Chapter 13 – Her First
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I admired my ring as I sat on the bed. My silk white dress poofed out around me as I swung my legs, stretching my fingers out in front of me. I had just kicked off my heels, my feet sore from a whole day and evening of celebrations. 

"Now, remember, my love," Tom pushed my skirts out of the way, sitting down beside me, "you cannot ever take it off. Not even for a second. Otherwise you will die, and I do not want that." 

"Are you never taking yours off, then?" I quizzed. 

Tom pushed his hair back out of his face, and his silver band on his ring finger glinted in the candlelight. "I have affixed it to my finger with a Permanent Sticking Charm. I cannot remove it even if I wanted to." 

The words 'and nobody else can either' hung unsaid in the air between us. 

"Do you wish me to do the same to yours?" Tom quirked an eyebrow, raising his wand. A flicker of doubt rose in my chest, and I shook my head. "Very well." There was a pause. "You looked beautiful tonight. Radiant. I am... very glad to call you my wife." 

I gazed up into his eyes, and smiled. "I'm glad to call you my husband." 

Tom returned my smile, his handsome features lit up by the charming half-grin on his face. I felt my heart flutter, and leaned in, letting our lips connect. Tom devoured my lips hungrily, his hands drifting across my waist, and I let my hands travel across his tuxedo, over his waistcoat, and I fiddled with his buttons, undoing them as his tongue swept through my mouth. I pushed it off him, our mouths separating for a moment while he let it fall off his shoulders, then he pushed me gently back onto the bed, his lips back on mine. 

We made out passionately, slow and slick and wet, breathing heavily into each other's mouths in between thirty-second-long deep dives with our tongues. I unbuttoned Tom's shirt as I lost myself in the sensation of his tongue sliding over mine, and tossed his bow tie over the edge of the bed. My hands moved across his toned chest, making a desperate noise into his mouth as I felt him up. 

Tom's hands moved across my dress, tugging at it; I got the hint and sat up, breaking away from his lips. "Un-unzip here." I panted, turning and showing him. Tom quickly moved his hands, making my dress slip off my shoulders, and I stepped out. 

Tom's eyes dropped, and almost instantly darkened. He wetted his lips with his tongue slowly, his gaze moving all over me. I bit my swollen bottom lip as I stared back, my hand on my hip. I was in a lacy white bra, with matching panties, and my suspender belt was short and poofy like a skirt, holding up two white stockings with little bows on the top. And my hair had been moved to one side around my neck, showing off my wings that I'd popped out just for this such occasion; I'd been practising so that I could make them come out when I wanted, and so that I could adjust the size of them. Right now they were only the length and width of my upper back, and the fluffy white feathers curled slightly around my shoulders. I looked incredibly hot, and I knew it. 

"You look simply divine, Daisy." Tom purred, biting his lip and shutting his crimson eyes briefly before opening them wide again, reaching out for me with a smirk on his lips. "Come here and let me treat you right..." 

I fell forward into his arms, connecting our lips again; Tom turned, resting us both down on the bed, his hands moving lightly up my sides, tracing over my breasts; I broke away from him, pushing him down beside me on the bed. I only registered Tom's surprised expression for a second before I slid down his body, unbuckling his trousers and pulling them and his boxers down and off. I dove onto him, licking up and down his length, and Tom groaned above me, a hand landing in my hair. He knocked the diadem askew, and I reached up, making to pull it off my head, but Tom's hand clamped down on mine, stopping me. 

"No, leave it on." He panted, his eyes a dark red now. I shrugged, returning to my task; I took him into my mouth and bobbed my head, taking him deeper every time I sank down onto him, and his head fell back onto the pillows as he bucked his hips up into my mouth. 

He hardened fully in my mouth, and I felt him dipping down my throat with every thrust he was making now. I felt him pulse against my tongue, and I made a sound of delight as I made to take him deeper. Tom's hand tightened in my hair, and suddenly he was coming; I pulled off him once he finished, showing him what he left in my mouth. Tom's expression darkened, and I shut my mouth, tilting my head back and swallowing slowly, and I watched as Tom's eyes fixated on my throat, his pupils expanding. 

Next second, I was tossed onto the pillows on my back, and Tom's hands were landing on my knickers, yanking them off. He lowered his mouth, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as his tongue came into contact with my core. 

Tom was better at eating out than anyone I'd ever known; I didn't think anyone I'd ever had sex with in the past could compare. As I arched my back and angled my hips into his face, making noises I'd never heard myself make before, I wondered why I'd never requested him to eat me out before; it was like discovering a new favourite food, it was so pleasant, so electrifying, and so delicious.  

His tongue slid over my hole, dipping into it and swirling about; I whimpered as I felt him enter me slightly. Then he swept it up, flicking against my nub; I moaned loud as he gazed up at me with those glowing red eyes, clenching my fists in the bedsheets as I bit my lip so hard I drew blood. 

Then he did something unexpected; I heard a hiss of Parseltongue, and I cried out so loud the glass ornaments around the room vibrated slightly. His tongue fluttered so fast against me, and I arched my back so much, that my head was thrown back against the pillows without meaning to. Tom's grip on my thighs tightened, and I knew it was going to leave bruises. 

The second hiss of Parseltongue came, and this time I came, my moans echoing off every wall and surface in the room; the explosion of pleasure inside me made my legs shake and my toes curl, and I dragged the heels of my feet up and down the bed, gasping. 

I wasn't even aware that Tom had crawled back up my body until his face was right in front of mine and his fingers were inside me; his chin and lips were dripping with my honey, and I whined at this hot sight. His long fingers stroked at my insides, and I said, "FUCK," loudly as he rubbed against my g-spot. 

"Mmm, Daisy, my love... you're certainly wet enough for me." Tom purred, withdrawing his fingers from me and resting them against my lips. "Taste yourself on me..." 

I opened my mouth as a rush of excitement went through me. Tom stuck his fingers in, watching me with hungry eyes as I twirled my tongue around his digits, licking my wetness off them. Tom swore quietly, and he reached down, spreading my legs around him. 

And next second, he was sinking into me; I moaned lowly, my eyes fluttering shut as I felt the familiar stretch and feeling of being stuffed. 

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Tom said softly, his voice thick with lust, and I nodded, my eyes still shut. He started moving slowly in me, his thrusts gentle but deep. I tightened my legs around his waist, clenching around him, and he swore again, rolling his hips into me. 

"Tom..." I breathed as he hit a delicious spot inside me. "Tom... Tommy..." 

Tom thrust hard; my eyes flew open and widened as I saw Tom's eyes flicker from red to dark brown and back again. "Fuck... Daisy, I love you..." 

I blinked; surely I'd misheard, and the eyes were a trick of the light. I forgot all about it when Tom thrust hard again, his length rubbing harshly against my g-spot, and I gasped, all my breath leaving me as the delicious feeling of euphoria swept through me, making me grab at his skin, scratching down his back. 

And when Tom reached down and grabbed my wings, I reached my second high; crying out his name, I arched into him, tightening my legs to keep him deep in me as my core clenched and squeezed around him. Tom followed suit a moment after, groaning my name into my neck as he throbbed inside me. 

"Daisy... Daisy... you are so beautiful, my love..." Tom murmured as he reached up, readjusting the diadem and stroking my hair. He didn't pull out of me. I snuggled into him, not complaining about our connection, feeling closer to him than ever before. 

~~~ 

We spent the week after the wedding in Tom's quarters, him giving me the week off classes. He'd told me that once he won the wizarding war, we'd take a proper honeymoon off in Paris, or somewhere tropical and sunny, and I'd giggled as he told me he'd love to see me in a bikini with a tan. 

We'd spent the whole week together, neither of us leaving the quarters, with a misbehaving Death Eater brought to us every day. Tom and I tortured the Death Eaters together, and I felt happier than I'd been in a long time standing by his side and doing our favourite hobby together. 

But in my first day back in class, I figured by my marriage to Tom, I'd made some enemies. Professor Carrow especially seemed like he had a vendetta against me, and by the end of the class, had me down on my knees again at the front of the room after being sassy to him. 

"Ah. Boot. Come up here."

There was a collective gasp around the room, and Terry remained stubbornly in his seat, his face pale. 

"Get up here now." Professor Carrow ordered. "Imperio!" 

Terry got up from his chair, his expression blank, and walked up to the front of the classroom, stopping in front of me. Then his face fell, and he shook himself out of his stupor, glancing around at Professor Carrow then me fearfully. 

"You know what to do, Boot." Professor Carrow said nastily. 

"No." Terry said, his voice trembling. "No. Fuck you. I'll never." 

Professor Carrow pointed his wand at me; I fell to the ground, shaking and yelling, and surfaced a minute later, gasping and twitching in pain. 

"Do it, or I'll do worse each time you refuse." The professor growled. "I'll stop once you perform it successfully on her, eh?" 

Terry folded his arms, tilting his head defiantly at Professor Carrow. The latter grinned, turning back to me, and again I was writhing on the ground, screaming. 

When I came to again, Terry was watching me with tears in his eyes. "S-stop. Please..." He said with a pleading tone, and Professor Carrow smirked. 

"Do it, and I won't touch her again." 

Terry raised his wand, his hand shaking. "C-Crucio..." 

Nothing happened. I watched them both from the floor, the stone cool against my cheek. 

"I - I can't do it - I have to mean it, like you said, and I fucking DON'T -" 

"Do it or she gets it again and again until you do." 

"N-no... Crucio!" 

Nothing again. Terry was nearly weeping now. I glanced at Professor Carrow, whose nasty grin was set. 

"Do it, or he gets it." The professor pointed his wand at someone, and I craned my neck to look. Shit. It was Draco. 

Terry's eyes widened in fear, and he said desperately, "C-Crucio!" 

I collapsed against the floor, and I screamed and jerked and clawed at the ground. Terry was yelling too; pleading, begging; eventually, Professor Carrow nodded at him to lower his wand, and I fell back against the floor in relief. 

"You're all dismissed." He said, and the class hurriedly streamed out of the room. Terry bent down, scooping me up into his arms, and he lifted me up into the air, rushing out of the room. I could feel his hot tears falling onto my face. 

Once we were out of the classroom, I wriggled out of Terry's arms and found the ground with my feet. 

"Oh fuck, Softpaw, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, oh please forgive me, I'm so sorry -" He was sobbing hysterically, his face scrunched up in pain. I hugged him; his sobbing halted for a moment in surprise before resuming again, him sagging into my arms. 

"Look at me." I said calmly, pulling back. Terry's hopeless face looked up into mine, tears streaming down his cheeks in waves. "You didn't torture me. I faked it." 

"W-what?" Terry's bottom lip wobbled, but the stream of tears seemed to slow down. 

"I faked it." I repeated. "He was going to torture Dragon. And you were going to lose your mind if he tortured me any more." 

"Oh - oh - oh, thank Merlin!" Terry flew back into my arms, sobbing again. "Softpaw, I would never hurt you, I knew I could never do it, I could never mean it -" 

"I know." I said quietly, detaching myself from him. "But I've got to go back to Tom now."

Terry winced. "Oh... okay. Well, before you go... take this, will you?" 

He reached into his robe pocket and took out two tiny bottles of Firewhisky. He wiggled his eyebrows at me half-heartedly. 

"For old time's sake? We never got to celebrate your wedding together." 

"Okay." I shrugged, taking the bottle Terry handed me. 

"Oh - here - let me open it for you -" Terry reached out, and I could swear he dropped a tiny pill into the bottle as he took the cap off. "Bottoms up." 

He watched me closely as we both took a swig, draining the bottles; when I swallowed the contents, a slight triumphant look passed across his face. 

"See you later, Softpaw." Terry told me, and made his way down the corridor to where Draco and Kylie were waiting for him. I watched him go for a moment, before frowning and turning to the staircase.

~~~ 

"Why are you not getting pregnant? It has been months." Tom paced around the room furiously, one of his hands in his hair, the other clutching his wand tight. "You should be well on your way by now." 

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe it's something I've been eating, or -" 

Tom stopped midway through turning on his heel, and strode over to me. I backed away slightly, my eyes widening, as he pushed me up against the wall, his eyes boring into mine. Images floated up through my brain of mealtimes and every time I drank anything; the latest memory being of Terry giving me the Firewhisky outside Dark Arts. 

Tom whirled around, his face white with rage. He raised his wand, muttering something, and ten seconds later there was a knock at the door.

"Enter." He called, and Professor Carrow stepped into the room. "Fetch Mr Terry Boot for me." 

"Right away, My Lord." Professor Carrow bowed and backed out of the room. 

I glanced at Tom, my heart pounding. As much as I had been conditioned to stay away from Terry, and as much as I now had the opposite political opinions of him now, I still loved my previous best friend deep down, and I was now fearing for him. 

"What are you going to do to him?" I said, my voice unusually high. 

Tom ignored me, facing the door with his fists clenched. His knuckles were white around his wand. 

Ten minutes later, the door reopened and in came Professor Carrow, dragging a protesting Terry behind him. He froze as our eyes made contact across the room. Something stirred in my chest. 

"Leave us. Stand outside." Tom ordered Professor Carrow, and the latter bowed out of the room again. Tom turned to Terry, who gulped. "What is it that you have been putting in Miss Potter's drinks, Boot? A Muggle contraceptive, I presume?" 

Terry stayed stubbornly silent. 

"Well," Tom started pacing the room again, slowly, "your plan is up, Boot. I know what you are up to, now. And you are too late to stop Miss Potter falling in love with me; it has already happened. She has already switched sides." 

Terry's eyes flickered to me and back. Tom smirked and raised his wand. "Cru-" 

"No!" I yelled. Tom lowered his wand, turning to me with a raised eyebrow. "No, please don't, Tommy. Please." 

I felt my eyes prickling. Tom's expression softened ever so slightly, and he stepped towards me. "Fine. We can do something different. Boot over here does not particularly like that we are married, does he?" 

"Obviously I don't, it's fucking gross." 

I snapped my head around to Terry, mouthing 'Shut up!' at him. But Tom simply grinned his sinister grin, looking like a predator about to swallow its prey whole. 

"Well, I guess we'll just have to show him how we love each other." And with that, Tom's lips were on mine, and he was backing us into his armchair by the fire. I opened my eyes as Tom bit my lip, searching for Terry; he was propped against the wall, stiff as a board - Tom had clearly performed the Full-Body-Bind curse on him, and was now powerless to do anything but watch as Tom's hands slipped under my skirt. 

Having decided that it was the lesser of the two evils, I preferred to let Tom fuck me and make Terry watch than the alternative of torturing my best friend until he lost his mind. I made sure to subtly shift the chair around bit by bit while I stalled by giving Tom a lap dance, so that when I finally sunk down onto him, Terry could only see mine and Tom's heads over the top of the chair. 

And when Tom had finished, he ordered Professor Carrow to bring Floppy down to the drawing room. He arrived five minutes later with the demon, throwing him onto the ground in front of us. 

"Mr Boot," Tom smiled devilishly, "we're going to show you how much Daisy enjoys my favourite activity. Go on, my love." 

I grinned, pointing my wand at Floppy, and letting the Cruciatus Curse flow out of the end. Floppy yelled and writhed on the floor, his black eyes turning to his usual grey at points, and half an hour later they stayed grey. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and I stopped, my chest stirring again. What was wrong with me, why couldn't I continue torturing him? 

"I think it's time for your first kill, Daisy." Tom whispered into my ear, and I noticed he was hard again. "We have discussed this, remember. You said you were ready." 

I nodded hesitantly. Tom's eyes were on Terry, and he licked his lips. 

"Would you like it to be him?" My husband nodded towards Floppy on the ground, and without even thinking, I shook my head. "All right. Who, then?" 

The words came out of me before I could stop them. "Will Ash." 

The memories of Floppy telling Tom that Ash had tried to rape me in fifth year came back, and I crossed my arms as Tom grinned again. We waited another five minutes, before Professor Carrow returned once more with Will Ash, who was protesting just like Terry had done. 

"Why am I even here?" Ash demanded. "I don't care if the dumb slut wants to hang out with me, I have coursework to do -" 

He stopped in his tracks as his eyes landed on Tom. He took a step back, stammering. 

"Er - er - I mean - uh -" 

"Do it, Daisy." Tom whispered to me. "Do it... you know the spell..." 

Ash's cold blue eyes darted to me, and I looked deep into them. Ash, on top of me, removing my clothes, about to penetrate me while I lay unconscious... fuck him. He doesn't deserve to live. 

"P-Potter?" 

I raised my wand. My hand was steady. I could feel Terry and Floppy's eyes on me, Tom watching me hungrily, could hear Ash's terrified pants... 

"Avada Kedavra!"

0