Chapter 22
148 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I said goodbye to Aya-chan when I saw the car stop at the entrance.

I couldn't help but smile when I remembered Aya-chan waving like a little kitten, mouth still pouting, there was even a fake hair in colored pink and purple attached to her twin tails using a tiny spring.

I sat in the backseat and the car drove to school.

I had the car stop at the same alley as yesterday and went to the school gate.

Changing into indoor shoes, I glanced at the pile of letters inside...

So people really do this in real life?

I left and headed to the third floor without minding the letters.

While I was climbing the stairs to the classroom, I heard a few loud voices on the second floor, I didn't bother with it and continued to walk.

I opened the door and greeted the students who also greeted me good morning.

"ohayo gozaimasu Hugo-dono"

"ohayou! Hugo-kun!"

"Ohayo, both of you"

I sat in my seat, it seems like Akio and Makoto already arrived.

I looked at my wrist watch, it looks like there's still time before class...

"Now that I think about it, the second floor was pretty noisy when I passed by..."

"Ah that..." 

"Ah that..."

What's with you guys? quite in sync now are we?

Looking at their expressions, there must be something...

I placed my cheek on my palm as I raised one eyebrow.

"Hmm?"

"Well, you see...she..."

'she' So it got something to do with a girl, but I couldn't hear more since Akio blocked Makoto's mouth.

Now I'm really curious...

Akio whispered...

"...shhh, we don't talk about her.."

...What's this? Bruno..? Voldemort?

"pfft-"

When he saw my expression, Akio bursted out laughing...

*smack*

"..hsss itai na!!"

...Only to get smacked in the head by Makoto

...Now I really don't know what's going on here

□ □ □

Okay! So I somehow got them to tell me...

In summary, Haruki Hana, the name of the girl who "they don't talk about" is a second year student in the school. To shorten what they said, she was what they call "takane no hana" meaning something out of reach or a flower on a high peak...

ohh their names, quite the coincidence there.

Anyway she was the second years' goddess and had a fan club or something...

There was this incident where a student talked about her and somehow got into an argument with the so called "fans" and ended up getting beat up...and of course, they got disciplined by the school.

Seriously...you guys aren't kids anymore...

So from that moment on, no one talked about her freely...

And they live happily ever after,

the end.

6