1.Creek High
30 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Hot sun gazes upon me as I disembark from the bus but, regardless of how hot it is... it's oddly, refreshing. There was a gate made of natural stone waiting for me. I can see all the boys and girls in uniform passed through the gate. Silver Creek High School. A private high school where we plan to attend starting from today. I said "We" I mean him Wayne Kincaid.

    "Yoo! Keith ready for your first day of school?"

    "Keep your voice down, I don't want to raise suspicion. We are new bloods here"

    "Alright, alright..."

As I tried to go through the gate...

    "Wait for a second"

    "What!" I looked at him fiercely.

    "What class am I in again?"

    "Fuck sake! Just follow what we planned last night, alright?!"

I deliberately sighed and started walking away from his idiotic jokes. As I made my way to class I noticed a group of students started to look at me and gossip among themselves. I thought to myself "Guess they think I am new here, nothing to worry about." I passed by them but, I thought the coast was clear...guess not.

    "Well...well It's been a while since I saw new faces around here"

"Shit! delinquents" I thought to myself...stay calm and they'll go away. I rise my pace try to ignore them.

    "Hey, punk! I am talking to you little shit!"

I stopped dead right in my tracks as one of the delinquents pulled my collar. My mind was racing to try to find a way out of this mess. One of the delinquents pulled my necktie facing him eye to eye.

    "Is that how you treat your, seniors huh?!"

I look at the other two smirking behind him. "Calm down," I said to myself. I deduce them one by one precisely. Their names are the most important part. The other two names are normal but, the one that is holding me now has a funny one indeed...

    "Cummings" That one slipped out of my mouth deliberately.

    "What did you say punk!"

As I was about to lift his hands off me, a teacher interrupts.

    "Now what's this ruckus all about?"

The One that's holding me now immediately let go of my collar. "Bunch of pussies" I thought to myself.

    "Marvin Cummings! Care to explain what you three doing with this young man?" Said the teacher.

I tried to contain myself, but couldn't help letting out a little stifled laugh. Hope he doesn't hear me. Sir Cummings immediately glares at me.

    "We're not finished, with you yet!" Cummings murmurs.

"Shit! I am dead" I thought to myself.

0