Chapter 62 – Baratie Restaurant.
260 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In mid-air there was a giant dragon with black scales flying at great speed over the sea, seemingly searching for something.

'I found one.' The dragon thought while looking at the sea below, after a while the sea started to ripple and a sea king appeared.

The sea king looked around and suddenly saw a giant dragon heading towards him very quickly, the sea king was afraid and wanted to go back to the depths of the sea, but the water around him started to move in a strange way and did not allow him to dive into the sea, but the water threw him into the air.

The dragon easily grabbed the sea king with its claws and flew away, the sea king tried to break free from the dragon's grip but couldn't, the dragon looked at the sea king's resistance with mockery, "Don't tire yourself, you will never be able to get out of my grasp."

The sea king did not listen to the dragon and kept trying to escape from his grip, the dragon was upset by that and grabbed the head of the sea king with his right hand and his body with his left hand, and with a simple movement, the sea king's head was separated from his body.

After the dragon flew for a while he reached a ship; The hull was black like marble while the ship's railings were coated in gold, and it had three masts with black sails.

The figure on the ship's sail and flag is so amazing, it's a dragon skull wearing a straw hat with two swords crossed behind the skull.

The Dragon threw the Sea King onto the deck and his gigantic body began to shrink into a tiny human being 206cm tall.

This young man is Ethan and his height has increased from 198cm to 206cm, since he came to the world of One Piece his body seemed to grow again but Ethan didn't notice it anymore.

 

"Ethan, it's good that you're back, Lucy ate everything on the ship 10 minutes ago. She wants more food." Makino greets Ethan and informs him of Lucy's condition, while Zora and Kuina cut up the King of the Sea for the rest of the girls to cook.

"I'M HUNGRY, BRING ME FOOD."

Ethan and the girls heard Lucy screaming from inside the ship with the sound of something crashing and then the ship started shaking. Seeing this, the girls started working faster and started sending food to Lucy.

 

"I'm going to go get another Sea King. I don't think that will be enough for now. Nami, how long until we reach the Baratie Restaurant?" Ethan sighed and then looked at Nami seriously, they should hurry to the Baratie Restaurant, they won't be able to keep up with Lucy's need for food for long.

"We need another hour to get there." After hearing Nami's answer, Ethan didn't waste any time, so he turned into a dragon and flew away to find another Sea King.

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

The hour passed and their ship reached the Baratie Restaurant.

The Baratie is a fairly large ship. It takes an oval shape, with the normal masts but has a fish as a front-piece/head. The Baratie has a round bottom. A small array of cannons are lined on the sides, which can be used for battle.

Contrary to the original story, they did not meet the navy ship in front of the restaurant, nor did they meet Johnny and Yosaku on their way here.

Anyway, Ethan and the girls hurriedly entered the restaurant while dragging Lucy with them while she was eating a giant steak she was holding.

 

Although she ate a lot of food during this period, her body was still well-groomed and Lucy did not gain any fat from what she ate. After all, everything she eats is converted into energy in order to nourish the fetus.

As soon as they entered the restaurant they were greeted by a group of chefs carrying weapons. There were four people standing at the front, as soon as they saw them Ethan recognized them.

The people Ethan knew were Patty, Carne, Zeff, and the female Sanji.

Patty is a large, muscular man with a lot of hair on his arms and legs. He has a shaved head, large lips, and a short black beard. He wears a navy blue short-sleeved shirt with yellow buttons on both sides, and light blue on the end of the sleeves. He has knee-length shorts that are the same color as his shirt, along with brown shoes. He also wears a white apron, a pink ascot, an earring in his right ear, and a white rope tied around his head. He has two heart tattoos on his left arm.

Carne is about average-sized, has an unshaven face, and brown hair. He is a chef who wears the usual clothes for his job along with dark sunglasses and a chef's hat.

Zeff has short blonde-hair, which he keeps underneath his extra-long chef's hat. a mustache that he tied with light blue ribbons on each end, and a beard. Also, since he lost his right leg, he has a peg leg and he seems to have no trouble walking with it.

The female Sanji has a large chest and slender waist, long-legged Woman with blond hair which She keeps brushed over one side of her face the left side.

[mission:Have sex with Sanju! Reward:10,000Points]

[mission:Defeat or Kill Krieg and his Pirates in one minute! Reward:5,000Points]

'one minute? With my current strength, I can defeat them with less than that. But why are these cooks pointing weapons at us, we haven't done anything to them.' Ethan didn't understand what was going on here, it didn't happen in the original story.

"You foolish pirates, you scared all our customers and they all ran away, how can you compensate us for this." The expressions of all the chefs were distorted from anger as if they wanted to eat Ethan and the girls alive from their anger.

Usually their customers will not be afraid even if the pirates come here because they know that the chef in this restaurant is very strong, but this time the shape of the pirate ship and what it carries really terrified them, and it is clear that whoever owns such a ship must be very strong.

That's why everyone fled as soon as the pirate ship appeared.

"Wait, we don't have any bad intentions. We're here for the food, we have the money." Ethan went forward and put a large bag on the ground and opened it in front of the cooks. The bag was full of gold and treasures.

As soon as he heard Ethan's words and saw Gold, the attitude of the group of cooks towards Ethan and the girls changed completely.

Patty steps forward with a big smile, "Dear customers, what would you like to order today for your lunch?"

"I don't care what kind of food you're going to make, I want all the chefs to work here to cook as much food as possible and bring it to us. And don't worry about the ingredients because I brought them with me." When Ethan finished speaking, he pointed to his ship.

The ship was carrying more than ten bodies of sea kings.. Seeing this, the cooks were shocked and knew why all the customers had fled, that the person who could defeat ten sea kings was not an ordinary person at all.

0