Tape 1 – Company Introductory Technical Support
22 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tape Start

 

Hi. And welcome to the introductory tape for your new job at Bunny Smiles Inc. You have applied to a job in Technical Support & Maintenance. What does this job particularly mean? It means that you, amongst others employees are the ones who’ll take care of creating a magical and fun experience for Bon’s Burgers.

 

The tape cuts to the animatronics Bon, Boozoo, and Banny singing some old children's songs.

 

These are the Showstoppers. Bon, Sha, Boozoo, and Banny. A computer-animated band made by BSI to entertain children. As a Technician, you will be given the role of Facility Caretaker. Around this fun and magical journey we’ll work on certain tasks. Such as; Cleaning Protocols, RObot cLeaniNG anD rePair, and learning how to use BSI technology. But first, here's a message from Jack Walten and Felix Kranken, our beloved founders. 

 

Which reads: In BSI the most important thing to us isn’t the money or the rating. The most important thing to us is that you have a wonderful experience while working with us.

That being said, with Bon's Burgers Restaurant getting opened in a few weeks, we are looking forward to achieving this dream with you.

 

The tape cuts off. And shows a sign. 

 

The BSI Storage Facility, also known as K-9 is a company project to store all valuable items from the “Closed for Good” Bon’s Burgers Restaurant. Given the situations about the incidents inside the 1974 Bon’s Burgers LOCATION, any type of props, animatronics, and arcade machines will be carefully moved, inspected, and secured inside a bunker located deep down in Saint Joana’s Forest for good.

A FACILITY CARETAKER will take care of the facility and keeping it safe and working properly. 

 

Tape Part End

0