Chapter 24
152 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hana-chan...daijoubu na no?"

"ah mm, daijoubu"

Haruki Hana, my friend, has been acting rather strange lately...

I looked at her who sat and ate in a daze across the table...

So beautiful...-no that's not what's strange.

The thing is...Hana-chan went on a vacation with her family in china for spring break, and when school started, she acted really weird...

She'd be in a daze and sometimes talk to herself, no one really noticed but as someone who had been with her since middle school I did.

She won't tell me what happened though.

When I recalled how she almost slipped after just filling her thermos with water, I frowned. 

The handsome senpai who just transferred thankfully caught the bottle, it was a good thing Hana-chan didn't fill it with hot water or both of them could have been hurt.

Another good thing was that he caught her before she fell on the ground-tsk, I should have taken a photo...

I mean..they both looked good, so when senpai caught her by the waist I couldn't help but squeal inwardly-ahem anyway...

Another strange thing was that, Hana-chan seemed to be rather clumsy recently...she wasn't like this before though...

Hana-chan had this blonde close to white long hair up to her waist, she got that from her maternal grandmother, I learned she was a foreigner, I don't know from which place though...

Just her hair alone, she already stood out...but she also had a beautiful face, her black eyes where the corners are slightly upward like a cat, her unbelievably long eyelashes, tall nose, natural red lips, down to her height that was taller than an average girl and the shape of her body...

Overall, she had this matured aura that screams she's a queen.

By the way, she likes red...

As for why I'm saying that, you can just treat this as a book with informations about her.

When we were younger, I used to envy Hana-chan a little, but as time passed by I accepted that there was no use to being jealous...

Then I started simpin-I started to admire her. 

Back to what I was saying, Hana-chan is really the best girl, she's always been calm and kind and when she smiles her dimples would show..

Ha, ha, ha-so cute...

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw Makoto-aniki, his hand outstretched.

"Take it easy..sigh"

He said while handing me a handkerchief...

I followed his gaze, I looked down at my vest, hmm, did I drop some tomato sauce while eating?

I wasn't eating anything that had those though...

While I was lost in thought, Aniki wiped my nose with the handkerchief-ahh

I see...

It wasn't tomato sauce...

7