."

Jet spins around and looks to Erza.

Jet:"Are you nuts?"

Laxus walks past them and he looks to the side and sees Alice looking at him She nods to him and he nods back.

Natsu then jumps in front of Laxus and gives a muffled speech.

Laxus:"Natsu."

They stare at each other.

Natsu points at Laxus and gives another muffled speech.

Mira:"What'd he say?"

Gajeel and Alice walk to the group and Lucy looks to Gajeel.

Lucy:"Can you interpret please?"

Gajeel:"He said, 'Next time, it ain't gonna be two against one. And Alice won't be there. It'll just be me and you face-to-face. ANd I swear I ain't gonna lose to you again.' Or something."

Lucy:"Wait a second. I thought you guys beat him and Alice beat him."

Gajeel:"No, I'd say it was more like a draw."

Alice:"I only was able to beat him because he was already weakened."

Lucy:"Huh?"

Gajeel:"Look what he did to us. If he had been around during the Phantom battle, I'd be six feet under right now."

Laxus walks past Natsu and Natsu gives muffled grumbles. Then he turns around and gives another muffled speech.

Laxus waves to Natsu and Natsu's eyes widen. Alice smiles.

Erza:"Show's over, guys. Let's get ready for the Fantasia Parade."

Everyone cheers.

 

 

 

 

The parade is in full swing and Alice is standing on top of a makeshift hill on a float. Alice is wearing the armor she used to fight Laxus.

Alice's hands glow gold and she requips Fragrant Olive and she points it to the sky. The sword blade becomes golden petals and they fly into the sky.

The petals fly around in the sky and they form into a dragon and they fly around. Everyone cheers and Alice looks into the crowd and sees Millianna, Wally and Sho. Millianna blows a kiss at Alice and Alice blushes.

The petal dragon flies into the sky and forms into a giant flower then it explodes into the words Fairy tail.

Alice looks back and sees Makarov acting goofy and Alice snickers then starts to laugh. Then she notices Makarov doing the fairy Tail symbol and Alice puts her hand up and does the Fairy Tail symbol.

Natsu:"Okay guys, who's proud to be a member of Fairy Tail?"

Members:"Yeehaw!"

Alice laughs.

Alice:"Aye, sir!"

Alice looks up to the fireworks in the sky.

Alice:"I love this Guild!"

Alice hears a whistle and looks to the side and sees Millianna and she holds up a sign that says "See you Later tonight." and Millianna winks at her.

Alice blinks a few times and smokes shots out of her ears.

Alice:"I really love this guild!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(There season 1 is done.)

03-15-2022

1028 words

5