Chapter 15
167 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, I am Hayashi Akio!

Last week was the time to start our first day of 3rd year in highschool.

At that time, before the students even adapted, a news suddenly came.

Rumors began to circulate that there would be a transfer student in our school, at first no one believed it.

Who would believe that, when the exams for transferring from another school was about 10x more difficult than the entrance examination?

Although the students here are kinda weird...scratch that- THEY ARE, the students are geniuses. They wouldn't have been able to enter the school who was among the top otherwise. Some still believed the rumors.

As they say, "there's no smoke if there's no fire"~

Friday finally came, as I was staring at the window in a daze, Tachibana-sensei started homeroom.

"Just going to give an announcement, after that you can go home"

Saying that, he proceeded to tell us...

"There will be a transfer student from abroad-"

Before he even finished, the class was already an uproar...hmm so the rumors were true...

"Ahh I see you aren't gonna listen to me now, so that's it, you can go home now..."

Hold up! Sensei! Shouldn't you finish what you're supposed to say?!

As if thinking the same, the class turned quiet.

"Good"

Sensei nodded...Ahh so it was a trick!

"So...as I was saying, a transfer student would be attending classes at Room 3-A, which is our class...any questions?"

As soon as they heard that, everyone raised their hands in the air

"Okay, you.."

"Sensei! But doesn't the school not accept transferees?"

"Oh we do...actually some students may not know this, but you can actually transfer as long as you take a test.."

"Is it hard..?"

"Very"

Tachibana-sensei nodded with a serious face. Then continued to pick another student.

"Sensei! Since the student is transferring, then that would mean the student passed right? didn't you say it was difficult?"

Quite the obvious question but nobody butted in, pretty sure they're curious too...the new student's probably a genius among geniuses..

"You're right. Honestly no one had ever passed the test before, but this one is an exception.."

"exception..?"

"Yes. Do you know which school the student is transferring from?"

"..."

"Well duh you don't but anyway...the student is came from the most prestigious highschool in China."

"But sensei! That school is much better than ours!"

Everyone turned to the student. He scratched his cheek while faking a cough.

"haha-ahem! I don't mean it that way...but I'm only... speaking facts, why transfer to ours when that school is more well-known..."

Well he's right though that's probably a personal matter...maybe the parents are relocated and probably start working here? I dunno..

"Well...I actually don't know...so it's probably a private matter..."

Looks like the school also didn't know...

7