Chapter 5- Carnal Companions
797 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Index

Calista - She is the main character (depicted on the cover), a human mage who wears heavy armor. She is spontaneous and easily gives in to her curiosity.

Aenaes - He is a healer, an elf and the first of the men Calista started traveling with. He is a ball of anxiety and overprotectiveness.

Vahlatok - He is an orc druid. He owns the horses that pull their carriage. He is nonchalant and levelheaded.

Glyph - He is a half-dragon warrior. He clashes with Calista a lot. He’s the smart twin.

Rune - He is a half-dragon warrior. He gets along with everybody. He is the dumb twin.

Syutae - A type of fae creature that grants wishes.

Wish- The Syutae that gave Calista her newest spell.

 

Chapter 5

Vahlatok grinned when he caught sight of Calista. She was tossing feed to their chickens and humming to herself. Having finished his work early he crept up behind her, then abruptly kissed her neck. Calista squeaked and blushed. Her body became tense. She reached back and caressed the orc’s cheek while his nose and lips grazed her neck and cheek. “What’s this for?” she asked.

Vahlatok shrugged. “You’re so cute when you hum,” he answered. “I always want to nuzzle and kiss you.”

Calista smiled, then she wiggled out of his grasp. “If I don’t feed the animals…”

“No, no. Go ahead. I am going to wash up, then start preparing dinner,” the orc replied. He gave Calista another smile, then before he was tempted to nuzzle and kiss her, he walked toward their cottage.

***

While Vahlatok washed his hands, he decided that having Calista help him with dinner would be more enjoyable. He finished washing up, then he quickly made his way to the stables.

Calista had started refilling the horses’ food. Vahlatok filled one of the troughs with fruit. He looked over at Calista who was filling another of the feeding containers. “Almost done,” he said nonchalantly.

Calista looked back at him and smiled. “You missed me already?”

“Maybe,” he said coyly.

Calista shook her head, amused. “You didn’t save me that much time by coming here to help.”

“No, but I did get to spend this time with you,” Vahlatok replied. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. “And that is why I came here. That and to guarantee we’d be preparing our next meal together.”

Calista’s cheeks became slightly red. “You do like spending time together,” she whispered. She smiled when Vahlatok wrapped his arms around her waist. The orc then nuzzled her. She whimpered and shivered. “You like doing that, too,” she moaned.

Vahlatok breathed in her ear, “Very much so.”

There was another chill down her spine. “Is something on your mind?” Calista whispered.

Vahlatok pressed his erection against her. “As a matter of fact, there is,” the orc replied.

They quickly transitioned from kissing to Calista on the ground beneath Vahlatok. He deftly removed her panties then hiked up her skirt. Desperate to free his cock he wrestled his slacks down, past his knees. Vahlatok groaned as he eased into her. Calista pulled the orc’s braided hair. She quietly gasped. He was always a pleasantly tight fit that caused her small shocks of pain mixed with pleasure. Calista wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper.

Vahlatok grunted. He gritted his teeth and grasped handfuls of straw that lined the floors. He thrust into her several times before his knees started to buckle. He forced himself to remain upright. He took to thrusting slower and keeping himself balanced. He needed to concentrate or he was going to cum long before Calista did. He savored her moans each time they reached his ears.

Calista clawed at Vahlatok’s back. “Close,” she breathed.

Vahlatok nodded. He quickened his thrusts. Calista’s nails dragged down his back. The orc shivered with pleasure. Calista’s pussy became wetter. Each thrust got easier. Calista moaned his name. She continually pulled him in deeper. Vahlatok groaned each time. His eyes rolled back. “Damn,” he breathed. His concentration was breaking. He was succumbing to building pleasure. He felt her inner contractions, then they both moaned. Her pussy repeatedly squeezed his cock while she mercilessly scratched his back and shoulders. Vahlatok collapsed onto Calista. His seed shot into her in quick, repeated spurts.

Calista smiled. She toyed with his matted hair. “That was wonderful,” she said under her breath.

Vahlatok nodded in agreement. “Never disappointing.” When he could move again, he rolled off Calista. He let out a weighty sigh.

Calista sat upright. She wiggled into her panties, then she began pulling bits of straw from her hair. “But we have a bed for a reason.”

“Yes and we are due to make dinner.” Vahlatok pulled up his slacks. “And we both need to wash up now. Given the sweat, the dirt…” he sat upright.

Calista pulled a piece of straw from Vahlatok’s hair. “How about we wash up for dinner preparations, then we take a bath together?”

The orc nodded. “I am amenable to that.”

***

Vahlatok tucked away his mended attire. When he heard Calista groan he rushed to her side. “What’s the matter? Cali? Can you hear me?”

Wish stirred. She looked at the sleeping woman, then realized what was happening. “That’s just her new spell. She still hasn’t figured out how to dampen it or tone it down.”

Vahlatok read Calista’s flushed cheeks. “She may be fevered,” he muttered. “We need Coriander. Wormwood, mint and balm wouldn’t hurt either. If she has a fever it may not be the only thing that ails her.”

Wish sighed. “When she wakes up, you’ll learn.” She tapped against the ward walls. “I hope it’s soon.”

“One of you come here!” Vahlatok shouted. In moments the twins were inside the tent. “One of you stay with her. I need to prepare some medicines for Cali. She may have a fever and other symptoms.”

Glyph stooped down. He touched her forehead, then winced. “I’ll get some water and a cloth. If her fever keeps up it will need broken.”

“Yes, good thinking,” Vahlatok conceded. “I have some ingredients in my bag, but mint grows around here. I am getting some of that.”

“Alright,” Glyph nodded. The two men parted ways.

“Don’t worry. She’s fine. It’s just the spell,” Wish said from the table.

Rune looked at the fae creature, frowned, then he sat beside Calista. “You’ll get better.” He pulled away her blanket. “They’ll be back to take care of you.”

11