YOU’RE DEAD!!!!
4.5k 14 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Adam Crescendo was feeling immense pleasure and joy at this moment that he could not help but maniacally laugh, everything went as he hoped and no one was the wiser to his machinations.

His plan wasn't overly complicated but  he got what he wanted, well it was within the reach of  his grasp.

" Ahem! Excuse me I couldn't help myself"

Laughing loudly like that  could have been a problem but the barrier he set up makes it so no sound comes out of  his office as he could scream as loud as he wants and even if there wasn't a barrier the pills he gave the guards and the Baron should make it so they're asleep for atleast a day  and it's gonna be impossible to wake them up,  the only problem might be the maids but  what are maids going to do?

He grabbed the 3 stones and a rather sharp knife like object and carefully approached Elia. He maneuvered so as to not ruin the magic circle.

He looked at Elia's eyes he could see her Emotions clearly on her face, shock, disbelief and denial, he could tell she was feeling all those emotions right now and for some reason that fact made him feel tingly inside.

After a few seconds of appreciating The subject's feelings he crouched down almost as if sitting, he quickly ripped her clothes off leaving only her underwear and shoes.

He looked at her again and this he could see clear rage in her eyes.

"OH no no need to be worried  this simply because I didn't want the clothes getting in the way"

He clarified, the last thing wants is to be labeled a huge kid lover. He threw her ripped Blue dress over to the side while making sure it doesn't land on the circle and and break the spell.

Adam took out the knife and pricked his finger drawing blood he then dripped it on one of the 3 stones on the side where the runic symbols are written.

then he used the stone as a stamp and stamping the same symbol on Elia, he he did the same to the other two stones and repeated the stamping process.

"Blood chain connect"

The same symbols on the stones were now written on Elia's chest.

"And now to engrave it" 

Adam's plan was quite simple really, the idea is to use runic magic to connect himself to Elia, you see Runic magic is a complete cheat.

If one has enough mana and has a good grasp on runic spells they can basically do anything, like for example make is so that one's blood is exactly the same as another person, making it seem that  they are blood relatives.

Adam had concluded that the reason why Elia was able to share her magic power with her mother was because they were related. Normally it doesn't matter if a people are related or not it should not be  possible to share magic power with another person thus making Adam believe that Elia must have been born with a unique type of mana that can be shared to people who are close relatives and that is why he hatched such a plan

The runic spell He was about to use on Elia was a a spell meant  to make it seem that he was related to Elia and [connect] him and her  together, the [Chain] part was to make her a slave to him so she won't fight back and later he will add the [Drain] part of the spell to suck out her magic for himself 

He took out the knife and started engraving the symbols on her skin.

"Mmhmmhh"

Elia let a muffled  scream of pain as her skin was pierced and slowly carved by the knife.

"Now now don't do anything funny or I'll make a mistake"

Adam advised as he continued to carve her skin with the knife, her Crimson blood slowly dripped to the floor and Adam  paid it no mind as he continued with his work 

'IT hurts'

Elia had closed her eyes and tried to endure the pain but she could feel the knife touch the bone beneath her skin each cut was unbearable. This was the first instance in this life that she felt such pain

'Fucking damn it hurts'

She tried her best  to move her body  but it was futile it was as if  her body was rigid as a block of stone she couldn't move anything not even her finger tips. Her body was unable to move but she could still manipulate her chakra.

Elia had no idea why Adam was doing this, at first when she couldn't move she figured it must be because he didn't want her to move because he was going to do a check up but she has done plenty of check ups with him before and such a measure wasn't taken and Adam simply told her not to move.

It was when he laughed that she realized what was up, having watched plenty of anime in her previous life she knows what a maniacal laughter of a villain sounds like.

This was Betrayal, that realization hit her like a brick  yet she did not want to believe it, surely it was just a procedure he was doing in order to examine her skin, she didn't want to believe that the person she called Sensei was going to do something evil to her 

Her relationship with him was one where she could consider him a person of great importance like her mother or father or brother, she grew up around him, Adam was friend to her father and a teacher to her as such he was some one she could trust, her parents they've only known him for five years but to her she had known him her entire life so it was hard to accept the possibility of his betrayal.

However his follow up of actions made her accept the reality of it.

'WHY!WHY! WHY! WHY!!' 

Was all she could think as she stared at him in rage, of course she couldn't move her head so she simply shifted her eyes to look at him.

"I'm sure you're wondering why? right "

Adam Said as he carefully carved the symbol for blood which looked like a heart shape with a water drop inside, he was drawing it slowly so as to not make a mistake runic spells can change to be completely different spells with the slightest mistake but the slower he was the more pain for Elia.

"You see the reason-- WHAT!!"

His eyes bulged and became as large as saucers, he watched as something he had never seen happen before him. Absolute surprise was written in his face as he witnessed.

The symbol he was carving onto Elia was now healing and it slowly disappeared, her pale skin returned to its normal state

"She could heal herself!!" 

Immense shock was written on his face, this was unprecedented, no human to his knowledge of history has ever had the ability to heal themselves automatically like this.

He cut a straight line across Elia's chest  he made a rather huge cut to check whether what he is seeing is real  and indeed it was real, he watched as the wound  slowly closed itself.

But then as Adam was still mesmerized by what just happened, Elia's charkra bubble up from deep within her  and like a geyser it shot outwards with explosive force that shook the room

The  explosive release of Magic power caused Adam to jump away instinctively, luckily for him because if he had stayed  the several Giant wooden spikes that suddenly protruded under him would have would have killed him instantly

The Magic circle was disrupted by the spikes breaking the spell allowing Elia to move once more 

"[YOU'RE DEAD]!!!!"

She did not care why any more, back in her previous worod she had never suffered betrayal before because she never had friends  or a lover, as such this was the first time in both her lives has she been betrayed and she did not like it, she never liked seeing anime characters get betrayed and she doesn't like it when it happens to her, Adam was going to pay for spitting on her father's kindness he was going to pay for fooling her.

"I'LL FUCKING TEAR YOU APART

Adam did not understand the words she Said but they sent shivers down his spine her rage was clear as crystal, he could feel her blood lust, the amount of magical power she was releasing was terrifying but this only further made him determined to have her, she was far too valuable.

'Hopefully the pills worked' he thought. He didn't want any extras to interfere.

With the realization she could move, she stomped her foot forward and that action was followed by multiple wooden spikes that cut through the air  and propelled towards  Adam.

Adam quickly  jumped behind his office table   for defense but the table was obliterated into pieces 

He jumped to the side dodging them, the spikes blew through the wall of his  office shaking the room 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"

She spoke again in an unknown language, Adam had no idea was she was saying but he realized that he was at a disadvantage while inside the house.

"FIRE BALL"

HE cast a fire spell Making a hole in the wall and jumped through 

"[Calm flame]"

Since his office was on the second floor he cast another slightly powerful  spell to decelerate himself land safely on the Ground.

Once he landed  he quickly looked up and what he saw was another shock to him, it was something that he had yet to accomplish as a mage

"Flight magic?! No, impossible!!"

He refused to believe a child had manage such a feat not only that but now that he thinks about what she used back there was wood magic a derived combination of earth and water.

"What are you?"

It was impossible for a child to do such magic no matter how talented, Flight magic is an incredibly complicated magic  that needs clear understanding of gravity and mass, to be able to fly one needs to reduce their weight to the point  that gravity does not effect them but at the same time still be heavy enough to not get blown away by wind current  you need to be light as air but still heavier than a pebble it was impossible to accomplish yet a child was able to do what he could not.

"You are no child, what are you?"

He backed away as Elia's child like body descended down and touched the ground.

"YOU  need not know anything"

She answered in a normal language, she was able to calm herself down as she descended and now  her head was thinking clearly.

She was angry that her trust was betrayed but no worries something like this won't happen again, it was her mistake to trust someone like Adam, the worst part about it is that she never saw it coming it was sudden proof that Adam carefully planned everything either that or her family is just dumb for not noticing

"Wood style huh!"

She stared at her hand, closed it into a fist and then opened it once more, recalled that she had asked God to add it in amongst her powers when she made the wish.

"Hashirama cells ftw"

She spoke as she smiled at her self almost forgetting  the person infront of her, he feelings of anger were easily overshadowed by excitement

"It's time to test out my powers and a test subject is right in front of me, excellent" 

....................

A/N: hope you liked the chapter, tried to make sure there were no spelling errors  but I might have missed some 

Next chapter fight continues 

What happens to Adam?

164