Important Warning
6.1k 28 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is an important warning about the story

Here's the thing, the future of the story has changed many times since the beginning, with the basic planning being that generic harem that everyone knows and then I give up because I don't see much fun in harem and then the only love interests became Alice and Ana, and I intend to continue with that.

The MC's personality has also changed a lot from what I intended at the beginning until now. He would be like any other generic Isekai MC, he would have the big d. power and all the girls would be like (preferably read in a thin voice) "wow, you fuck so well, I think I've completely fallen in love with you, even though I've known you for a day and have no idea who you are or what you do" and I ended up dropping that, as is noticeable in the story.

Now, the personalities of the characters are much more to my taste than the original draft of the story.

But one thing that still bothers me is the fact that Lucas is a "switch", which is not exactly my taste. I just did it to be more "acceptable" by the standards of novels of this type.

But honestly, I decided to go ahead and write what I really want without caring about the "acceptable standard" of novels of that type.

This story will become the femdom I always wanted it to be. Lucas will become a sub bordering maso and Alice and Ana will become the doms I always planned.

If you want to keep reading, keep reading. You don't want to read this kind of thing, just let go. Everyone has their own taste and can decide what they will consume.

Honestly, I can't see myself enjoying writing a story where I can't put in the themes I like.

Well, that's the warning. Until next time or goodbye.

*** Small side note - themes like NTR and the like are still out of the question

29