Chapter 20
156 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

phew...

I sighed in relief as I went back outside the building...

Fortunately, the plastic bags are still there.

I took the bags and headed back...

As for the little girl....after the elevator stopped at the forth floor a man who looked like in he's early thirties tried to go in.

He was surprised when he looked at us, it seems that he was heading out to search for his daughter.

It was a great timing, I handed the little girl to her father and she started sobbing...

I introduced myself and told him which floor I lived in and explained that I found her outside in the garden.

I told him that the child was hurt by some broken glasses on the ground...

Amamiya-san, was his name, after that he thanked me but I told him it was nothing.

I learned that the little girl was called Aya-chan, she's 4 year old...

Amamiya-san seemed to have contacted the apartment manager, since Aya-chan got hurt by some broken glasses that was left unattended around the area.

Opening the door with my key card, I walked to the living room and placed the plastic bags on the coffee table...

Then I sat at the sofa for a few minutes while looking at the night sky on the large picture windows.

Then I stood up and grabbed one of the plastic bags and headed to the kitchen.

I placed the five containers of ice cream inside the freezer, I wasn't sure if I should do the same with the chocolate bars, but I placed it inside anyway.

I put the bags of potato chips on the upper cabinets, along with the almonds and gummy bears.

It seemed that while I was carrying Aya-chan to her place, she already finished eating the pack I gave...

Sigh...

Aya-chan, what happened to being cautious with strangers?

It seemed that she liked it though, maybe I'll give her some more, when I see her again...

She's cute, I always wanted a little sister...

After that, I took some frozen chicken wings in the freezer and set it on the counter top...

I got a bowl and a spoon and also placed it on the counter top.

Next I took the chopping board and a knife.

After washing my hands, I grabbed some garlic cloves, sliced it into small pieces.

I teared open the chicken breading mix powder and put a small amount on the bowl, then I opened the oyster sauce cap and also poured a small amount.

Next I held the spoon and scooped a little sugar, then I took one egg and cracked it and put it on the bowl too.

Mixing them up along with the sliced garlic with the spoon, I checked if the chicken was still frozen...hmm it's still is...

I grabbed another bowl and put 2 and a half cup of rice then washed it for about three times...I put the rice on the rice cooker and put the same amount of water and turned it on.

I took the chicken wings and put 2 pieces on the bowl where the mixed breading is, I stirred it with the spoon to cover the whole chicken then set it aside...I place the remaining chicken back to the fridge.

While waiting for the rice to cook, I went for a quick hot bath.

6