Chapter 25
153 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole conversation with the school's queen slash goddess slash flower was heard by Akio and Makoto.

Particularly, Akio looked at me curiously.

I thought they would ask but they seem to be remaining silent...

Our turns came and we brought our trays filled with food, I searched for some vacant seats but Akio found some instantly.

As we were walking, Makoto held his tray with one hand and took a handkerchief from his pocket and stopped, he handed it to a girl eating lunch, who seemed to be eating with the queen.

I looked at akio but he just shrugged and smiled and walked ahead.

I turned to makoto, he seems to be wiping the girl's face, I couldn't see since her back was facing me, I went along and followed Akio and sat.

A little bit later, Makoto came, he seemed to have felt my gaze, since he looked at me as he sat down,

"...my sister."

"..ohh I see"

I didn't know he had a sister...

I heard Akio asking him,

"She got another nosebleed?"

"..yeah"

I raised my eyebrows and asked,

"..nosebleed?"

"Don't worry Hugo-kun! It happens all the time!"

Isn't that bad if it does? Seriously..am I the only normal person here?

"....rather"

"what?"

"Have you met her before?"

So they really were curious...I already know who's the "her" without him saying the name...

"...Yeah, though I didn't know her name before..."

"How did you meet?"

Akio's face came closer as he asked, you're really interested in this, aren't you?

"I bumped into her when I was running..."

"uhuh, then..?"

I grabbed my chopsticks and ate, I answered after chewing,

"That was it."

"What..? That's it? Come on! there's got to be something more!"

"No really, that was it. I fainted after, someone who chased after me brought me back to the hospital, then I never saw her again since..."

"Brought back?"

"Hugo-dono, were you sick?"

"...No, I wasn't, I was at the hospital for something else..."

Did they notice I didn't want to talk about it? They stopped asking after.

□ □ □

After lunch we had P. E.

We changed into our sports wear uniform, I wore the one for summer since it's quite hot, it consist of a light grey t-shirt with our school's logo on the left chest and shorts up to the knees in grey color also.

The ones for winter...I talk about it when the time I'd use it comes.

The first years seems to be using the gym, they were inside the building and the second years seems to be playing freely...

"That's nice...Their teacher is busy so they get to do whatever in P. E. class.."

Akio looked at them and muttered,

*fweeet*

I turned to where the whistle came from, the third years P. E. said when the students faced him.

"Today class. We'll be playing soccer!"

5