Breath in.
63 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the courtyard, a child hold on a wooden stick and a small metal shield. He makes 10 movements, some are very steady, some are amateurs, but there is a lot of strength in all of it.

The boy keeps on the same 10 movements. Over and over. He never stops.

"Father, he is doing this for almost 6 years now." Say a young man to an older version of himself. Both are sharp, it round eyes and strong faces.

"Yes, he is. Strong spirit, since the day he was born. He cried so little, he was feeling the pain from birth, but he still fought against the tears." The man breath in. "I never imagine he would go so far in the way of combat, but destiny was written since his birth." the more mature man looks at his oldest son.

"He has a high talent for cultivation, probably higher than you, much higher. You know what that means, Manu." Cultivation is available for anyone under the havens. But without talent, a person need infinite resources.  Something that Ogaiht's family cannot pay for. On Dandelion island, they are rulers, but barely anyone has cultivation here.

Manu is considered a genius here, at the second gate, by the 26 years. But both him and his father know that his little brother is at the peak of the 1° gate, at the tender age of 9 years.

"I don't agree with you, father. The boy has eyes for the world. Like the merchants that stop here, he barely acknowledges the existence of all that he knows. It is frustrating and astounding to be on his side." The son breathes in "We must nourish him, and when the day comes he will leave, we just have to hope that he will remember us in times of fortune."

It happens. The boy broke the first gate. Ani Ogaiht, the first under 10-year-old to be a cultivator1 By the perspective of both father and son.. The genius of Dandalion.

Both men breathe out.

2