Reborn
9.7k 7 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What is happening? I can't feel or move my body, am I dreaming? But a dream should have at leastone thing for me to see, not be totally dark. Wait, as I'm thinking inside the dream, it's a lucid dream maybe, and because I haven't imagined anything is that why it's all black? Well, let's try.' 

'I couldn't, I can imagine scenes inside my mind, but not see them as it would be in a dream. Haah, what's left is to wait and wake up alone, I'll count numbers to pass the time.' 

'1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6... 589..590.. 591.. 592.. 593.. 594... This is getting tedious... 15782.. 15783.. 15784 .. 15785...' 

'I can not stand it anymore! This darkness and silence are driving me crazy, how long have I been here, when will I wake up!? In the beginning it was even comfortable but I can't take it anymore! Mom, Dad, someone get me out of here!'

'Hmm? Mom and dad? Speaking of which, who are my mum and dad, I have no memory of them... No matter how hard I try to remember, nothing comes to mind, this is too weird, even for a lucid dream… I think, already I've never been through this.'

'My brothers then, I probably do, no?... Again nothing, now it's absolutely weird.'

'Let's go by another method since I can't find them in my memory… Let's try to remember their names, although that's kind of stupid, how am I going to remember their names if I can't even remember their own, but it won't hurt to try.'

'Let's start with my name… Um… What's my name? I don't remember either... Calm down, calm down, don't panic whatever my name is. It's not possible to just forget my name out of nowhere, that must have a logical explanation, yes, it sure must have a logical explanation. Let's start at the beginning, what's my name? I do not know. Who I am? I don't know either… What happened to me? Again I don't know. Is there anything about me in my memory? Not…'

'I feel like I'm going crazy, I don't know anything about me, I don't know where I am or what happened to me. Although I'm relatively calm, no, I shouldn't call it calm, but rather 'the moment before everything exploded'.'

'AHHHHHHH!!! HELP !!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! WHO AM I? WHERE AM I? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? IF THERE IS SOMEONE THERE AND THIS IS A PRANK, KNOW THAT IT IS NOT FUNNY! ON THE CONTRARY, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

'Huuf,I managed to calm down a bit...but it is still very stressful not being able to know who I am or anything about me. Since I can't find out anything,let's just let it go,trying to think about it more will only make it worse.

But it's funny how I was freaking out one moment and am resigning myself to the situation the next. But what can I do? I have no idea what could have led to this situation,and thinking more isn't going to help anything,it seems.'

'I'm getting sleepy... Strange,wasn't I in a dream? Maybe I am waking up? Let's sleep and see what happens when I maybe...possibly...probably wake up. I hope this is all over.'

----------

And yes, you got it right, I came to the conclusion that I probably died. And how, you ask yourself? Well, I doubt that even the worst torture in the world could compare to what I went through, so that place was probably Hell, and what I went through was my punishment. And what made it even worse was that my mind still remained sane after all that, as if to make my suffering worse.

And with the arrival of the light, I was even more sure of my theory, since I was probably going to Heaven after paying for all my sins.

----------

And after feeling a little pressure,on my probable body,as if something was pushing me....

"LIGHT!!!! FINALLY!!! I COULDN'T STAND THE DARKNESS ANYMORE!!! IT'S A MIRACLE I DIDN'T GO CRAZY IN THAT TERRIFYING PLACE!!!"

I finally saw the light after all these... months,years,decades,centuries? Honestly, I don't know how long I spent there. But what caught my attention the most was that instead of my voice, all I heard was 'waah waah', similar to a baby crying when I tried to speak. But how is this possible? Was I reborn as a baby in Heaven? Or because I have not physically spoken for so long, my voice has not come out and there is a baby crying next to me and this has confused me?

All my speculations went down the drain when my eyes adjusted to the light, and instead of angels and beautiful landscapes with floating islands surrounded by clouds and waterfalls falling into the seemingly endless void, as I imagine Heaven to be, all I saw was a room made of wood and white stone, but being very sophisticated, with the wood and stone well cut and polished, a large window that seemed to occupy half the wall from top to bottom overlooking a beautiful forest full of lush trees and flowers, refreshing my mind after spending so much time in that darkness, the floor of the room was made of light gray stone and gave a comforting feeling along with the whole room. As for me, I am leaning and lifting on what appears to be... an arm? Stopping to look around the room, I concentrate on what is in front of me, and it turned out to be a lady with gray hair as she looked at me with a gentle smile on her wrinkled face, as if she was holding something kind. Looking at her I had a feeling that this would be the same expression my grandmother would have when looking at me if I remembered her. 

After thinking about it briefly, I looked around again, but what caught my attention were the human ears on the lady. Or more precisely the lack of them on the sides of her head,and instead of them what there were were two fox ears,probably on top of her head. This amazed me, for although I knew nothing about myself, I still knew instinctively that I was human in my past life. Taking my eyes off the lady's ear, I could see a tail behind her, sticking out a little above her waist, and the tail was the same color as her gray hair. I was once again amazed,because after that I joined the dots and it seems that the time I spent in darkness was not my punishment in hell,but my time in a woman's womb. I did not pay for my sins and get accepted into Heaven,but died and was reborn as a baby?

BUT WHAT THE HELL!?

112