Chapter 5: New home
87 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qui was impressed by PQW's decisive thinking. The fact that you own technology doesn't mean you're the only one who can use it. But with PQW's adjustments, no one can use the technology unless they have the mark. 

Qui touched the gate which automatically opened and revealed a beautiful mini-community. Lovely and expensive designed homes which were unique in their own way and the various shops before them. They couldn't even see the whole thing since they haven't explored the community yet. Qui led them into a large room to shelter them from the snow. And the place was warm. 

[ This community can hold up to 500 people ] PQW prompted Qui. 

The villagers stood there in awe as they continued to catch a glimpse of everything. In a few minutes, 30 strange human-looking figures appeared before them with some suits as they smiled. 

"Welcome new members of the community," they greeted in a robotic voice. If it wasn't for the line marks all over their body, they would be mistaken for humans. 

'How are they as strong as a sect elder?' Guy Feng thought to himself as he was suspicious of these strange beings. 

"Don't worry we won't hurt you since you came with our master," the robots said as they smiled sweetly at the people. 

"These are humanoid robot helpers who would help you all get comfortable in the community," Qui informed as she smiled at everyone. The villagers nodded, even though they might be poor commenters they surely weren't dumb to understand what's going on. 

"Am I in heaven?" A little boy mumbled as he continued to look at the clean and luxurious place and at Qui. 

"Don't worry this is just the beginning. I would ensure that we all live good lives, but first, you all need a unique tattoo to verify you're part of the community and not an outsider. If you don't have a tattoo you can't stay in the community. So do you agree?" Qui asked politely. 

"I agree!" Gu Feng walked up to Qui with a determined look. The other villager looked hesitant at first but they all agreed in the end. 

Qui smiled at the way these people trusted her so much. They found a way to turn their lives around, so there's no way that they'd refuse.

A male robot took Guy Feng's left arm as a bright light shone and dispersed in a short amount of time. On his left shoulder was a golden dragon as a tattoo, which caused everyone to be excited to get one. 

Qui's family all got a Golden Dragon tattoo as the rest got a flaming tattoo. And for Qui she got a pair of angel wings with a sword in between. 

In four days you should all come to the hospital to be treated, but during this time do rest well Qui announced with a smile, she wanted to make sure that her new family and the people were healthy. Qui was always nice to others who treated her well and those who were helpless like how she used to be. So in this life, she couldn't stand seeing these people suffer. And Qui's institution told her that these people were good people. 

"Thank you so much child," a group of adults thanked Qui. They were still cautious about the strange community, but this was the only hope they had left. 

"No worries. You'll be all escorted to your new homes."

Qui smiled happily as the group of villagers followed 29 robots which escorted them to various homes as they served the villagers and taught them how to use everything in the houses they were asked to choose. 

However, for Qui and her family, another robot escorted them to a beautiful white and purple mansion. They met a table with lots of food which smelled delicious and was warm. They all ate wholeheartedly until they were full. They cried with joy and Qui still had a smile plastered on her face. 

After that, the robot explained to them how to use everything in the house. Qui showed them how to use the electric lights, fridge, bathhouse, etc before they were all led by 5 household robots that helped them to take a bath. That whole night all the families ate well as they got warm baths, wore comfortable but strange clothes, and slept on soft comfortable beds. 

Gu Feng laid on his bed as his wife was sleeping soundly by him. His son and daughter slept in another room. Even though he accepted the new Qui, but he couldn't comprehend how she made this place appear out of thin air, what's more, he couldn't understand how there was a vast amount of pure Qi gathered in the community and his pores were happily sucking the Qi around into his cracked core. The Qi was even purer than any Qi he had ever felt! 

Qi was the energy that Star Cultivators use to train and enhance their strength and grow their cultivation. 

"This is going to be dangerous if powerful people find out," Gu mumbled with a worried face.

"Qi like this isn't even available in powerful sexts like the Pandagona Sect," Gu Feng gritted his teeth as he remembered some horrible memories. 

"Just you wait brother, with qi like this I will surpass you in 100 years and reclaim what you stole from me!"

*******

"By the way, what do I look like?" Qui Feng asked herself as she got up and stared at herself in the mirror. She had the height of a youthful 15-year-old girl, with some well-shaped features. She is a beautiful dark-skinned girl with golden eyes and beautiful long black hair that was tied into a ponytail. Qui was surprised how beautiful she looked in this life. She wasn't that enchanting beauty, but she was pretty enough and had a very good body shape, just like a model.

After a short time of admiring herself she became serious once again and the misfortunes of her being cute in her past life.

"Well whatever," Qui shrugged as she went back to bed with the intention to read the World Guide Book the next day. 

*****

Qui quickly got up from bed once the bright sun rays shone down on her from the window, giving her the energy to get ready for the day. 

The whole family gathered around the dining table to eat their breakfast which was prepared by the robots. However, Qui noticed something strange about her father's mother and little brother. Wasn't this the skinny family the other day?

'I understand that I made PQW place health spurt medicines in all the villagers' food, even her parents, but isn't this too much?!!' Qui thought to herself as she couldn't figure out what was happening. Qui was not the only one confused but everyone was.

She also took a look at her hand to see that she has gained a lot more flesh compared to her skinny body the other day.

'I never thought the effects of the medicines were this miraculous! But I'm sure they were quite different compared to how they used to work in her past life which would take about a week or to get a person to a healthy state. Well what can I say since a genius like me created it,' Qui shrugged as she praised herself for creating such a medicine. 

But for Gu Feng… 

'So yesterday was definitely not a dream. There is a dense amount of qi in the food but Qui doesn't seem to realize,' Gu Feng sighed as he realized that his daughter was not lying when she said she would make their lives better

Their entire family got a new set of clothes which was given to them by the robots. 

Once they got dressed they all gathered around the living room table as they had their peaceful dinner. 

2