Chapter 5 – Got You
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five days after the wedding, we all found ourselves in the drawing room in Grimmauld Place. Evening had fallen, and Hermione and Terry were in the corner poring over a bunch of textbooks and papers about Horcruxes, research about places where Riddle had been in his past, and detailed drawings of the potential objects he might have used to house a part of his soul. They were also perusing Daily Prophets and other various papers we'd stolen from missions in Animagus forms or under the Cloak to gain information from Ministry workers making their way into work in the mornings. 

Sirius and Emily were in the other corner, listening to a Wizarding wireless, which had been turned down quietly, but Harry, who was beside me on the sofa, kept perking up to listen every time he heard something interesting. Fred, George, Ron, and Kylie were lounging across the opposite sofa, chatting, though their conversation didn't appear to be especially light-hearted. 

I snuggled further into Harry's side, tugging his arm further around my shoulders, and thought about what I was going to do for a minute. Was it wise? Probably not. Did I really want to clear my name? Fuck yes. 

Harry leaned his head on top of mine, and I decided: yes. I had to. 

I pulled up YouNow and went live. Immediately, several thousand people joined my stream, which jumped to twenty thousand after I waited a moment. 

"What are you doing, Daisy?" Harry hissed, jerking his head away from my camera. 

"Don't worry, guys." I said lightly as everyone else in the room looked up. "The Ministry and the Death Eaters don't know how to work technology; they'll never be able to trace where I am." 

Fifty thousand now. 

"Okay, well, maybe more people than I thought." I muttered. "But that's okay," I raised my voice, grinning into the camera, "they may have phones, but they definitely don't know how to hack!" 

"What, do you think the Death Eaters have phones?" Terry called over from the corner, his face suddenly pale. 

"It's whatever, man." I said. "They'll never be smart enough to know how to hack. You guys are dumb." I poked my finger at the screen, and a bunch of people in the live chat put in laughing emojis. "Anyway, everyone. How's things? The Ministry's been taken over, some of you are going back to school under Snivellus Snap in a few weeks... ew..." 

More laughing emojis. Seventy thousand watching. 

"But I'm not going back. I have a mission." I told the camera. "Dumbledore left me something very important to do, and it's a lot more important than going to school to possibly learn Dark Magic and then get captured by Voldy. And on that note..." 

I glanced up at Harry. He was watching me with a solemn face, and he nodded. 

Turning back to my phone, I took a deep breath. "As many of you know, I'm now being sought after by the Ministry because of my so-called 'sexual relationship' with Voldemort. I want to tell you all the truth. 

"And I don't even agree with calling him Voldemort. That's the name he chose for himself because he wanted to sound cooler. Did you guys know that?" I said. The live chat was going mad, and I was up to a hundred thousand now. "He had a boring, mundane name. The name of his Muggle father. Tom Riddle. I don't see why he gets to be special and have a fancy name. He's just like the rest of us, and should be treated as such." 

The live chat was now going so fast that I couldn't read it. The only comment I could read before it quickly disappeared up past the banner was 'girl you've just signed your death sentence 😩😩

"I don't care what he thinks of me exposing him, guys." I said. "Because he won't kill me. He can't even hurt me physically that much. He needs me alive and functional. Do you guys know why he kidnapped me from my school last year?" 

A few of the flying comments caught my eye: Hogwarts students repeating the gossip they'd heard, which had been a vague explanation of a kidnapping and a love potion, nothing too specific. 

"Yeah, yeah, you guys are right. I was under a love potion. But do you know why?" 

The chat slowed down, question marks and shrugging emojis pumping out at a still-steady pace. 

I took another deep breath. "Because Tom Riddle wanted to impregnate me." 

The chat actually stopped for a few seconds, before it exploded again. I had double the amount of viewers now. Harry's arm tightened slightly around me, and I looked up to see the twins, Ron, and Kylie watching me silently from opposite us. 

"And many of you who weren't at Hogwarts last year when it happened didn't even know I was under a love potion, did you?" I said. "Adults, people at other schools or homeschooled, those too young to attend. You guys didn't even know what had happened to me, and that's why you believed the wanted posters and the Prophet, right? But now you know. 

"Now you know that I was snatched from my own school by a demon who forced me to drink a love potion, then opened a case containing a Boggart, which took the shape of my worst fear, Tom Riddle. He then took me out of the school via a faulty Vanishing Cabinet, which he then fixed properly and used later on in the year to bring Death Eaters into the school. 

"Obviously, since I was under the effects of a rather strong love potion, I was under the impression that I had fallen in love with Riddle, and therefore allowed him to violate my body. It's similar to being under the Imperius Curse, except that it's harder to resist due to how good it makes you feel. It fogs up your brain, clouds your mind, makes you think that what you're feeling is real. 

"But he violated me multiple times a day for the whole time I was there. He drugged me with Amortentia every morning, and when I started to break free from it due to sheer willpower, he started drugging me with potion he'd brewed himself in the evenings before he fucked me again. I was made to perform sexual acts on him while his followers were present in the room, he humiliated and degraded me, he tortured me, and worst of all, he actually did get me pregnant." 

The chat slowed down then exploded again. People were shocked, horrified, disgusted; multiple people pointed out that I had been sixteen when this happened; they wondered how the Ministry thought I would be able to consent if I was under a love potion; they asked if I had kept the baby, and if so, where it was now. 

"No way, guys. I did NOT keep that baby." I said firmly. "Y'know, this is exactly why I'm pro-choice. Muggles better sort their shit out." 

I got a few laughing emojis in the chat again, but most of the replies were still shocked over what I had experienced. I caught one, 'you're so strong. sending all my love xx never give up' and I teared up a bit. I felt seen. I felt heard. I felt that I was really supported. 

"Thanks guys." I beamed into the camera. "It really means a lot to me... I still have questions, you know? Like, why me? I mean, I know why me, but still... I still can't sleep sometimes. The whole situation's over now, but I still feel it, I still think about it... I wish he could go to Azkaban for what he's done to me, but I know obviously he won't. I'll probably end up ending his life either way, anyway." 

I sighed, blinking away the prickling feeling in my eyes. 

"Anyway... He wants me to have his baby because I'm an angel, which you all know by now, and he thinks our child would be some sort of valuable weapon against us all. He'd probably just kill it once it got old enough to think for itself and start challenging him, whether that be to bring him down, or to compete for his power. He's just an evil fucker like that. 

"But ironically, the morning sickness from being pregnant actually made me throw up the love potion one morning, so I was able to break out of the enchantment and escape with the help of my crew. My boyfriend and the love of my life Fred Weasley," I raised my eyes to his over the top of my phone, and he grinned, his cheeks flushing slightly pink, "took me back to school where I was able to get rid of the monster inside me. And ever since then, Riddle hasn't stopped desperately trying to get me back. 

"And that's why the Ministry are looking for me. Not because they suspect that the relationship between me and Riddle was consensual; they know it wasn't. But because they're on his side now, and they want to give me to him again. Make sure you listen. Make sure you read between the lines. It's not always as it seems. Ask yourself WHY things are happening, and who benefits the most from it. Because it's Tom Riddle who's benefitting from this. It's Tom Riddle who's trying to get me back so that he can rule over you all. Don't fall for it." 

I took a deep breath, and smiled into the camera again. 

"Okay, you guys. I'm gonna go. I just thought you all ought to know what really happened, straight from the source. I am working on something important though, something that'll help us defeat him once and for all. Keep fighting, and whatever you do, whatever happens... don't lose hope." 

I sent one last grin into the camera before I ended the stream. Before I closed out of the app, I saw that I had ended with just over a million viewers. 

The drawing room was silent. Then, Sirius said, "I'm proud of you, sweetheart." 

I slipped my phone into my pocket, glancing up at my godfather with a grin. "Thanks. It was just something I had to do." 

Harry sat up, gently relocating my head onto the cushion behind him, and stretched. "I better help Hermione and Terry... you coming, Ron, Kylie?" 

I watched as my brother, Ron, and Kylie joined Terry and Hermione at the desk in the corner, and George sat back where Ron was sitting, propping his feet up and scrolling on his phone. Fred got up, reaching out and scooping me up into his arms, and I giggled as he grinned above me, darting out of the room. 

"Where are you taking me, Mr Weasley?" 

Fred didn't reply, only grinned; he took the stairs two steps at a time as I gazed up at him, giggling weakly with my eyes fixed on his handsome face, very aware of his hands on my body and how strong he must be to just casually carry me about like this while not breaking a sweat. 

We reached our room; Fred kicked the door open, heading straight to his bed (which we now shared) and dumping me onto it, leaning down over me. 

"You know, you're really hot when you get all brave and passionate and leader-like." Fred murmured, his eyes moving across my face. "Encouraging the troops and telling everyone to keep fighting. You're like a sexy warrior princess." 

"Damn right." I smiled slyly up at him, reaching for his arms, and tugging him towards me. Our lips connected, and Fred moved a knee in between my legs, underneath my lilac skater skirt, as we kissed, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangled together as his thigh pressed up against my core, and I made a surprised noise into his mouth. 

I reached for Fred's belt blindly, fumbling with it as his lips devoured mine. I made another little noise into his mouth as his thigh shifted against me, finally removing the buckle and pulling down the zipper, tugging his jeans down. I tugged at his boxers; Fred groaned into my mouth this time and shifted closer onto me; I whined as his thigh rubbed harshly against my panties. 

I grabbed him, moving my hand up and down. I wriggled on his thigh, grinding against him as I felt him throb in my hand. I moaned breathily into Fred's mouth as he groaned deeply into mine, thrusting his hips into my hand, angling his thigh against me, and I sighed in pleasure, arching my back and biting down hard on my bottom lip as I came deliciously against Fred's thigh. 

Fred cursed as my grip tightened on him; we both started as we heard another curse behind us. Glancing over Fred, I saw George standing in the doorway, eyes wide, jaw dropped, and with a huge bulge in his bottoms. 

"Um - apologies - I d-didn't know you two were -" George rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'll just be... be going, then..." 

Fred turned his face back to me. To my surprise, I didn't see any anger or annoyance there as he searched my eyes. I shivered as my eyes darted from him to George and back. Obviously, if Fred wasn't okay with it, then I wouldn't want it... but if he didn't mind, then... 

My boyfriend seemed to know exactly what was on my mind, and he gave a tiny nod. My core tightened in excitement, and I turned back to George, who was picking up his charger from his nightstand, delicately avoiding looking in our direction. 

"C'mon, Georgie. Don't be a stranger." I purred, and the redhead immediately turned back to us, his cheeks flaming. 

"W-what? Really?" George stammered, eyes sliding from Fred to me. 

"Whatever, bro. Just get over here and eat her out or something." Fred rolled his eyes, clambering over to make room for his twin. George crossed the room in four eager strides, diving onto the bed in between my legs. I squeaked as he reached up underneath my skirt, tearing off my underwear, and lowered his head. 

I shuddered as I felt George's tongue come into contact with me underneath my skirt. My eyes fluttered shut as his tongue traced across me, and a breathy moan of "George..." fell from my lips. I reached blindly for Fred again, gasping; I found him, and I resumed my hand movements, though they were somewhat irregular and varying due to the pleasure George was bringing me; however Fred didn't seem to mind too much as he lowered himself over me, groaning, his lips finding mine again. 

"Baby..." Fred was panting against my lips as I stroked him, "baby..." 

I moaned desperately against him. I tightened my grip on him as George's tongue dipped into my hole, flicking against my sweet spot, and as his lips closed over it, sucking, I arched my back, whimpering, riding out my high on his face. Fred swore again, tugging himself out of my grip; George slid out from underneath my skirt, wiping his glistening mouth and chin with the back of his hand; he pounced on me, rolling us over so that I was on top of him. I eagerly tugged George out of his jogging bottoms, stroking him up and down a few times, but he was already ready to go. 

My legs shaking, I lowered myself over him with the help of his hands, guiding my hips. I sighed in pleasure as I sank down on him, rocking slightly, and George bit his lip, his eyes rolling back. 

"Fuck, Softpaw, your pussy's so -" His voice cracked as I rolled my hips on him, and he bucked up into me compulsively. I giggled, planting my hands on either side of his head and starting to bounce on him; George groaned long and deep, his fingers digging into the soft skin around my hips; I knew he was going to leave bruises. 

I felt Fred move behind me, his hands tracing my ass. I shivered as I felt his lips on my neck from behind, his teeth sinking into my skin. "Daisy... baby... can I take you here?" 

His fingers slipped in between my cheeks. I clenched around George, who moaned loudly. "Y-yeah..." I breathed out, squirming in George's lap. "P-please..." 

Fred muttered a spell behind me, and then I felt him pressing against me. His hands moved across my body gently, massaging my skin softly, reassuring me... then he slid into me, and I arched my back, my knees giving out; Fred caught me, holding me up as he thrust gently into me, muffling his groans in my neck. 

It was easily the hottest thing I'd ever done. I felt like I was in a time warp - I didn't know for how long we fucked, it could have been half an hour and it could have been five full hours. But eventually, the twins were getting close, evident by George's little groans and Fred's sloppy thrusts. I had came so many times by this point that I didn't know my own name; I was a trembling mess sandwiched in between the two hottest people I'd ever known. 

"Get - get out." Fred growled at George, his hips stuttering. "You're not -" 

"- Coming in her, I-I know." George rolled his eyes, biting his lip in regret as he eased me up, sliding out of me. 

Fred buried his head in my neck as he gave an extra hard thrust, groaning; he pulled out of me too, and I collapsed on the bed, rubbing at myself as I shuddered, glancing between them. 

The twins were jerking themselves off, their eyes on me. I scrambled off the bed, sinking to my knees; a rush went through me as I had the idea, rubbing at myself more furiously as I opened my mouth wide, thrusting my chest out. The twins moved closer, their eyes darkening at the invitation. 

And next second, they accepted it; they were groaning, and I was bathed in hot liquid. I shut my eyes as I came on my hand, squirming on my knees; some of the liquid landed on my face and in my mouth, and when there was no more, I opened my eyes slowly. Fred and George had collapsed onto the bed, lounging back on it as they both panted. They watched me as I licked my lips, tilting my head back and swallowing everything that was in my mouth. 

"Seriously, Daze... hot as fuck." Fred whispered, finally falling back against the pillows. 

I sent George a wink, getting up and limping towards the bathroom. And five minutes later, as I ran the shower, I heard Terry yell, "Can you guys not! I'm working my ass off down there and you guys are all up here fucking! Why am I the only one who gets shit done around here?" 

I sniggered to myself as I heard a lower voice reply, but couldn't make out what it said - and a second later, Terry went nuts, telling the voice to 'fuck right off.' 

I wonder what Fred or George said... 

~~~

My somewhat-happy and safe days with Sirius, Emily, and my friends were short-lived, unfortunately. It was just a regular morning, scurrying around in my Animagus form, avoiding some kids on the way to school who seemed to think that I was cute and wanted to pet me. I'd followed some Ministry workers, overhearing their conversations about my livestream last night. 

But I'd heard nothing new, only that their opinions of me had changed and they no longer thought that it was right that their employers were trying to arrest me. I made my way back to Grimmauld Place, transforming back into my human form as my little dog legs were getting too tired, thinking to myself, 'hey, it's only a short way away, no one'll recognise me in the five short minutes it'll take me to walk back home, right?' 

Wrong. 

Within seconds of me transforming, I was grabbed around the waist and tugged harshly into a side street, the air yanked out of my lungs. I opened my mouth to scream, writhing, but a hand clamped down over me, and my scream came out muffled. 

"Got you." A rough, dark voice said sinisterly into my ear, and I screamed harder. But it was muffled, and no one could hear me.

0