Chapter 13
171 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hugo didn't mind the attention given to him as soon as he walked in, rather, he thought it was only natural since he was the first student to transfer from another school.

 

"Please write your name on the board with this."

 

Tachibana-sensei handed a piece of chalk to Hugo.

 

Accepting it, he wrote his name in 3 languages; one was his original name in Chinese, next was his name in alphabet and lastly the same one as the one written on the locker, katakana.

 

Facing the students, he said:

 

"I'm Han Hugo, just call me by my given name rather than my surname, I'm 18 and I came from China. Please take care of me."

 

Saying that he slightly bowed his head.

 

"The students seem to have some questions for Han Hugo-kun, do you mind?"

 

"No, it's fine."

 

As soon as they heard Sensei, almost all student raised their hands.

 

Sensei gestured Hugo to pick some students to give him questions.

 

Hugo randomly pointed to a student at the front.

 

"Hugo-san, are you really Chinese? why is your eyes green?"

 

"Yes, I'm Chinese, my father is Chinese and my mother is Irish, so it's in the blood, I guess.."

 

"Hugo-san, why did you transfer here instead of our rival school?"

 

"That..well, that's simply a matter of preference.."

 

"Hugo-dono, do you play street fighters?"

 

"...I used to"

 

Hugo inwardly sighed, so someone did end up mentioning it...

 

"Hugo-kun! I'm Hayashi Akio. Can we be friends?"

 

When he picked another student by the window, he introduced himself and asked to be friends.

 

Hugo couldn't help but smile as he answered,

 

"Why not? sure"

 

"Really? Great! please give me love advice!"

 

Hugo's eyes widen slightly as he turned to the other students in confusion, all of them had their palms on their forehead.

 

 He chuckled as told him:

 

"Well I'm not sure I can, I don't have experience."

 

Akio laughed merrily and clapped his hands as he said loudly,

 

"Alright girls! He's single!"

 

The class was halved when they heard that, the girls were squealing and excited, while the boys said "boo" with bitter expressions.

 

Even Hugo was caught off guard, he didn't know that was the information he actually wanted and got it by asking in a roundabout way.

 

Though Hugo just shrugged it off as he wasn't really hiding it.

 

In fact, the reason he hadn't been in a relationship was because he hasn't found a girl that was attracted only for who he was, rather most of the girls he met was after either his money or his looks.

 

Although this was also part of him, he wanted it is that they would be fine even if he lose those things.

 

Yes, Hugo was very particular about things like this, he doesn't want to have a casual relationship, he wanted to find the one where they would last a lifetime.

 

Just like his parents were, together until the end...

 

9