Chapter 14
173 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hugo ended up sitting by the window, he didn't mind it though, he liked the scenery that could be seen down below, specially since they were on the 3rd floor.

"Hugo-kun, you haven't picked which club to join right? Wanna check out mine?"

Hayashi Akio said, Hugo eventually sat behind him.

Sensei had told the class to get to know each other for the time used in homeroom, specifically the class getting to know him, since the students had already known each other since their freshman years.

"Hmm...I never thought of joining a club before...What club are you in?"

"I'm from the soccer club!"

"Oh really? well that's unexpected.."

"Haha I haven't heard that in a while"

Turned out others also found it unexpected.

Hayashi Akio really lived up to his name, he was quite the cheerful guy, really bright. His face and  aura gives off this soft and gentle vibes.

"Hugo-dono could join ours"

Yamatani Makoto said, he sat next to Akio, diagonally from Hugo to the right.

"What club are you in, Makoto-san?"

"Cooking Club"

"What? unexpected, unexpected.."

"No need to say it twice Hugo-dono.."

"Haha, sorry...but still, it's really unexpected..."

"What club did you think I was in?"

"..I dunno...kendo?"

"Haha I thought you'd say manga club"

In fact he also thought so at first. But Hugo didn't said it. 

As for saying kendo, it was because, Yamatani Makoto had a rather strong built, and he also noticed how his hands was full of calluses.

Of course, he was only guessing, he wouldn't really know the truth with just those two variables.

Makoto wore black squared glasses and uses "dono" to address him, Hugo doesn't know if he uses that for other people too. Maybe he's just really into samurai.

He was also the one who asked him if he ever played street fighter before...

Hugo shook his head and asked;

"Are you not..?"

"Nope! Hugo-kun got it right!"

Akio said amused. Then Hugo said to them;

"Then, can I go check it out after school? I'll decide after if I wanna join one.."

"uhn it's fine"

"Sure, sure"

Both nodded, just in time, the bell was heard.

8