Ch. 10
61 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--Zach POV--

Holy hell, I thought Tsunade was a sadist but let me tell you what. Shizune in teacher mode is scary as hell, I pity the man who will marry her one day. But unfortunately, I'm stuck with her, the good thing is that even though she is one heck of a taskmaster. She is a great teacher. I've learned the basics of fuinjutsu after the 3rd day of teaching. It was a whole lot easier to understand when I started to associate it with the programming language. After that, I was off to the races with my bastardization version of fuinjutsu that I will name enchanting!

Tsunade stayed and watch the torture sess. I mean training for the first day. Then she got bored and went off in Tanzaku to keep an ear open for any juicy intel. I didn't think of it at first and just kept to my task. But when she came back with a scared look on her face it gave me cause for concern. Turns out she had been winning big and got walked out of another casino. For normal people that would be a good thing, but for her, it just means something bad is going to happen to her, after all, she is The Legendary Sucker.

That had all of us in a worrying state trying to figure out what is going to be dropped in our laps. As we were sounding out what it possibly could be a knock sounded at the door. The two girls froze and I just got up and answered it. The front desk lady was at the door with a note and handed it to me. Reading the note I figure out why her luck has turned for the better. Fertility is its own form of luck, so it negated Tsunade's bad luck for the time and the baby's own luck, and the blessing Aphrodite's blessing on the child has made Tsunade extremely lucky.

I handed the note to Tsunade and I could tell when she finished reading the note. I knew it spelled trouble for everyone. Before I could even get a word out she was out the door and off to what I assume was to gamble some more. I just looked at Shizune and we shrugged together then she started to torment, I mean train me some more.

So, back to the present, I'm sitting here on my laptop with my CAD program designing a vehicle that could run on chakra for the two of them to take and grab to the two Uzumaki's. It's going to be an HMMWV design so that way they can have a spot to sleep in the back if need be, I don't know how long it would take them. Plus I haven't figured out the conversion rate for chakra to energy to move the vehicle. But that's a problem for a later date, I still have to get the enchanting right first before we do anything else. Luckily while working closely with Shizune she started to pick up bits and pieces of programming and was invaluable during this process.

I've lost count of how many Casinos Tsunade's been kicked out of. It's gotten to the point where the new ones she goes to just deny her entry. Good news on that, she's filthy rich at the moment and just when I need her to be! Turning to look at her lounging on the bed I smile the sweetest smile I could and wait. After a couple of minutes, she turns and looks at me and raises one of her eyebrows.

Tsunade: "What do you want?"

Zach: "Oh Tsunade, how can you think that I want something? Maybe I just want to look at you and smile."

Tsunade: "Yeah ok, what do you want?"

I sighed giving up my attempt to sweet-talk her into anything.

Zach: "Can you go buy like 100 pounds of chakra metal?"

Watching Tsunade choking on her spit when she realized how much I asked for and guessing how much it would take. That was a really great sight, gotta remember it for later, and make fun of her.

Tsunade: "What makes you think I have that kind of money?!"

Zach: "The fact that every casino has now banned you from entering is kind of indicating how much you have. Plus it doesn't help that the closest 3 are now shut down due to bankruptcy."

Seeing her let out a sigh from my observation let me know I won this bout. It also did amazing things with her chest. I filed that one away for even later.

Tsunade: "Fine, so you need 100 pounds of chakra metal. What else do you need?"

Zach: "If you can swing it I'll need a blacksmith's shop for a week and 1000 pounds of iron ore, half that in limestone and coke."

Tsunade's face started to get paler and paler as I was telling her the quantity. Shizune started giggling because she saw and understood the designs we had made.

Tsunade: "Anything else oh so great one? Want a back rub as you bankrupt me?"

I gave a hearty laugh at her quip at me.

Zach: "Well I would like a date tonight with you, we've reunited for almost a week now. I'd really like to take you out to dinner. Your world or mine you decide!"

Tsunade: "Oh and what makes you think that I want to go out on a date with you?"

Zach: "The fact you're still here and I asked you too?"

She harrumphed and got up and started heading out to place the orders and find me a workshop.

Tsunade: "I'll think about it while I'm out."

Her cheeks reddened a little and she mumbled quietly, which I could barely hear.

Tsunade: "Be ready by the time I get back I heard of a new ramen place that's supposedly good."

With that, she left before I could get another word in. Turning to Shizune she gave me a brimming smile and two thumbs up. Turning to Tonton I got two hooves up from her and a cute little oink.

Zach: "Well looks like I need to clean up, it's been a long time since I've been on a date."

Shizune: "I'll help you any way I can! Lady Tsunade deserves to be happy, even though Dan isn't with us anymore. That just means you have big shoes to fill, don't disappoint me."

Getting up I went to the bathroom where they had all the amenities I needed. It was time to look sharp for the woman I want to chase! I first reached for the hair clippers turning them on, the buzzing of them louder than I expected. Bringing it up to my face I hesitated for a minute before steeling my nerves and bringing the clippers down to take a chunk out of my beard. It was a glorious beard, but it was time to grow up and look proper. Then grow it back sneakily in the future. After 5 minutes of soul-destroying big beard destruction, it was over and I was just left with the stubble.

Putting the clippers down I grabbed the can of shaving cream and spread it all across the stubble. Right before I was about to start shaving with the razor the Mortal Kombat voice said it's infamous "Finish Him" in my mind. I got a good chuckle out of it if you can't keep yourself entertained then who can?

Half an hour later I came out of the shower and restroom with a towel around my waist and drying my hair. I looked around and didn't see Shizune anywhere but I saw an outfit laid out on the bed for me. It was one of my nice white button-up long-sleeved shirts, with black dress pants and black cowboy boots. On top of the clothes was a note, I picked it up and read it.

Zach,

Be sure to BLOWDRY your hair before you put any clothes on and put your hair up. I picked out this outfit because I think it would best suit what you're looking for tonight. Don't worry about me. I'll find something to keep me and Tonton out of trouble. Just show Lady Tsunade a wonderful time, or I'll have other lessons for you!

Sincerely,

Shizune Kato

With a smile, I put the note down. I never thought I'd have her in my corner, I'm pretty lucky. Heading back to the bathroom I followed the commands left by the note.

After getting dressed and haired put into a tail with my staple hairband I heard the door open to the room. I turned to look and see Tsunade coming in from outside. Grabbing some cologne I squirted it on my wrists and brought them up to my neck spreading the stink pretty on either side. As she looked around the room and spotted me she froze. Next thing I knew she was behind me and with a Kunai to my neck.

Tsunade: "Who are you and how did you get in here."

Zach: "Ts-Ts-Tsunade it's me."

I saw her peering closer at my face. Then her face became redder than I have ever seen. I heard a squeak and the door slamming closed.

Zach: "Did she just flee? I don't think I look that different or bad."

4