Chapter 7
210 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to Tokyo, Japan. The local time is 4:13. "

"For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate."

When Hugo heard that, he opened the last chewing gum he brought and put it in his mouth. 

Nearly five hours passed since Hugo boarded the plane. 

When it was finally time to get off, he grabbed his backpack and left, going through the passenger boarding bridge and eventually making his way to the baggage claim area.

He looked around for which carousel had his luggage. 

He was one of the first to get out of the plane since he was a first-class passenger.

Just in time, he saw his black suitcase. Next, he took out his phone once again and texted his grandfather, informing him he had arrived. 

Dialing the number of Uncle Chan's cousin, he dragged his suitcase and walked to the parking lot.

□ □ □

Hugo made his way to the parking lot, fiddling with his phone.

"Good afternoon, young master!!!-"

"Holy s-!!!"

Greatly startled by the bulky guy appearing out of nowhere, Hugo exclaimed.

"Uhh...?"

Calming himself down, Hugo turned around to face the man who let out a sound of confusion.

"-Holy Lord, thank you for guiding us and giving us a safe trip."

His fist that formed a defensive stance gradually loosened and his palms pressed together, his face held sincerity.

Hugo's nonchalant expression greatly contrasted with his flushed ears.

The man became even more bewildered.

Hugo: "..."

Chen Jing: "..."

Passersby: "..."

□ □ □

"Once again, good afternoon, young master. I am Chen Jing, I will be in charge of helping you with whatever you need, if you have any questions, please do ask."

"Ah, yes, please take care of me..."

'So embarrassing...' Hugo still couldn't move on from what transpired earlier. He couldn't believe such a thing happened just when he arrived...He must have been insane for reacting like that. It was simply absurd.

'His face does look scary...even his voice.'

That thought passed through his mind but quickly went away. He was taught not to judge others easily.

Riding the car, they eventually arrived at a building of about 8-9 floors.

"The young master would be staying on the top floor."

"Hmm, I see."

Chen Jing said when Han Hugo stopped in his tracks and looked at the building.

They continued and went to the elevator. Later arriving at the top floor. 

The whole building was bought by Han Suchang and are one of the hundreds of property in japan that he owns. Including the garden, the whole land is approximately 800 sqm.

And this very building was now owned by Han Hugo, after his grandfather transferred the property to him, although this wasn't the only property Han Hugo currently owns.

Being the sole heir of the Han Group, who's well known for being the most wealthy family in China dating back to the 1900s to the present, it was rather hard for the person himself to count how much property was in his name.

Han Hugo thought it was a little too much to live in this kind of place, especially since he was hiding his identity, but his grandfather had wanted him to, at least, since he was still the child of the Han family.

Chen Jing had become his guide and they toured the place, the top floor consist of only one apartment, which could also be called a penthouse.

"Young master.. "

"Please just call me Hugo, it would be troubling if other people were to hear you."

"...How could I- may I call you Mr. Han instead, young master?"

"If that makes you more comfortable...then how should I address you, hmm...is uncle Chen okay? I also call your cousin; uncle Chan..."

"Yes, of course."

"Mmm, that's settled, so...what were you saying again?"

"Ahh yes, I just wanted to inform you that the procedures in school needed are already finished...but since it's saturday, you can attend classes on monday."

"...Ah, I understand."

Hugo actually had two choices for the school which he'll attend. Both were the top schools in Japan located in Tokyo and were prestigious and difficult to get into. But one was a private school where the students mostly consist of privilege children from wealthy families and some were able to attend with a scholarship, while the other was a public one.

9