The Beginning (Prologue)
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, hello everyone, I am a Human or was, I don't know, now you may ask my Gender? welp, I don't remember, Name? Nadda. My Past? Zilch. but I am getting a new life, with some catches.

1: I have to join the Seer's Faction, the one that I made a deal with before I was put into the Reincarnation Cycle.

2: I have to be a Follower/Cultist to the Seer.

3: I am essentially the Hitman or Cleanup personnel that have to nullify the Rogues, by either sending them to the higher ups or killing them

But I get benefits,

1: I get Transmigrated to a new world with a new body.

2: I get a System made for being a Cultist of the Seer, the Cultist of the Seer System or CSS.

And here's how it looks

[CSS (Cultist of the Seer System) Interface]

[Status: The Summary of your Existence.

Name: N/A

Age: N/A

Race: Human? (Under Eldritch Corruption, Evolution Possible)

Religion: Origin

Chosen God: The Seer, God of Knowledge, Magic and Judgment, the Eldritch Archivist, Seer of !*!@*&@*

Occupation: Novice Cultist

Level: 1 (0/100 ExP)

EP (Evolution Points): 0 (Make Sacrifices in the Preferred form of your God, Gain Achievements, and just grow Stronger to gain EP)

FP (Favor Points): 0 (Make Sacrifices in the form of Knowledge, be it History, Magic, or Science to gain FP. New Knowledge, and Stolen Knowledge gets you more FP and EP)

Sacrifices Made: 0

Strength: N/A

Agility: N/A

Endurance: N/A

Insight: 1

Spirit: 20

Arcana: 10]

[Inventory: Empty]

[Skills: Learned Abilities to do something that's recognized by the system or a Product of a Trait.

Eldritch Rituals (Novice) {LV: 1}: you know the Basics of the Rituals of Eldritch Lore.]

[Traits: Natural Abilities that can change and grow that are recognized by the System, Fluent Languages, or the Product of a Perk.

Eldritch Magic (Novice): you barely qualify for this Trait. the only magics you know are Rituals (Novice) {LV: 1}.

Offer Sacrifice: Offer a Sacrifice in your Inventory, on a Symbol of the Seer or in your hands

Language: The Languages you know are English and Dark Speak.]

[Perks: Natural Abilities that can't be changed without Divine Interference.

Cultist of the Seer: you are a Cultist of the Old One that goes by 'the Seer'. Gain the Skill Eldritch Rituals (Novice), and has a by-product, the Trait Eldritch Magic (Novice), the Trait Offer Sacrifice and Fluency in Dark Speak. Unlocks the FP Sub-System.

Eldritch Corruption (Major): you have been corrupted and touched by something Beyond. Unlocks the EP System.]

now that is a lot, trust me I know, but let me give you some Clarification about things not explained, so that you have even more to absorb, HA. So, Strength is how much I can Physically Lift and how much force I can Project on something, Agility is how Fast, and Flexible I am, Endurance is how tough my Organs are (Skin, Muscle and Bones included) and how much of my body can be damaged till I Die, but if I get Decapitated, if I don't have a Trait or Perk that makes me not be affected by that, no matter how much Endurance I have, I'm Insta-killed. Now onto the other 3, Insight is how much Eldritch Knowledge I have Seen or know, a side effect is Eldritch Corruption (which doesn't matter since it's already at Major) and Having Eyes in my Skull and Brains, similar to Bloodborne, Spirit is how much damage I can Inflict with Soul Attacks and how much damage my soul can take, and Finally Arcana is how Powerful my Magic is and how much I can use. Now last bit of Knowledge, given to me by the Seer, EP isn't required to evolve, EP is essentially a currency I use to pay the System in order to improve my Genes or Safely add on new ones, if I can do it myself, I am allowed to do so free of charge.

Now it is Finally time to transmigrate, and Deal with the Enslaving Demon cosplaying has a Goddess, that is Enslaving Core Humans, which seems to be illegal in the Origin Faction, don't know why bit it is. GERONIMO.

1