Game Mechanics
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

General Information

  1. There are 20 levels in the Ultimate JanKenPon Tower.
  2. Each level has a JanKenPon spirit with Rock, Paper, and Blade martial styles of varying power.
  3. The spirits and their power are predetermined by me before each round.
    • A round lasts from start to defeat or start to complete victory.
  4. After each defeat, the spirits you defeated change into new spirits.
  5. With each win, you accumulate a stat point which you can add to increase the power of your Rock, Paper, or Blade martial styles.
  6. Each character starts out with 1 stat point in each of the three styles.
  7. In addition, you also accumulate a certain amount of gold which you can use to buy weapons that increase your martial styles.
  8. Other than the tower, there is also a Gambler's Den where JanKenPon users can gamble between two JanKenPon users of similar power and decide who would win.
    • You can also participate as one of the two JanKenPon users.
    • If you participate in the gamble, loss takes away double the betting amount you made while victory earns you triple.
    • If you participate in the game, loss takes away double the betting amount you made while victory earns you a stat point.

Game Rules

  1. At the beginning, readers will vote in a poll to determine the starting stats of the character's Rock, Paper, and Blade martial styles.
  2. If the stats are the same: Rock defeats Blade, Blade defeats Paper, and Paper defeats Rock. If there is a draw, then no one wins or loses. The game will continue but the spirit will either change styles or reuse the previous one.
  3. However, if say Rock 2 meets Rock 1, then Rock 2 wins. If Rock 2 meets Paper 1, it's a draw. Finally, if Rock 3 meets Paper 1, Rock 3 wins. This is valid for all other styles.
    • "Rock 2" means Rock with 2 stat points in it.
    • "Rock 1" means Rock with 1 stat point in it.
    • "Rock 3" means Rock with 3 stat points in it.
    • "Paper 1" means Paper with 1 stat point in it.
  4. In other words, if a martial style encounters one that it is weak against, only if the power of that martial style is 2 stat points more will it win against its weakness. If it was only 1 stat point more, then it is a draw.
Character Stats: (Choose one to increase.)
  • Rock Style
  • Paper Style
  • Blade Style
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Aug 11, 2019 06:06 AM.
1