Nirvana!
111 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Short episode.)

Alice is running through the forest, she suddenly stops and looks around. Then she groans.

 Alice:"Maybe I should have gone with Lucy and the others."

Something hits Alice on the head and she grabs her head in pain.

Alice:"What the heck!"

Something drops in front of Alice and she sees a glowing golf ball.

Alice:"A golf ball?"

Another golf ball hits Alice in the back. Then she takes out Fragrant Olive and cuts down a few more golf balls.

Alice:"Stop hiding!"

Alice hears many people laugh around her and she's suddenly surrounded by many people holding golf clubs.

Alice sweat drops.

Alice:"I thought this was going to be more difficult."

Dark Guild Member:"Hey, don't underestimate us!"

DGM:"Yeah! We're a very strong guild!"

DGM:"Get her!"

The dark guild members run at her.

Alice sighs and twirls her sword around and it glows and she slashes the air to her left. A red slash goes through the air and explodes, sending a few of the golf players flying through the air.

DGM:"She took them out really fast!"

Alice holds her hand out.

Alice:"[World Call:Generate Thermal element!]"

Red orbs appear on Alice's fingers.

Alice:"[For element, sword shape. Fly straight. Discharge.]"

Red swords fly from Alice's hand and takes out a few Golf Players. 

Someone tries to hit Alice with their gold club, but Alice grabs the club and punches the guy in the face, sending him to the ground knocked out.

Alice jumps back as a few golf balls hit the ground where Alice was standing.

Alice then throws her hand up and a small wall of ice forms in front of her and blocks a few golf balls.

Alice:"I hate golf."

Alice kicks a guy in the crotch and he falls to the ground, letting out a whimper. 

Alice kicks another guy in the stomach and sends him crashing into a few more of his guild members.

A golf ball hits Alice in the stomach and it dents her armor. Alice grumbles.

Alice:"I'm gonna have to pay for that!"

Alice punches another guy in the face. A bunch of golf players jump towards Alice. Alice holds her hand up towards the guys in the air.

Alice:"[World Call:Generate luminous element. Burst element!]"

A bright ball of light explodes from Alice's hand, Blinding everyone around her.

After the light dies down all the Dark Guild Members are on the ground.

Alice puts her sword in its sheath and she looks to the sky. The sun is setting on the horizon. 

Alice:"I'm wasting time."

Alice takes off running through the forest again.

Alice:'Where are you, Erza.'

After a while of running the pillar of light turns completely white.

Alice:"I hope that's a good sign."

Alice begins to run again but the ground starts to shake beneath her.

Alice:"What's going on!"

The ground under Alice begins to rise and Alice screams as she pushes into the sky.

Alice:"I want to go home!"

After a few minutes the shaking stops and Alice looks around and notices she is on the roof of some building. Alice stands up and walks towards the edge and looks out and sees a city.

Alice:"Is this.... Nirvana?"

Suddenly the edge of the roof crumbles under Alice and she blinks a few times then falls off the roof while screaming.

Alice:"I hate this!"

Alice falls onto the street and her breath is knocked out of her lunges and a crack is hard from her armor.

Nirvana begins to move.

Alice groans.

Alice:"I think... I'm lay here for a bit."

Alice takes a few deep breaths.

Alice:"Yeah, that sounds nice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05-23-2022

550 words

4