Chapter 19 The Rise of a Countess Arc ♡
619 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

            Baron Sik having left the room I turned my attention to a more pressing matter. During our forced marched I… accidentally… tore my hymen…

            But that is not the worst part because due to my powers of healing it reformed thus presenting me with quite the conundrum. If you think about it, I will need to be deflowered every time I engage in acts of a sexual nature.

            Frankly I can’t see myself going through that every time I have sex but then again, I have yet to experience what having sex as a woman feels like.

            Due to this I have decided to have my first experience tonight.

            I had always believed that Tristian would be the first person I would sleep with but since he refused me and given the fact that all other candidates are either far way or not to my taste, I have no choice but to make do with what I already have at hand.

            It’s been almost two months since we started our eastern subjugation and there were plenty of lords who either refused to surrender or whom I had long ago decided to eradicate. That resulted in me taking their surviving family members as war slaves.

            I of course made sure that neither man nor women will be able to continue their bloodlines. It was either this or killing them which would have been cruel and a waist of a possible source of labor. Not to mention that many of those nobles are amongst the most attractive individuals I have met in this world, and this is where I found the solution to my current problem.

            As I will be cursing each and every one of them to be as loyal as can be, I can make sure that no rumour about me spreads. At the same time, I will have access to a buffet of men and women who will do anything and everything I desire. Some might question the morality of my actions, but I see it differently. All of those whom I have enslaved were supposed to be dead, I on the other hand gave them a second chance to live and in return I will take all they have to offer.

            The only issue is that I have castrated all the men, that is not to say that they can’t get it up but that it would take a lot of work on my part for that to happen. Actually it doesn’t have to be me, any other women would do if and when I chose a man, I will also need a girl to do the work. After all I would never debase myself into giving a man a blowjob or anything of the like. I also do not intend to be impregnated by anyone, so this is the only foolproof method to avoid any accidents.

            ‘Meh, I can use them as guards for my Harem of women and maybe use those men whom I am truly attracted to.’ A little like the Ottomans did.

            Anyway, that’s all for the future, what matters now is who will I take to my bed tonight?

            The first candidate has to be the daughter of house Arden, she is a beauty without equal and only myself as a superior, and no I am not bragging nor am I jealous. As far as I know I might just be the most beautiful women in this world as there are none who come close to being my equal. Although this might be thanks to G so I don’t know if I should take that much pride in it. Back to lady… well, her family has now lost their title of nobility so I should just call her Xenia. She has a kind beauty to her with a noble visage, cherry lips, and an hourglass figure. If I was still a man then I would have bed her the very day I met her, that’s how attractive she is.

            She also has a kind personality, and I am having to force myself not to change my mind when it comes to the curse of loyalty as it might impact her in such a way as to alter and in the worst case even erase her entire personality. If we had met under better circumstances, I am sure that I would have at least befriended her if not straight up made her my lover.

            Another candidate would be the wife of a small baron who foolishly thought that I spread rumours to trick the eastern lords to surrender. I responded by turning his fortress into rubble. There were very few survivors but one of them was the now deceased lord’s wife. She is a sexy beauty with my favourite bodily proportions, small breasts with decently sized hips. Her natural red lips and crystal bleu eyes turn her face into a true work of art.

            When we rescued her from the ruble of the ruined fortress, she almost looked pleased. It is understandable as she is a young woman in her mid-twenties whilst her over 50 years old husband can be called old, even for a noble. I do not have any detail about their relationship, but I am guessing that it wasn’t a happy one, but that’s not surprising, if anything happy noble couples are a rarity.

            There are many other candidates, but I feel the need to include a man in my list of preliminary candidates. That is why I included the grandson of a certain overly productive Viscount. The boy is young which makes him cute especially when I factor in his baby face, but most important is that his member is on the smaller size of average and that will hopefully reduce the pain I feel when he has to enter me, again.

            These three are the candidates I am most interested in but that is not to say that there aren’t more appetizing pray, only that since this will be my first time, I want it to be with one or even all three of them. As this will be my first maybe I should go with one of the women. Then again, my whole reason for doing this now is to check how a woman has sex and if the pleasure is enough to justify the pain. Since that’s the case maybe I should go with the young man?

            “Ugh, it is so hard to choose!” I yelled leading to the guards bursting into the office. Half flushed I reassured them that nothing is the matter, and they quietly exited the room.

            Embarrassed and wanting to get it over with I wrote the names of the candidates I am considering then added the option threesome and foursome. I then cut the parchment into five pieces and called a guard and asked him to choose one of the crumpled pieces of paper. Obviously confused he nonetheless chose one and handed it to me.

            After dismissing the guard, I opened it up and read the name “Janna” and a smile creeps up my face. The widow of that arrogant baron.

            I made plans for her to be sent to my room in the late afternoon and returned to my work.

            I opened the door to my temporary room and started to get ready. The maids remove the few items of protection I am waring such as my arm guards then wipe my body with a wet towel, they were informed of my plans for the night, so they took special care not to miss a single spot. One of them was even daring enough to lay her hands on my privates and massage them, I will take care to reward her before I leave.

            After the bath the maids pat me down then then present me with a dress from the now former baroness and tell me that it is a gift of hers. I on the other hand doubt that a woman who will have her son enslaved will ever grant a gift to the very women responsible for that. I wave the dress off and instead choose to stay naked.

            Having fulfilled their duty, the maids make their way out of the room and not a minute later someone knocks on the door. I grant them permission to come in and they enter then drop to their knees.

            The one who came in is obviously Jenna. She is wearing a one-piece night gown that does little to hide how large her posterior is.

            I on the other hand am sprawled out naked on the bed with one foot raised over the other as I am used to do when stressed or consumed by my thoughts. Time passes and I get a hold over myself then sit properly on the bed, one foot over the other to hide the crown jewel of all women then I called out to her.

            “You may rise.” During the time it took me to get my heart under control she stayed kneeling which I can imagine hurt quite a bit.

            The woman did as she was told but kept her head down, likely out of respect as commoners are rarely allowed to gaze upon a noble, but as she is a slave, she could never look at me without permission. She knows what is asked of her and she does not show any sign of being reluctant.

            I raise my right foot a little towards her and after a moment she understands the gesture and quickly approaches, takes my foot, and plants a kiss upon it. She then continued on her way upwards, slowly approaching my pussy but as I do not open up for her, she continued to move up. I once again lie on the bed and welcome the shower of kisses.

            When she reaches my modest breasts, she stalls and goes around them, likely trying to tease me which is something I did not expect a slave would do to their master. Though I was annoyed I tolerated her actions as once she made contact, I felt like a whole new world of pleasure opened up for me. For whatever reason my breasts are far more sensitive than I remember in addition to that she used her tongue to stimulate my nipples even further. She sucked, slurped, nibbled, and bit. After a while I could feel tears dripping down my face.

            She might have over stimulated my nipples as after a while I could only faintly feel as though they are still a part of my body. But that is not to say that her actions had no effect on me, quite the contrary, no matter what she does my nipples present me with an equal but great satisfaction.

            After tormenting me for what seemed like an eternity Janna moved her face closer to mine then resumed her barrage of kisses, mostly focused on my neck. She likely perceived my inexperience, at least whilst being a woman, for she took the lead for the rest of our nightly activities.

            Not wanting her to take complete control I flipped our positions and undressed her, she sadly still suffered from being caught up in her home’s destruction and a few scars mark her body. She almost looked ashamed not because of my actions but because of the imperfections she now has to live with. I started feeling responsible for her current state, so I resolve to make her one of my self-created alchemical concoction to remove or at least reduce the scars on her. Having lost the desire to inflict upon her the same torment she did to me, I simply revert to lying on my back.

            For the first time she plants a kiss on my cheek, but she only does it the one time, is it a “thank you” for my pitying her? I could not understand but I did not linger on that as she quickly left the bed, spread my legs, and started liking my clitoris and around my pussy in general. The action made me jerk up and place my hands on her head, but I did not stop her, quite the contrary, I forced her closer, almost as if closing the distance is enough to both stop and increase the pleasure she is giving me. She continued eating me from the inside and outside.

            It is as though this is not the first time she has done this, could she be a lesbian or maybe bisexual?

            Janna tried to insert one of her fingers into me, but she found resistance, and that scared her. I could see it in her eyes and in the way she quickly removed her finger, even her tongue work became sloppy and her eyes were trying to get a glance at my reaction, but she knew that she couldn’t look at my face without my express permission, not unless she dares risk punishment.

            I take pity on her and gesture that she is to look at me then I explain, “You are free to break me open, however once you do make sure that you do not remove yourself or whatever you use on me until you are sure that you will not penetrate me again.” She looked confused so I further explained that I will heal once she leaves my vagina opening and that my wall will once again be reformed. This only served to confuse her further and that annoyed me so I took her by the arm, lead her to the other side of bed where the nightstand holds many types of objects she can use. Many of them are replicas of dildoes and other such objects from my old world.

            Her eyes further enlarged, and she started to tremble. Out of no ware she drops to her knees and starts speaking with a cracked voice. “M-Mistress I beg you; I do not wish to be responsible for taking the virtue of a great lady such as yourself. Please spare me, p-please.” Only now did I understand her point of view. Taking the virginity of a noble women is a great crime that entails some of the worst punishments for the offender, she likely thinks that she will be punished if my father learns of this. That’s understandable, after all she knowns nothing of who is currently in power, she also cannot believe something so ridiculous as an eternally virgin women who even when penetrated will simply have her insides healed. I cannot fault her but at the same time I am getting more and more horny, so I take one of the smaller dildoes and push it up my entrance. The pain lasts for no more than a second and once I stop feeling it all together, I remove the plastic penis, I once again sit on the bet then spread my legs and show Janna that my vagina has reverted to its previous state.

            As she is still on her knees, I was given a comically cartoonish scene of Janna’s eyes widening to the extreme when I shoved the dildo inside of myself, then her eyes, somehow, opening even wider when everything reverts to its natural state. She is likely in shock as she looks at me with her eyes wide open without even noticing her own actions. I forgive the transgression and instead I once again present her with my foot but this time she reverently takes it and kisses it the way a worshiper would a god. She lingers on, liking my foot and sucking on my tows until I decide to shove it inside her throat, she chokes on it but the recovers and start moving her tough all over the half foot inside her mouth, over, under and between my toes she does not miss a single spot and once I am satisfied with her work I remove it slowly but for a moment it looks as if Janna is chasing after it.

            The act of healing is a power that is believed to be a part of the domain of the gods, that must be why she became almost worshipful towards me when I showed her my ability to heal.

            I leave it hovering in the air, right next to Janna’s face. She returns to her work but this time her actions are far more reverent to my body than the first time she serviced me. When she found herself face to face with my vagina she stops and looks at it for a moment, thinking I might refuse her like the first time but when I did not close my legs, she dig in. Her work is masterful, and I reach climax in no time at all. I once again take her head into my hands but this time I quickly open her mouth and stick it in a way as to surround my pussy then I cum and inundate her mouth with my fluids. She tried to drink it all, just as I implied she should, but the volume exceeds what she could handle and much of it spills into the ground.

            ‘Oh, wow I am a shower type of women?!’ I never thought would be the case for me!

            Jenna coughs due to her choking on my fluids. As we both recover, me from this overwhelming orgasm and her from my little gift, we properly get in bed, and she surprises me my taking a strap on dildo and faceting it to her waist. With it on she stops and wait for my permission which I give by once again spreading my legs but this time I only give her a small opening as I am honestly scared of having something inside of me. When I myself used the dildo, I knew what I was doing, how far I would go and that if it hurt too much I would just stop, but now that she will be the one using it… I can’t help but fear what is to come. I am both excited and reluctant to go through with this which is also why I needed another to take the lead and help me take the last step towards accepting who I have become, not that I don’t see myself as a woman.

            I can feel her looking at me from the periphery of her vision. It is so embarrassing that I, a woman feared by an entire duchy would fear a plastic penis, wait why in heaven’s name did she take that one? Of all the options I created why did she take the replica of my former partner in crime? I don’t know if this is ironic but what I do know this is definitely going to hurt. I mean couldn’t she take a small one to start with? Oh man, I think that I am panicking a bit.

            My dread did not stop her from slowly penetrating me, Janna started with the tip than she started to push and retract at a very slow pace. I know that she is being gentle, but the pain is as great as I feared, but so is the pleasure. After getting me used to the size and motion she finally reached my wall but instead of continuing with the forwards backwards routine, she instead pushed it hard enough to not only break my wall but reach far deeper inside me to the point that I end up enveloping her fake member in its entirety.

            I couldn’t stop myself from crying out like a little girl, but I wasn’t the only one, she too started moaning, then I remembered. That specific strap on has a double dildo, one for the user and the other for the one it used upon, and it is the only one of its type. I made it that way to discourage its use since it was sort of weird to use a former part of myself to get off.

            Maybe that’s why she chose it, is she implying I should make her my bed warmer? Whatever it is I am thankful that I don’t have to go through this alone.

            To show that I lean forwards and hug her close. She answers my move by also holding me in her arms and kissing me every ware except for the parts above my neck. That was done out or respect of at this moment I don’t care about any of that and so I take her face and plant a kiss and she reciprocates.

            However, Janna renews her offensive on my pussy and loose myself to her thrusts. I cling to her like a child would a mother, but she refuses me and instead she repeatedly pounds her fake member into me. But she also consoles me by occasionally planting kisses on my body and sometimes stroking my head and back.

            I am honestly glad that my first partner as a women ended up being a kind experienced lady who even though she had everything taken by me, including her freedom, treated me like the most precious thing in the world and guided me towards the pleasures of the female flesh.

Do you like Elly's first time ?
  • Yes Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere in between Votes: 13 43.3%
Total voters: 30
17