Daughter of House Saxonwold
7.9k 16 236
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 months later

It has been 4  months since the Daughter of Baron Harold Saxonwold and Emilia Saxonwold, Harold Saxonwold is The Baron of a small territory located in the northern Regions of the Elderon kingdom.

The birth of the Baron's Daughter caused celebration throughout his territory, the people drunk themselves silly and partied all day and night.

The Knights of the Baron enjoyed the celebration very much, however the maids did not as they had to clean up afterwards,  they did enjoy themselves beforehand  but cleaning up after a party is never fun.

The celebration was sparked by the Baroness herself who forced her husband to stop all work and celebrate, even though winter was coming and he needed to work she didn't care.

"Your daughter has been born and all you think about is work!"

Were the  words she yelled at him, eventually the Baron had to concede and let the celebration happen.

Harold himself wasn't particularly thrilled at first as he had hoped for  boy but got a girl instead but he eventually realized it didn't matter as he would love her all the same and besides he can always try again. 

One thing  that was peculiar however was the fact that his wife had recovered from the pregnancy and the abnormal birthing rather quickly, infact it was almost as if her stomach wasn't cut open there wasn't even a scar.

The mage he hired had told him that healing magic only uses the body's own mana to speed up the process of healing as such it means healing Magic simply closes up the wound. 

The mage did a couple of tests on his wife and found out her overall mana had increased tenfold he concluded that it must be because of the large amounts of mana the baby while in her body, which explains her hyperactivity during the pregnancy.

 

The winter came and went and it was now spring time. Winter wasn't particularly cold as the Elderon kingdom was located in the southern region of the continent where temperatures were quite high, they never lacked rain however the summers were hot.

Though the winter wasn't bad, infact compared to the northern kingdoms it might as well be a slightly cold breeze but to the people of Elderon it was rather quite cold.

.......

It has been 4 months since yours truly was born and I have to say It wasn't as bad I thought it was gonna be, this is mostly due to the fact I woke up in a crib so I didn't really experience the Birth.

Anyways from what I could tell in the past few months I've been here I'm in a medieval type world, I know this because my mother who Is beautiful by the way.

She  took me around the house a few times and I saw what it looked like, I also saw my father who seemed to be the stoic type at first until he became disgusting by doing that thing adults do to babies which is baby talk and those kissy faces and sounds, it felt weird watching a man do that and disgusting watching it happen to me.

I also found out My Name is Elia Saxonwold, which I like because it can be shortened to Lia or Eli or E-lai.

my family are nobles so that further convinced me I was in a medieval world plus I saw some dude dressed in some fantasy type amor so yeah either that or my family is eccentric and like the  medieval play, which is ridiculous or is it?

I don't know.

God did say it was  gonna  be random so  I should have expected as much.

Also this has been long  over due now but 

'HOLY FUCKING SHIT I GOT ISEKAI'D'

The only bummer is the fact I have to physically grow up to get the full isekai experience, when I suddenly found myself feeling like my life was meaningless and had no direction I ate isekai anime for breakfast.

I Found the concept of being sent to another world to be appealing, I didn't need to have OP powers just the idea that I could start a new on an isekai world and become something better than myself was extremely attractive but Nothing like that ever happens so I gave up on it and just continued to sink deeper into the abyss until I had enough of it.

I guess deep down in my heart I always wished it could happen even though I had convinced myself it could never happen but it did

'IT FINALLY DID' 

Thank you God, I don't care even if I have to be a woman for all of time that's a small price to pay for this chance, not to mention I get to he Op too.

Speaking of powers something has been bothering me ever since I opened my eyes in this world and that is the fact that I can't access my power I mean I guess I'm still a baby and probably still don't have Magic yet either that or God screwed me over I mean she absolutely had no obligation to keep her end of the deal and it's not like I can go back and ask her about it. 

In retrospect I should have asked more about the deal, whether or not she was obligated to keep her promise.

'Note to self: never make a deal without asking for details'

Despite the mental note I'm still gonna believe it's because I'm a baby that I don't have my powers yet.

There also another thing that's been bugging me and that's the feeling of being restricted, it feels like I'm wrapped in something invisible.

I can move my body just fine but I have this feeling that something is confining me, it's a really annoying feeling like I'm not free in my own body.

Maybe it's because I'm a girl now and being a girl is different from being being a boy, hope this feeling goes away once I get accustomed to this body.

......

In a blank white void two people or Rather two being were looking at each other, these beings were two powerful to be called mere people.

one of the beings was looking  with a happy smile and the other with  cold indifference.

One of the beings was a pink silhouette with flowing hair, waist length hair with a curvy figure of  woman.

The other was a light green silhouette of another woman with the same curvy figure but her hair reached all the way to her ankles.

"Hello Gaia-Chan"

The pink silhouette spoke in a happy tone.

"What do you want YHWH"

The green one responded curtly and with a displeased tone.

"OH come on Gaia-chan we haven't seen each other in a while"

"STOP using those stupid chans are you a fucking weeb?"

"Your reactions are always the best Gaia-chan"

"State your business and and leave"

Incase it wasn't clear the green silhouette did not like the the pink silhouette.

"Don't be like that Gaia-chan, even though I sent a gift to your world. You're so mean"

YHWH Pouted and crossed her arms.

"Huh a gift? "

GAIA responded with a confused reply.

"Yes a gift, Since you're all ways so salty...

"I'm not salty"

"I know salty things Gaia-chan, trust me. Since your always so salty I decided to send you something that goes great with salt and I'm sure you love it. bye I have a meeting with a hole that needs my newly acquired rod"

" her wait what's..."

The pink silhouette disappeared before GAIA could finish her sentence.

"Tch it's probably a stupid gift anyways"

GAIA shrugged it off before disappearing back to her own world as well, leaving the empty space empty.

.....

236