Chapter 6
224 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So...Will you be accompanying me?"

"Oh no, young master, I was only tasked with driving you to the airport and ensuring you board the plane with no problem."

"Hmm...I see."

"Shall I get you some water?"

"Oh no, it is fine, uncle Chan- the tea is enough."

Hugo spoke and then took a sip, after he leaned back on the chair.

He took in the interior of the airport's VIP lounge.

Han Suchang had told him before he left the house that his grandpa Yan had already booked the first-class flight.

Hugo's gaze turned back to Uncle Chan who occupied the adjacent chair. He took off his glasses and put it on the round coffee table, then taking a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped the sweat on his forehead.

The man was quite talkative, not that he mind.

"Young master must be nervous...in fact I was also nervous when I first rode a plane alone..."

"...Young master can just ask for anything when you arrive in Japan....actually, the person master assigned to assist you in japan is my cousin."

"He used to be a crybaby, but as he grew up his face greatly contrasted with his personality..."

"...His face...young master, is a bit scary, but his very nice...he learned martial arts when he was 7..."

"...there was a time when..."

"and then...afterwards he..."

He went on talking about all kinds of things. He would also crack some jokes in between.

"Since we're in the airport, I have a really good airplane joke I want to share..."

"Hmm...?"

"-But I thought it might go over your head-pffft."

Hugo stared at the man- who cracked up from his own joke, flabbergasted. He leaned his cheek on the back of his palm as his elbow set on the armrest.

Hugo's lips turned up silently as he responded, "What happens to a bad airplane joke?"

"Hahaha!!-what?"

"It never lands."

"Pff-"

While Uncle Chan was busy laughing, Hugo took another sip of the tea, it was the person in front of him who talked a lot but he was the one who got thirsty instead.

"Good afternoon, dear passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for the flight to Tokyo, Japan..."

"...please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in 15 minutes time. Thank you."

Just before Uncle Chan could crack another joke only to silently die, an announcement was made.

Hearing that, Han Hugo took his phone from his pockets and sent a message to his grandfather, after which he turned on the airplane mode.

He then stood up and proceeded to the gate, and just before going inside, he took the suitcase from Uncle Chan and said his farewells.

"Young master! Please take care!"

Han Hugo walked faster as gazes turned to Uncle Chan from the loud voice he uttered.

 

9