Chapter 10
200 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*beep, beep*

The dark blue curtains blocked the sunlight from slipping through.

The sound of the alarm reverberated in the dark room.

Lying on his stomach, Hugo shifted his position; his arms stretched from the navy blue blanket to the bedside table.

*click*

The noise stopped, and silence returned; he turned off the alarm that reminded him to wake up.

He slowly sat up and then glanced at the time; 5:04 am.

With a yawn, Hugo stood up from the bed and went to the closet. He changed his pajamas into sportswear.

After a few rounds around the park, Hugo returned and started getting ready for school.

He looked at himself in the mirror; he wore black socks, his pants light grey, then white long sleeves. Adjusting his dark green and light grey checkered necktie, he decided against wearing the toffee brown vest as he might feel hot later. Lastly, he wore the same dark green coat that had gold-colored buttons.

Slipping his fingers through his hair, Hugo went to eat the breakfast brought by Uncle Chen not too long ago.

□ □ □

[Shock! First-ever transferee in Evergreen Elite Academy!?]

uncommon_name: Legit???

Sweet Sixteen: I doubt it.

hey_you: I agree with the one upstairs; the exam for transferees is multiple times harder than the entrance exam, which is also hard to pass, mind you.

LoneWalker: Guys, this is legit; I swear, look at the writer's username, the writer's from the newspaper club.

Who's your Daddy?: I wonder who this unknown guy is...

SavageHorseman: Your son

I'm Drunk: Just woke up... What happened?

im_watching_you: @I'm Drunk, a transferee's coming; I heard he's more good-looking than you.

HitNRUN: @im_watching_you, how'd you know that? Someone said it was a girl.

whos_ur_buddha: Gahhh, she must be a genius, need to studyyyyy~

I'm Drunk: @im_watching_you creep.

cute_as_ducks: Is he cute? Send me a pic~.

Peter Pantz: Guyzzz!!! I heard she's a foreigner! A hot one!

Icouldbeyourmom: @Godlybriefs Son, I found your long lost brother!

Godlybriefs: Excuse me...do I know you...? @Icouldbeyourmom

Cough-cough!

"Young master, are you alright?"

Chen Jing glanced at the backseat through the rearview mirror.

"I am fine," Hugo responded as he closed the tumbler cap; he then proceeded to wipe his mouth with a handkerchief.

Hugo turned off his phone and put it in his pocket, looking at the passing buildings as the car moved forward. He observed the road to the school and tried to memorize it. His lips curled up slightly in amusement.

The uniform is based off from what I saw on google, if some of you wants to see, I already put it on the glossary...thanks!

8