Chapter 42
127 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The train stopped at the next station, I took the bags from Hana's lap.

I extended a hand to help her stand up and said goodbye to the Amamiya family.

Getting out of the station, I asked,

"Where do we go next?"

Hana pouted her lips and pointed at a direction,

"Over there."

I turned to look at the conspicuous building.

"Samgyeopsal?"

"Hmm! I've been craving some lately, don't worry,  it's delicious here"

She said in an excited voice.

"Let's go"

"Yes~"

I held the handle and opened the glass door.

I gestured to Hana to go in, then followed after her.

As soon as I went in, a strong aroma of meat and smoke permeated the air.

It seemed that the business is going well.

The store was packed with costumers, maybe the food really is delicious as Hana stated.

"Over there"

Hana said, looking at the vacant table by the corner.

We strode towards the table. 

Sitting on the wooden chair and looking around. The walls were painted grey, the lights were yellow.

Glancing at the pictures plastered on the wall beside our table, I told Hana,

"You can order whatever you want."

"ah, senpai.."

"What?"

"Have you been to a store like this one?"

"...no"

I haven't, I don't even know how they run this store, if not for the knowledge I obtain from grandfather's dramas, I wouldn't even know the difference between samgyeopsal and yakiniku.

"All I know is you fry the meat in that thing..."

I looked at the stove on the table, then I couldn't help myself from looking at the thing, that from what I've seen from other costumers' table, sucks the smoke from the stove, or I could be wrong...

I lifted my head to look at the ceiling, then turned to Hana still standing,

"Aren't you going to sit?"

"huh? ah, yes"

She looked at me in a daze and hurriedly placed the bags on another chair beside the one she sat at.

"I'll order at the counter, what do you want to eat, senpai?"

"Don't they have only meat here?"

"W-well, yes, but..."

She smiled warily, I said,

"Just order what you want, I'm not picky"

"Hai~!"

She said as she stood up from the chair.

5