16 DAVENPORT
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slade groaned at the next kissed to her chin. She wasn't naked but the hands rooting up her dress to unbutton both sides of her body-hugging spats would take care of that soon enough.

Everything in her screamed as she willed her body to respond.

The shorts peeled off effortlessly with a yank. That was the only place the sun hadn't burned her during her sentencing.

Without blood, vampires didn't perspire but she could still cry tears when her panties were yanked down.

Eyes shut tight, she cried out, "Eli!"

Two soft lips met hers, stealing those words along with her sob.

"What?"

Slade went rigid.

The kisses traveled down her neck then up again. "What?"

As slow as she dared, she risked opening her eyes to see the flushed face looming above her.

"Eli...?"

He smiled and nipped at her nose. "Why do you sound so surprised?" Naked body pressed against her, the werewolf dragged her dress up. "Hurry."

Slade crossed her arms, hampering his efforts.

Scoffing, he dropped lower and kissed her navel. "Fine. Keep it on."

His fangs playfully gnawing into her right breast shot her with alarm.

"Eli?"

Body thrusting, Eli pressed his lips to her stomach. "Hmm?"

"Are you...are you really Eli?"

He pulled her dress down and popped his head up. "What?"

They looked the same. Whatever this thing was, he talked the same, cocked its head to the right the same, and that smile. That was absolutely the same.

She wanted to believe it.

He stroked her thighs, idle as he waited. "What?"

Their eyes met and she came to one grim conclusion.

She loved him.

Not as a friend or a companion or a werewolf in her servitude. But him. She loved him.

So when he kissed one knee after the other than parted her legs this time, she let him.

Eli rushed her, his face between her legs before she thought to protest. At first he was eager but in time he slowed. He slowed and savored her so thoroughly that her nerves trembled.

He was careful and she was tired, so she let him. And when he dragged her dress up then off and flipped her onto her stomach, she closed her eyes, praying this was real and nothing something she'd regret.

The warm dick pulsed against her leg, then higher. Eli sent their bodies in motion, hip to hip. His cock pressed against her clit and she allowed his slow practiced thrusts that ended when he eased back and met his mark.

Slade's lips parted. Eli waited; she waited, too. Where was her protest? She didn't know what this was—who this was.

The pulsing dick slid into her pussy, snug and full. Eli gripped her hips and she reached out and clung to the bedpost to keep from losing balance. The pace was languished and careful and she held his hips, not to stop him, but to encourage him on.

With that, the tempo picked up and Slade hung her head. Two hands grabbed her breast, pinching the nipples as Eli called out with each buck.

Even the cry was convincing enough to prove who he was. He growled in her throat, running his canines against the nape of her neck.

Slade opened her eyes, intent on looking back at him in appreciation. What she saw was a curious expression to her right.

"You know, I supposed this would be a werewolf's favored position for lovemaking."

Eli froze. The way he trembled meant he hadn't noticed the man sitting beside the bed until now either.

"Ma'am," Eli hazarded, "who the fuck is this?"

Slade wanted to ask the same question.

"Davenport." The fancy purple suit adorned with gems and gold trimming twinkled.

"The harpy," Slade drawl. "You...."

"Now. Firstly, I don't think you're in any position to threaten anyone. Not with a werewolf so firmly lodged inside you."

Eli growled. He sounded like he was about to shift.

Davenport focused on him next, index finger raised. "And...I doubt she'd appreciate ending up with a dog after starting out with a man." He paused and raised his right eyebrow. "Unless...."

"Go to hell," Eli growled.

"Rrightt. Thought so." The harpy told Slade, "And secondly, is that anyway to treat the one to save your pet?" Their prolonged silence made him sigh. "Oh, come on. I put you two together thinking you'd wake up feeling more secure with knowing the other was safe and well...this happens." His eyes drifted the length of Slade until he focused on Eli. "Is this a common thing for werewolves to seek out desires of the flesh in times of distress?"

Eli tensed but Slade had to admit the truth in those words. When she'd awoken in Eli's bed and he appeared ill, this was all he wanted. Whether or not it was true for all werewolves, it was certainly true for Eli.

"Um," Slade began, breaking the tension. "Could you excuse us?"

"Oh? You'd like to finish. That's understandable." Davenport rose to his feet and stretched. "Though, I have to admit, you two have been at it all night. At least this time he had the decency to undress you instead of just rubbing up against your clothes."

Slade's eyes gravitated to her dress on the floor. She didn't need to make the stains out. Head hung, she let out a ragged breath.

"Could you excuse us?"

Footsteps grew distant followed by a door closing.

For a long minute, neither of them spoke. Eli finally said, "Ma'am, I'm so sorry."

He tried to ease away but she caught his waist and bowed her back.

"You don't have to stop."

There was no movement save for Eli's panting. Slade searched herself for an answer as to why he wouldn't move. She had a heartbeat, a pulse, of that she knew. That meant magic. So she wasn't too tight a fit. A vampire body without blood runes to warm it must have been a terrible lay. Eli hadn't minded their first time and that wasn't even her. But she had a pulse now, her flesh was warm. So why wouldn't he fuck?

"Look at me," Eli said—begged. "Look at me, please."

At first hesitant, Slade gripped the bedpost and complied. When their eyes met, he took a slow lunge. She shuttered, eyes closed. He wouldn't move after that, so she forced herself to meet his gaze again.

He wanted her to watch him, watch him take her on her knees. To watch him humble her.

On her back would have been an obvious option but a werewolf was still a wolf. This positioning was his craving.

"Keep your eyes on me," Eli commanded. Dick still inside her, he pressed her to lie on her belly then picked her right leg up over his arm. They could see each other easier this way. And when she put her leg on Eli's shoulder, he could kiss her with each deep thrust.

Now and then he'd wait until their eyes met to continue but overall, he was very good at this.

After kissing the crook of her knee he pulled her with him as he knelt by the bed and took on their original positioning with her on her knees.

He gnashed his teeth and growled. His inhibition faded with each second, amounting to a soft groan each time he slowed and kissed the nape of her neck.

Slade shuddered at every deep lunge and when she gripped the sheets, he paused and went slower, sliding in and out of her at a steady rhythm. At her climax, he waited, moaning along with her shout. He left a trail of kisses down her shoulder then up again and let off a chuckle.

"What?" Slade panted.

Eli leaned down to press his lips to hers. "The muscles are pulsating."

Eyes closed, Slade asked, "Isn't that normal?"

"Yeah, but...I don't remember if they did our first time, so I'm just pleased you came." He leaned to the right and said, "I know it's probably not pleasant but...."

His pained expression made Slade curious. The answer came to her in an instant. "You wanna fuck me harder?"

He twitched. "Till you break in two."

Moaning at the sentiment, she nodded. "Then break me in two."

0