1-I-OneenO-I-1
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up. I stretch my arms and push my self of the floor. I go downstairs.

“Good morning Josh,”  Andy says. “Nice of you join us, late riser,”

“Ha Ha Ha,” says everyone.

I chuckle as well, and eat breakfast, then leave home. I get on my jet, and go to the island.

“We are here,” says the jet.

“Ok,” I say, and get off. I pull out my fishing rod and start fishing.

Time passes.

I feel a large tug, and so begins my long epic battle pulling out the 200 meter long mega salmon, all five of my arms are exhausted.

“Wow, you are so cool and rad,” they say.

“Ok, I’m done,” I say.

What to do. What to do? Space battle? Nah, the set up is too long, I could maybe make a cool one, but without the path there it’s pointless. I’m tired of thinking, but too bored to not do something. Ummm, Bowbase again I guess.

Ok, start with you, I’ll reset if hit. No gold’s this floor but that’s fine. Nice, Ice Quiver. Shart, hit, reset. Hit, reset. Hit, done.

Umm, well... Ooh! I have one!

The egg cracks open, I, tiny gosling, push my way through.

Oh no, despite the fact that Messa Crystal Geese are excellent parents, mine aren’t....

.....Fuck me, why can’t I commit, why do I give up when I have no pressure at all, why am I THe only reAL THING THAT EXISTS!! AND WHY DO I ALWAYS ASK MYSELF THE SAME FUCKING DUMBASS BRAINLESS QUESTIONS WHEN I KNOW ONLY I CAN AWNSER AND MY AWNSERS DON’T CHANGE!!!! And. Why. Do. I. Get. So. Worked. Up. On. The. Same. Shit. Even. Though. I’ve. Gotten. Mad. At. It. Before.

Get over yourself. Sleep. And over analyze yourself as always. 

0