Chapter 12
177 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the entrance was where the students would change into indoor shoes.

"This is your locker, your indoor shoes are already inside, the school followed the size written in the papers, but there are times when it doesn't fit, so Han Hugo-kun should check it out and tell me if it fits"

Sensei said while pointing to a locker, on the locker was his name written in katakana characters; ハーン・ヒューゴ

Noticing his sight, Tachibana-sensei explained:

"The majority of the students here doesn't speak Chinese and we figured we should just use this instead of English alphabet, so other students could know how to pronounce and call your name.."

"ah yes, I see"

Hugo nodded and opened the locker, changing his shoes then closing the door.

'I hope no one mentions that muscular guy with curly hair when I say my name is Hugo...'

Han Hugo thought to himself as he climed the stairs all the way to the 3rd floor

"This is the main building where the classrooms are located, 1st year classrooms are on the 1st floor, 2nd years are in the 2nd floor, while your grade, 3rd are in the 3rd floor..."

"there's a garden in the rooftop, the kids go there to eat their bentos..."

"the two buildings on each side are connected to this building, it's mostly rooms for clubs...ah do you see that two buildings with dome shaped roofs? the one on the right is a green house, on the left is the gym, you'll use that in your P. E. class"

"there's another garden in the middle of the three buildings- ah we're here!"

While sensei explained which is which and what is what, they eventually arrived at one of the classroom on the third floor.

"this is your classroom, Han Hugo-kun...I'll go in first then call you afterwards, is that okay?"

"yes, it's fine"

Hugo nodded as he watched his sensei open the door and went inside 

"class! please be quiet!"

With that, the noisy students became silent and they sat more properly on their seats.

"today, we have another friend who'll be joining in class.."

When the students heard that, the room was filled  with chatter yet again

"Then, Han Hugo-kun, please come in and introduce yourself"

Tachibana-sensei ignored them and prompted Hugo to come inside

The loud room once again turned silent when Han Hugo stepped inside...

9