Ch 20 – Fighting The Mama Wolf!
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for not uploading on the last 2 days that I was supposed to upload on.

I was dealing with some personal stuff but I believe that I should be able to return to 1 ep/2 days

Thanks and enjoy reading :) !

 

The ground shakes like an earthquake at every step that the beast takes. 

We all curiously look at where we heard the sound from, wondering just how big this monster is.

Lucarios speaks before the best arrives, "Nate, is there a reason why such a monster is showing up here?"

I shrug, "I have no idea, I think it's just a normal monster."

Scarlett shakes her head, "No way. I've been chilling at customer service in the COC a lot and I have most definitely not heard of a monster of this caliber."

I look at Scarlett, "Do you think that Legin might be involved?"

Scarlett shrugs, "Maybe. But I doubt it, if they are going to use dev powers to spawn a huge wolf, then they definitely have the powers to just straight up kill us."

I nod, "Alright."

During this time, I was unaware of it, but Lucarios and Eric both shared a knowing look.

But there was no longer any time to sit around, the beast had arrived. 

It was a huge wolf, the size of a large car at least. It had brown fur and barred its teeth at all of us. I checked it HP, about 22,000.

I hear one of my city guards speak with a shaky voice, "We have to fight that thing?"

Scarlett turns back to rally her troops, "This is nothing we can't handle! Let's just fight like we always fight!"

Some of the troops hooray in agreement, but it feels forced and many did not speak at all, just stare at the beast with terror in their eyes.

But the wolf was not about to sit around and wait for everyone to cry. It sprints in at the crowd of troops, "GRAHH!"

It nearly sends one of them flying, but Eric manages to step in and block the giant paw. Eric yells, "Yahhh!" And sends a stab up at the wolf. The attack manages to connect with the wolf and some purple blood spills out of where it was hit.

Lucarios yells out to the troops, "Any heavies go up and help the player currently fighting. Any swordsmen go up there as well but stay a bit farther back and poke!"

About 7 of the 14 troops sprint forward to help out Eric. Some join Eric and push back the beast, while others do what Lucarios recommended and poke from a distance.

Lucarios then turns back to all the remaining troops, "Alright, any hunters just shoot from distance and also help the swordsmen and tanks." A couple people start shooting arrows in the wolves direction. Lucarios then turns to the remaining people, "Ok. Assuming all of you are mages, just do as much dps as you can."

The players Lucarios just yelled at take a stance and start firing fireballs and the like.

Hey Lucarios, where did you learn all that gamer slang?

Oh you noticed Nate? I just picked all of it up from the streets of our city, you'd be surprised how they speak there.

Fair enough.

Back to the fight now, I see Lucarios sprint in. He uses teleporters to juggle the beast, basically disallowing it to attack for a good 20 seconds. However Lucarios does get tired after those 20 seconds and has to step back.

Scarlett asks me one thing before running into battle, "Jeez. How did you find friends like that?"

I respond, "Lucarios and Eric? I know them irl, I just used a cool summoning animation that one time I called upon Eric."

Scarlett laughs, "Get real. Clearly you are very different from any other player. A different class if I had to guess?"

I shrug, "Maybe I'll tell you when I get back to the city."

Scarlett the sprints in to help everyone fight. 

~10 minutes later~

They have managed to get the wolf down to about 1k hp, practically dead. But, the wolf still had a little more fight left.

"Watch out!" Lucarios screams as he dashes away from the wolf.

Everyone else sprints away as well, but just barely in time seeing as the wolf appears to have just exploded. A blinding bright light surrounds the entire area that the wolf was standing in.

I yell out, "Lucarios, what's going on? Did it self explode?"

He responds, "Maybe? I don't think so though."

The light around the wolf clears away.

"Did it transform?"

I have to agree with the assumption of the troop that just spoke. It's previously brown fur is now pure white, it's eyes which were red before are now blue.

The wolf doesn't just stand idle while we contemplate what might have happened. It sprints in to where the other players are. Uh. What. I thought it sprinted in but once it started running I simply lost it.

When I see it again it appears to be behind some of the troops. It merely slashes in their direction and then boom, they are on the ground.

I yell out, "Lucarios! What is that thing?!"

I'll send you it.

Name Wolf Deity
Class Deity
Level ???
HP ???
Skills ???
Weakness ???

A Wolf Deity?! What the hell is that?!

The wolf growls before sprinting at Eric. Eric puts his sword up in an X fashion in attempt to block it. However the wolf simply uses its paws to strike away the jet-black daggers with ease.

Eric manages to sprint away and grab them.

This is bad! A beast that can swat away Eric like a fly is definitely too much for us to handle. But what a beast! Just imagine the power I could gain if I were able to enslave it! But sadly, it seems that won't be possible, guess I will have to run away for now.

But suddenly...

Gain the skill, God Catcher?

 

 

 

1