Chapter 11 Sandaime: Is It Too Late For Me to Leave Now?
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asuma also understands this, but he still feels wronged and then he looked at Sōseki with eyes full of resentment.

Only then did he realize that Sōseki was still sitting calmly in his seat reading a book.

Seeing this situation, Asuma couldn't help but stepped forward and asked angrily, "Our decisive duel is about to begin, but you are still reading calmly here. Can you at least be nervous!"

Sōseki closed the book helplessly and said, "It's because you are too strong, Asuma. That’s why I try to get all the time I can have to improve!"

"Ah? Is that so? Ahahaha, I'm actually not too good!" Asuma smiled triumphantly, and then asked, "What's the use of reading? Besides, you don't even have time to remember now!"

Sōseki looked confused, "What do you mean I don’t have time to remember?

The corners of Asuma's mouth twitched slightly and then he said, "Could it be that you can remember the contents of the book after just reading it once?"

"Yeah! Isn’t it normal for people like us?" Soseki nodded as if it is a matter of course. He then tilted his head and asked, "Can’t you do it too, Asuma?"

Although he had already given Asuma a lot of psychological suggestions, this time it was true — as a genius in the eyes of ordinary people, he had a photographic memory in his previous life.

It is also because of this talent that he can still understand all the details of this world even after living here for several years.

Asuma opened his mouth subconsciously, his throat was a little dry, ‘I actually can't do it!’

‘Could it be that I'm actually not a genius...’ Thinking of this, Asuma’s eyes help but get a little wet.

Seeing that Asuma began to doubt his life, Sōseki walked outside with a smile, "Let’s go, I’ve been looking forward to fighting you for a long time, Asuma!"

Asuma nodded and followed with heavy steps.

……

In the Academy’s training grounds, there are already many teachers and senior students waiting here.

Although in most people's eyes, this is just a farce between children, they are still somewhat interested as it involves the son of Hokage.

"What a bunch of rambunctious little brats. We weren't so naive back then."

"Hey, you are only six years old, why are you trying to sound so mature?"

"Cough cough...There are new students watching, don't damage my majesty as a senior!"

Not only the students were whispering, but the teachers of all grades were also whispering.

"Tsk tsk, when did the battle between the two new students attract so many people? I hope this battle will not be too ugly!"

"What's so good about a fight between two new students? Spit at each other? Maybe they will add chakra into their saliva."

"Generally speaking, it’s not bad to be able to learn to refine chakra in half a month, but don’t forget, that Sarutobi Asuma is the son of Hokage-sama!"

"Yeah, geniuses can break the rules... Yagami, don't play dead there, you are their teacher, you should know their progress best. Come one, tell us."

Yagami smiled and said, "Asuma is indeed a genius. He was already able to use the Three Bodies Technique proficiently when he had just entered the Academy. Now, maybe he has even more than one D-Rank Ninjutsu."

"Are you joking? Doesn't that mean he has already reached the graduation standard now?"

"Don’t talk nonsense, Shinobis not only need to be able to use the Three Bodies Technique. Skills and experience are also a very important part, but this talent is indeed amazing!"

"As expected of Hokage-sama’s son, it seems that our Konoha is going to produce another genius like Orochimaru-sama."

Just then, a hearty laughter came from behind them.

"Haha, don't praise him to the sky. Compared with Orochimaru, he is still far behind!"

Everyone turned around and found that the person who said that is Sandaime who is wearing normal clothes.

"Ho... Hokage -sama! You are here too!"

Sandaime waved his hand and said with a smile, "I didn’t come as Hokage today. You can just treat me as an ordinary student’s parent."

Having that said, the teachers standing beside Sandaime still felt pressure.

Fortunately, Sōseki and Asuma appeared in the arena at the right time. Sandaime's attention shifted to them, and the faintly discernable pressure on them finally eased a lot.

"Sōseki, I know that you are very strong. In this Academy, only you are worthy of being my opponent!" Asuma shouted with a serious face without the slightest hint of shame, "Come on, let these people see our strength!"

Hiss... Everyone shuddered suddenly. ‘What’s with those shameful words?’

Many teachers' eyes are quietly turned towards Sandaime. ‘Children's behaviors are often come from imitating their parents, so shouldn't that means that Hokage-sama behaves like this at home?’

The right hand of Sandaime which is holding the pipe stiffened, and he began to doubt whether it is the correct decision to appear here today.

Sōseki formed the "Seal of Confrontation" with both hands and said with firm eyes, "Asuma, I'm going to start!"

Asuma also formed "Seal of Confrontation", "Come!"

The moment the voice fell, Asuma leaned forward, swung his arms straight behind him, and charged towards Sōseki and started attacking in short-range.

Sōseki quickly retreated backwards. His right hand took out four shurikens from the Shinobi bag on his waist and he clamped them between his fingers. His gaze is focusing on the Asuma’s feet, predicting the opponent's next move.

And then -- whoosh!

Four shuriken was thrown simultaneously, piercing the air, and shot towards Asuma's shoulders and ankles respectively.

Asuma's rushing figure stagnated, and then he forcibly changed the direction and jumped to the left, but before he could relax, he was startled by the soft sound of breaking through the air in his ears.

From the corner of his eye, he saw that four shuriken were thrown at him again, giving the impression that he took the initiative to jump towards them.

‘He actually predicted my movements in advance. This throwing technique is as expected of Sōseki!’ Asuma sighed in his heart. Obviously, his physical strength and chakra are above Sōseki, but he was the one who fell into crisis first.

"However, throwing skills at this level are not considered Ninjutsu! Let me show you how Ninjutsu is used!" Asuma looked at the shuriken without having any intention to dodge or hide.

Bang——ding ding ding ding!

A burst of smoke filled the air, and Asuma's figure switched places with a gravel under him.

Asuma, who had just landed on the ground, rushed forward without any hesitation. Part of his gaze was fixed on Sōseki’s waist. “You should have used up all of your shuriken, right? What are you going to do next, Sōseki!"

"It's amazing to be able to use Body Replacement Technique so proficiently...Wait, that's..."

"Ah! Be careful!"

Hearing the bursts of exclamation around him, Asuma looked back subconsciously, and a cold light appeared in his sight.

This is...Asuma’s pupils shrank violently, and because he didn’t have time to form hand seal, he could only hurriedly roll to one side to dodge it. (A/N: Three Bodies Techniques is not without hand seal. I checked it out specially. In Sakura vs Zaku, using Body Replacement Technique also needs hand seal.)

But he was still a step slower, as a few drops of blood were dripping from his cheeks.

Asuma didn't have time to care about the faint tingling on his cheeks, but looked at his opponent in surprise.

Ahead, Sōseki is standing quietly, his right hand is raised, and four shuriken are flying around him.

Between the shuriken and his fingertips, nearly transparent chakra threads connect them together.

0