Chapter 7- The Fiery Maiden
353 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Calista - She is the main character (depicted on the cover), a human mage who wears heavy armor. She is spontaneous and easily gives in to her curiosity.

Aenaes - He is a healer, an elf and the first of the men Calista started traveling with. He is a ball of anxiety and overprotectiveness.

Vahlatok - He is an orc druid. He owns the horses that pull their carriage. He is nonchalant and levelheaded.

Glyph - He is a half-dragon warrior. He clashes with Calista a lot. He’s the smart twin.

Rune - He is a half-dragon warrior. He gets along with everybody. He is the dumb twin.

Syutae - A type of fae creature that grants wishes.

Wish- The Syutae that gave Calista her newest spell.

 

Chapter 7

Glyph glared at the fae creature. “If you did something to her…”

Wish sighed. “I granted her wish. That’s it. I know you’re not all magic users, but if you were, you’d know she needs to adjust to a new spell.”

Glyph dabbed the sweat from her neck and face. “We’ll make this right,” he whispered. Calista remained undisturbed, apparently asleep.

***

Glyph stepped into his home. He was met by several guards. He pushed back his hood, revealing his identity, then the protectors stood down and welcomed him. Glyph assured them they would speak more in the morning, then he crept up the stairs to his bedroom. There he found Calista sprawled out in their bed. She had the blankets pulled up to her chin and she had migrated to the middle. He chuckled then disrobed. He placed his armor in the wardrobe, then he pulled out a pair of brais. He tossed them onto his side of the room, near the bed. Calista was still asleep, unaware of his presence. Trying not to wake her, he lifted the bedding. While he was getting comfortable Calista shivered, then started to cocoon herself with the bedding. “Cali, you don’t have to do that,” he said softly.

“But I’m cold,” she pouted.

“I promise to warm you up,” he flirted. Glyph rolled onto Calista then initiated a deep, fervent kiss. Calista’s hands grasped the bedding beneath them. She had missed Glyph’s weight on her and the warmth of being close to him. His lips and nose still had a touch of the winter air on them, but she didn’t mind. She was already feeling warmer. Glyph’s tongue deftly moved, teasing her. He moaned, assuring her he missed their closeness. He slowly lifted her nightgown while they kissed. His erection pressed against her thigh.

Calista gasped. “Al-already?” Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were averted from his.

“I dislike us being apart.” Glyph maneuvered her nightgown off her, then threw it over his shoulder. “This will also warm us both.”

Calista dared a look at the half-dragon. Glyph wore his exhaustion in his eyes, but she could also sense the deep affections underneath the sexual overtones. She felt warm, tingly and embarrassed, despite them being married. “I suppose it will,” she conceded. Calista’s back arched. Quiet gasps escaped her. Glyph thrusted into her at a quick, uneven pace. She grabbed anywhere for anything she could touch. Calista’s nails tore into Glyph’s back. He groaned as she broke the skin. The slight pain did not deter him. He continued his rapid movements, evoking loud, grateful moans from Calista. She reached down and cupped his ass cheeks. “Make me cum,” she breathed.

Glyph smirked. “Happily.” He pressed more of his weight on Calista. His thrusts were deeper with longer pauses. Her nails dug in, making him bite the inside of his lip. Her orgasmic screams cut through the nighttime silence. Glyph grunted and growled. Her pussy constricted him. Her wetness pooled beneath them. Her nails, her soft skin against his and her sweaty scent all excited him deeply. He kept thrusting through her orgasm.

Calista gasped. She was dreamily unaware as her body pulsed from pleasure. Her grasp lessened. She tilted her head back. “You are something else tonight.”

“I need to cum,” his answer came from an aroused desperation. He braced himself, biting down on his lip. He was not ready to succumb to the building pleasure. Calista’s voiced delight fought with his own endurance and his want to outlast her for most of the night. He disliked short bouts of sex. Even though he had given Calista release and he could happily roll over after cumming himself, it was a personal challenge. His wife was always so tight when he returned and he wanted to not be driven to an instant orgasm each time her pussy squeezed his cock. Sweat poured down his face. Calista’s voice was hoarse from constantly crying out for him. He felt another orgasm from her. Quick inner contractions hugged him and more of her fluids rolled down his shaft. He could hear his every thrust.

“I want you to cum,” Calista whispered. Still hazy eyed from her second orgasm, she dragged her nails down the half-dragon’s back. Glyph’s face became crimson. “Cum inside me, Glyph.”

That was all he could withstand. Glyph grunted. She exhausted his willpower. His orgasm flooded into her, then he was unable to move from fatigue. His face nuzzled Calista’s ample breasts. “Damn.”

Calista giggled. “Your wife liking your cum inside her hardly seems like a bad thing.” She muddled his short, dark hair.

Glyph simpered. “I suppose you being my one weakness is hardly a complaint worth having,” he conceded.

Calista hugged him. “That, and I know you’ll wake me and we’ll have sex until I’m sore.”

“You know me well,” the half-dragon’s voice was heavy. He shut his eyes and soon fell into a deep slumber.

***

Calista sat upright, gasping. She looked at Glyph, then jumped backward. Her face became colored by her embarrassment. Glyph jumped, surprised as well. “Cali, you’re alright?” he was relieved.

Calista patted her chest and legs. She looked at Glyph as well. He was still wearing his armor. She let out a relieved sigh. “Oh thank you old gods, fae, the forces of magic itself whomever…” A cool, damp washcloth fell into her lap. She picked it up, the blinked, confused.

“You have a fever,” Glyph explained. He motioned to the bucket of water beside him.

“So you were…” Calista swallowed hard, “only putting a fresh cloth on my forehead to cool me?”

“Yes?” he said, confused. “Were you dreaming before waking? It seemed like a nightmare.” The half-dragon frowned.

Calista got to her feet. “Uh, dreaming, sort of.” She looked around, then frowned when she caught sight of Wish. “Aenaes shrunk you and put you in a ward?”

Wish perked up. “Yes! Your friends here thought I did something to you!”

“Aenaes! Get in here and undo this!” Calista shouted.

Aenaes hurried into the tent. Vahlatok and Rune rushed in with him. “Oh, thank the gods! You’re alright!” He hurried to Calista and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Calista’s face became warmer. As she eyed her companions she remembered the sensual dreams with each of them. She ineptly patted the healer’s back. “Let Wish out of there. I have to talk with her!” she insisted.

Aenaes stepped back from the embrace. “Of course, Cali.” He waved his hand. Wish was freed from the barrier, then restored to her humanoid size. “We thought she did something terrible to you!”

Calista took the fae’s hand. “No, I’m fine! Thank you so much!” She dragged Wish out of the tent behind her.

The four men watched her leave. “I am confused,” Rune admitted.

“All of us are, brother,” Glyph said quietly.

Vahlatok nodded once. “I am thinking the fae was speaking truthfully. She granted a request and Calista isn’t used to the new spell so it tires her out quickly.”

Aenaes sighed. “I suppose we’re camping here for a few days, then.”

“With the fae magic of the cave no longer a creeping issue, it should be fine.” Vahlatok shrugged. “I’ll set some traps. Plenty of deer and rabbits around here.”

***

When they were a fair distance from the tent, Calista stopped. “Why did I have four separate sexual dreams about them?” she whispered.

Wish smiled. “You must have inadvertently delved into their minds too far.”

“What?”

“You have to learn to regulate the ability. When you were asleep and they were nearby, you must have still been channeling your new gift. So you saw some sort of dream or fantasy from each of them,” the fae reasoned.

Calista’s face was covered in embarrassment. “Y-you mean they-they want to…” her voice cracked, “with me? Those things?!”

Wish shrugged. “I suppose so. Or you had a series of strange, unrelated dreams.” The fae stroked her chin. “That doesn’t seem as likely to me.”

Calista covered her face with her hands. “The dreams were so graphic!”

Wish tilted her head, confused. “You had no idea about any of this?”

Calista shook her head. “No, not at all!” She raked her fingers down her cheeks. Her heart was roaring in her chest. Her body quaked. “How-how could this be?!”

Wish patted Calista’s arm supportively. “You could always work on regulating your gift. Then answer that question yourself.” Calista squeaked. Wish looked at the four men. They stepped out of the tent and were curiously watching the women. “If you don’t learn to control the magical gift, you’ll keep exhausting yourself.”

“To control it, I have to use it more, don’t I?” Calista whispered.

“I believe so, yes,” the fae answered.

9