Chapter 16
177 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The Q & A finally finished after a few more minutes..

"The student will start class at monday next week, so be friends and get along well, okay?"

"Hai~!"

"Good...then you can go home now"

That's it for the flashback..

School started again and we finally met the transfer student...

I had hoped that it was girl though...what do you know? maybe something clicks and I'd get over with my unrequi- ahem never mind that..

Once he walked in the class turned quiet...the reason? well 96 percent was because he was breathtakingly handsome, if he was more on the feminine side...I don't trust myself...I'd probably broke, yes not just bent but broken...joke's aside, the remaining 4 percent was because it was a boy who came...

Anyway he introduced himself as Han Hugo, as he did, he was calm and cool and...elegant? or should I say graceful?

He looked so mature than our age and he had this noble aura around him...hmmm not sure how to describe it...

He seems friendly..oh and he speaks fluent Japanese...how admirable. I somehow got him to answer if he was single..turned out he was.

The girls were screaming...yup quite the lady-killer...

Anyhow, fast forward and he's sitting just behind me, oh and we bacame friends lol

Along with Yamatani Makoto, my seatmate, we brought Hugo-kun along to our clubs to see if he'll join...

He said that he'll think about it whether he'd join, anyway time to go home now...

hmm? is that Hugo-kun? 

Wow, is that their car? looks very expensive...

Suddenly a scary looking man came out and opened the backseat door for Hugo-kun, he looks like that black haired dude in gangsta...

No wonder, Hugo-kun seems like a nice guy...athough he's rich he didn't brag nor was he arrogant.

That explains the fact he's asking to be picked up in an alley where no one would usually pass by in order not to be seen..

Don't worry Hugo-kun! I'll keep it a secret for you!

Hmm..Handsome, tall, smart, and even rich...Hugo-kun! You're like the male leads in those ceo novels~

If I was someone like Hugo-kun, would she have considered me...?

7