ARC I: CHAPTER 1
130 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC 1: The Corrupted Villain

CHAPTER 1

 

Warning: Slightly Gore

 

___________________

Unedited

 

ARC 1: The Corrupted Villain

CHAPTER 1

 

Warning: Slightly Gore

___________________

Unedited

[Starting the World Transfer in 3…]

[...2…]

[...1]

After the countdown the whole place became brighter, because of this he needed to close his eyes cause if he didn’t, he felt that he'll go blind.

When he was able to open his eyes again, there is black dot covering his vision, cause by the bright light earlier. After adjusting by closing and opening his eyes, he saw a man standing in front of him, the man's eyes was filled with fear. 

The man was falling....

Without thinking he reach out his hand to help him, but it was already too late, the man was falling rapidly straight down from where they are.

If he was not mistaken, he was now currently standing on the 7th floor of a building, which is enough to kill a person. It didn't take long when the body of the man was surrounded by people.

Red blood bloomed like a flower, while his eyes where wide open. Some of the body parts was dislocated. He felt that the man's eyes were looking straight into him watching him from below.

Everything happened so fast that he didn't know what to do, his legs gave up which resulted him kneeling on the floor. His whole body were trembling and cold sweat was pouring out of his body. He vomited.

“AAAAAHHH!” people were screaming because of the shock and took out their phone to call ambulance, police anything that could help. Others were even taking a picture and video and sharing it on the social media.

Some people look at the direction were the boy fell but they weren't able to see anything since the sun was already in the middle. Others that were inside of the same building but different floor also started to came out to take a look, talking in a low voice with horror.

“Young master!” a man wearing a black outfit suddenly entered the room where he was and hold his shoulder.

The man in black saw how pale he was and started to worry even more. He took out his phone and call someone, after that he looked at the whole room.

This was a private room in the restaurant, everything in the room has the trace of fighting. The man in black once again look at him then he started to fix everything according to how it was before, cleaning every shoe or finger prints on them. 

Suddenly the young man that was kneeling in the floor speak, "Stop it".

His voice was hoarse.

"Tell the police about this" he said and slowly stand up with his shaky body. 

"Let's go home" he said with a cold voice, but his face was still pale.

They quickly reach the restaurant's parking lot. The man in black open the back seat and let him in, after closing the door again he ran into the driver seat and started the car and drive out.

The young man just closes his eyes when he heard the man in black said, "Don't worry young master... Everything will be ok" the man comforted.

Hearing what the other said the young man said in his heart, 'Don’t worry? But you’re already thinking I have done something wrong'

Even though he thinks of this he didn't bother to talk to the man in front of him since he was still reading the world plot. But just after reading a
few minutes, he actually fell asleep without realizing it.

He once again woke up in big bed. The whole room has the color of black and white with the modern style. White wall, black curtain, two white pillow and one black, the bedsheet has a white color and the comforter outer part and inner part is black and white respectively. A chandelier was hanging in the middle of the whole room. Doors was in black color and the whole floor has a white carpet.

The whole place is shouting, "This place is for rich people!"

Vases, small cabinets, the lamp beside his bed,
paintings in the wall, everything looks expensive.

“Host?” he almost jumps out of the bed when the system in his head suddenly speak. 

Calming his heart he ask, “What?”

“Are you ok now?” The system asked.

“I guess…” he answered unsurely, then he once again remembers what happened earlier. He shook his head immediately and force to forget what he saw.

"Then I will now transfer the world plot and the memories of the original owner.”

The young man didn't answer and just let the system do its job. Then after a few second, he felt a dizzying pain in his head. He clutches his head with a strong force. Sometimes if you felt pain, make it more severe so after that you would just have a numb feeling, like what he did on his aching teeth before, it hurts when he didn't touch it but after putting more pressure on it, became numb. Quite M right?

The pain lasted for twenty seconds, but in these seconds a group of maids and a butler entered the room. They saw him clutching his head hard which made them worry.

“Young master, are you okay?” the butler guy asked and walk quickly into the side of his big bed.

The twenty seconds of pain also left his head and he remove his hands that was clutching his head. The butler put his hands into the young man's forehead, feeling that it was now only warm, he sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness your fever is gone young master, does your head hurts?" The butler asked.

“No… I’m fine… I just want to sleep more” the young man answered.

The butler nods his head and said, "You can sleep young master, but please eat first" the butler said then he let the maids bring the foods and place it to the small table they place beside his bed.

"You can go now I'll just call you after I'm done" the young man said after the maids were done.

The people immediately retreat from the room and waited outside the door. After he saw that door was close, he also started to dig on his food. He felt like he hasn't eaten for ages.

"I'm surprised...." The system suddenly said.

"Surprised of what?"

"Nothing... Continue..." 

Cymric didn't ask anymore and just continue on eating. 

 

"Why don't you review the memories right now while eating...", the system suggested.

 

"No, I'll do it later, I don't want to lose my appetite" the young man answered then bite onto the chicken legs. This adobo1Chicken Adobo taste good!

 

System:"Oh"

 

After eating he calmly use the water in the glass pitcher and pour it in his hand then wipe it to his mouth to remove the oils from it and he use the white towel to dry it and his hands. He rubs his full belly and rest his back at the bed headboard.

 

So comfortable~

 

"*Sigh* having a meal on bed feels good hihi", the young man said suddenly to the silent system.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4