ARC I: CHAPTER 2
136 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC 1: The Corrupted Villain

CHAPTER 2


__________________

Unedited

"Ah~ Right! I need to learn about the memories." he suddenly remembered.

The system quickly ask, "Should I send it now?"

"Wait--*burp*---okay send it now~" then he squint his eyes comfortably. Ah this is life---

His thoughts were abruptly stop when dizziness hit him, then he suddenly want to vomit, he felt his world were rotating and the rim of his view were starting to get dark it lasted for a few second then a pain like he was being pierced by a thousand needles came.

Countless images started to play on his head like it was happening in front of him but it was fast just like a forwarded movie. Even though the display time is 0.1 second he can still clearly remember what happened on that certain event.

The original owners name is Haris Garcia. His family is one of the most influencial in the businesses world. Garcia's main family has four family members, Lewis Garcia, the current head of the family, his father. Amelia Garcia, the head mistress, his step mother. Rhys Garcia, the eldest son, his step brother and the protagonist of this world. And him, Haris Garcia, the second son.

Rhys grow up as the only son of the main family, since he was a child, everyone already knows that he will be the one who will inherit the position of his father, but Haris came. 

Haris is the son of the first love of his father, his mother and his father met when they were still on college, until they started to develop feelings. When this was discovered by his father's family, they were immediately separated by them and never met until the old man of the family died and Lewis take the position as the head.

At that time Lewis was already married and Rhys was already 1 year old. But this didn't stop him from searching for the woman he loved. After he was able to find her they continue their old love but secretly. Not long after that Haris was welcomed to this world. 

Every year his father would visit them on the small villa that was given to them by him. Every year, he would wait for his father to come, but at December twenty-three, where he was scheduled to come home, he didn't appear.

He felt sad but understand it eventually since his mother told him that his father is always busy at work, so he just waited for the next day, and another day, day after day until it was already time for the new year, he didn't come. 

The sound of fireworks, karaoke on the neighbors house and the noise of the people talking with their family that came home from the other places is the only thing he can hear, the familiar engine sound of his father's car that he usually use to come home is absent.

He ran to his mother and started to cry, hugging his mothers waist tightly. His mother lift him and wipe his tears gently while telling him fun story just to make him happy.

Though he got heartbroken at that year he still expected for his father to come home for this years December, but he just got disappointed again.

At 5pm he would already start to wait at their gate, but every year he got disappointed, his waiting place changed, the small chair on the garage, then at the garden's bench, another December is at the entrance door, to their couch on the lounge, until he just waited on his room for his mother to call him so that they can have their noche buena.

 Only the two of them.

At sixtieth year of his father's absence, his mother's health started to deteriorate, and died in December 23. He was at his third year of high school(Grade 9) at that time. A 15 years old, still a minor. So at the day of the funeral of his mother, his father appeared. After his mother was buried his father immediately took him at the big-big mansion. Maybe if he was brought here with his mother he would jump and would ask, "Is this our new home?" with bright eyes.

But now he just look at it with a dead eyes, and ask the man who has his hand on his (Haris) shoulder, "Where's my room?" 

His father look at him with a complicated eyes, but smile eventually and said, "I will take you first to meet people"

They reach the lounge and there's two people sitting on the long and expensive couch. A woman who was dressed elegantly, and a boy who was about the same age as him.

His father let him sit infront of the two people and said gently, "Haris, this is your big brother Rhys, and this is Amelia, your mother."

"No she's not." Haris said with a tone without up's and down. 

"Haris, you---" his father wasn't able to finish what he was about to say when Haris look at his direction and said, "My mother is already six feet under"

"Now, where's my room?" He ask again.

His father paled, look at his son and sigh, then ordered the maids to bring him to his new room and sat down at the single person couch.

Haris didn't walk far yet when he heard his step-mother said, "As expected of a mistress son."

Hearing this, Haris abruptly turn back to their direction and grab the hair of the woman. His face was expressionless but his reddened eyes was over flowing with tears. 

The word "mistress" is not new to him anymore since he would sometimes hear their neighbors talk about this before. Internet was already widely use at that time and when your curious and want to know about something you can search about it. He search 'mistres', 'misres', 'mistless', until he was able to correct the spelling and learn the meaning of it.

He once again heard it at his mothers funeral when his father arrived and some people said that his mother was just a mistress of his father--- the other woman, the internet said. 

At first he was shock and then gradually understand why his father suddenly didn't come home starting that year.

His father actually didn't belong to them.

Please tell me if you see any grammatical error, incorrect spellings, missing commas and periods, etc.

Thanks for reading~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥

4