Chapter 17 – Briefcase with a ‘B’
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Grimmauld Place, I was carried up to the shared bedroom with the twins and Terry that I always lived in here. Fred's arms were gentle and warm around me as I shivered and snuggled in close to him. 

The others followed us like a procession up the stairs, two more familiar faces emerging from two different bedrooms as we passed, rubbing their eyes: Emily and, surprisingly, Lee. 

Not having slept at all for the past twenty-four hours and having been tortured, fucked, and traumatised, I was exhausted, and I was nearly passing out in Fred's arms. I let my eyes flutter shut as we reached the bedroom; Fred laid me down on his bed, sitting beside me, taking one of my hands in his. I felt his fingers tracing over the silver band on my ring finger, and I heard a sigh above me. 

I felt the presence of everyone else in the room; blinking blearily, I saw Harry sitting on my other side, smoothing my hair back from my face. I caught sight of Terry flopping onto his own bed behind George, and Emily knelt down beside me, her wand out. 

I heard the others talking quietly as I slipped in and out of sleep. Emily was patching me up best as she could, tracing her wand over my bloody cuts on my arm so that soft bandages wrapped themselves around the affected areas, dabbing at the heart-shaped cuts on my chest with cotton doused with alcohol. I could hear Fred, George, Harry, and Sirius's furious quizzing of Terry and Kylie when Emily revealed my chest. 

"...Riddle has a blood kink, and he..." Terry's voice ebbed in and out of my brain, and I barely registered Fred's hand tightening around mine, and Harry's hand pressing down hard on my head. 

Next were the bandages wrapping around my rubbed-raw wrists and the taking-off of the gag around my neck. Fred and Harry quizzed Terry again. 

"...Tortured her in the Great Hall, in front of everyone, because she..." 

I drifted off then, waking up what felt like two minutes later to Terry's voice still droning on. 

"...And, I don't know, he just..." 

Drifting again... the brief periods of blackness faded in and out of my head. 

"Okay, everyone, can you look away? She needs her privacy..." 

Emily's voice drifted through the quiet thrumming in my ears, and I tried to open my eyes; but it was like they were glued shut. Emily's soft hands moved over my body, gently tugging off my pyjamas, tracing her wand over areas that ached, where I knew I must be bruised. Then Fred gasped. 

"What the hell? Terry, I thought you said she'd broken out of the love potion?" 

"She - she did! Why -? Oh, Merlin, I didn't want to see -" 

"Emily, fuck, Emily - please fix her, Riddle must have raped her -" 

Fred's panicked and sickened voice penetrated my ears clearly. The guilt and shame started to rise up inside me again, and I whimpered quietly against my will as my eyes fluttered open. 

"There's nothing physically wrong with her genitals, Fred." Emily said kindly, and I felt my stomach sink as Fred didn't answer for a minute. 

"Well..." He said eventually. "Well... he must have coerced her. But can we... can we... Tergeo!" 

I felt the uncomfortable trickling sensation vanish, and my eyes fluttered shut again in relief. But the guilt was eating me up; what was I going to tell him? 

How could I ever tell him, or ANYONE, that I willingly had very consensual sex with Riddle back there? 

"She's pregnant." Emily said. "We'll need to feed her an anti-fetus potion. But other than that, she's physically fine. I patched everything up, there's ointment on the bruises... I'll go get the potion." 

I felt her standing up. My half-conscious body was eased into a fresh set of pyjamas, and I smiled to myself as I smelled Blaise's cardigan draped around my shoulders again, dozing off into a full sleep this time... 

~~~ 

When I woke, it was nearly dark again. I rolled over in Fred's bed, gazing at the snow falling heavily past the window. 

"Hey, baby." Fred's voice murmured behind me, and I started. "You finally awake?" 

I rolled back over to see my boyfriend on his side, facing me underneath the blanket. I snuggled in close to him, my heart exploding as his arms wrapped slowly around me, pulling me closer. 

We stayed like that, in our own little bubble, for five short minutes before Fred pulled back from me, tracing his fingers up and down my bandaged arms. "C'mon, we've gotta go talk to the others." He said quietly. "Hopper's told us all about his theories and how that monster is in love with you, but Harry and Sirius really want to know your side." 

"How did -" 

"Your mirror." Fred told me, his lips quirking. "We had Sirius's, Hopper had yours. We talked through it every night, that's how I kept up to date on what was happening with you. That's how I knew you were... are married." 

Fred's gaze dropped, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. 

"Hey." I said, bringing a hand up to cup his face gently. "That marriage is bogus. I wasn't mentally myself. It didn't mean anything." 

"I know that you don't love him, Softpaw." Fred said, and I winced, involuntarily thinking back to our honeymoon, dancing around the room with Riddle, giggling and gazing into each other's eyes... Shit. What was I thinking? Shut the hell up, Daisy. "But it's legally and magically binding. The vows you made... the Unbreakable Vow..." 

"Hopper's bound to have an idea." I said reassuringly, though fear was sparking in my chest. I could fucking die. "Don't worry, baby." 

And so we made our way into the drawing room below, where the others were quietly chatting. They all looked up as we entered; Sirius and Emily on the loveseat, George, Terry, and Lee lounging across the sofa, Harry and Kylie lounging in armchairs, with Ron perching on Harry's armrest, and Hermione in Kylie's lap. 

Fred dropped down onto a loveseat beside the fireplace, and dragged me down into his lap. I nestled into him, my heart melting as his hand traced up and down my back soothingly. 

"We were just talking about where we were in the Horcrux hunt." Harry said. "No, it's okay, Sirius and Emily needed to know, and Lee overheard us." He added hastily as I opened my mouth. 

"I'm here because of my wireless broadcast, Potterwatch." Lee said proudly. "I was seeking out Fred and George, and they brought me back here." 

"Nice." I said. "What do you do on it?" 

"I supply information to the Wizarding community about recent events that aren't reported by the Daily Prophet." Lee grinned. "I broadcast supportive messages to you and everyone else resisting the Death Eaters. I spread the truth and dispel rumours, announce the deaths caused by the Death Eaters and Snatchers, and encourage everyone to help defend Muggle neighbours from Death Eater attacks. I do try to sneak a little bit of banter in there, but sometimes it's hard." 

"That's some cool shit, man." I said, impressed. "Hey, can I be a guest sometime?" 

"Obviously, duh!" Lee beamed. 

I grinned, then turned back to Harry. "Sorry, Harold, you were saying about the Horcruxes...?" 

Harry glared at me jokingly, and I sniggered. "We think we've managed to track down the real locket. R.A.B was Sirius's little brother, Regulus, we figured out. He'd switched the lockets and Kreacher kept it hidden, until Mundungus stole it at some point when the Order's headquarters were here. Umbridge then took it off him as a bribe, and she still works at the Ministry, so we're gonna try to break in and nick it back." 

"Solid." I said. "Here, we have another Horcrux. Show 'em, Hopper." 

With a grin and a flourish, Terry brought the cup that I'd dropped earlier out of his pocket, holding it up. Harry gasped; the others all looked quizzically at us. 

"That's Hufflepuff's cup!" Harry exclaimed, and Hermione let out a soft, "Oh." 

"It was in Riddle's quarters, just sitting on a shelf." I said. 

"Fucking nice one, Softpaw." George said, amazed. 

"I know, right." I primped myself, smirking. 

"Daisy, sweetheart..." Sirius leaned forward, glancing at Emily before looking me in the eye. "We completely understand if you're not ready to talk about it, and you know we're all so proud of you for your incredible bravery and strength..." 

"Thanks." 

"But what happened to you there? I heard that your eyes went red, and at some points you weren't even on the love potion..." 

I took a deep breath. "No, it's okay, I can talk about it." 

And so I started from when Floppy had kidnapped me, describing how Riddle had broken me that night, forcing me to drink the love potion willingly. I described how I spent well over a month taking the potion three times a day, how I'd been fucked every day, and eventually got pregnant... 

"Huh." I said. "I had a miscarriage, I think. Weird." 

"That was me." Terry raised his hand. "Sorry. I had to Obliviate you after, otherwise your husband would've killed me." 

"Oh." I blinked. Fred shifted uncomfortably underneath me at the mention of 'husband.' 

I continued; I described how Riddle had went mental after learning about the miscarriage and fucked me as I bled; everyone in the room looked simultaneously furious and nauseated. I described how Riddle had slowly weaned me off the potion, manipulating me into a Stockholm Syndrome situation. I described how I had slowly started to adapt to his ideas and hobbies, becoming interested in the Dark arts and the Cruciatus Curse, letting him personally teach me, how he had conditioned me to hate the sight of Terry and the memory of Fred, and I described how I ended up marrying him without the influence of the love potion. 

I went on to describe how Riddle had claimed he loved me on our wedding night; him catching Terry putting something in my drink and punishing him subsequently; I described, shakily, how I'd murdered Will Ash. I described our honeymoon, then the events leading up to my breakout from the potion. I described my active role in Dumbledore's Army, leading the student rebellion, and how Riddle had forced me to drink the love potion and tortured me after he'd seen my eyes go back to green. 

I finished my story at me breaking out of the love potion, as Terry had told them what had happened after I was tortured in the Great Hall, not wanting to expand on what had happened between then and returning to Riddle's quarters. 

"But do not despair about the vows, people!" Terry said triumphantly. "I've figured out a way!" 

"Of course you have." George scoffed. "Ravenclaw brain." 

I glanced at Fred. He was pale and shaking slightly, and his hands were gripping me tight to him; I couldn't blame him after what he'd just heard about his girlfriend. 

"In this briefcase," Terry held up the briefcase marked with a red 'B' - the same one he'd Summoned from his dorm, "I have a Boggart and a stash of Amortentia. So for the vow 'love Tom Riddle every day until death do you part,' it doesn't say that you have to be loving him all the time. Just every day. So once a day for, like, a minute should be enough." 

"Oh my Godric." I said. "So you're wanting me to take the love potion and look at my Boggart, which is Riddle?" 

"That's exactly what I'm wanting you to do, Softpaw." Terry nodded. 

"But -" I looked wildly around the room for support, but everyone was looking impressed by Terry's apparently genius idea. "But - I don't want -" 

"I know you don't want to take another love potion in your life, darling." Fred whispered into my ear. "But for the sake of your own life... please. For me. I don't want you to die." 

I took a deep breath. "Fine. So I take the potion and look at Boggart Riddle. What then?" 

"So you have loved him." Terry said. "That's it. You have to submit to the potion, though, Softpaw, or it won't work. Let it go through your system for at least one minute, then I promise you can break out of it. We'll have to do it every day until... well... 'death do you part.'" 

"So until one of them dies." Kylie said. 

"Yeah, pretty much." Terry shrugged. "Then the other will be free of the vow. Oh, and the ring - I'm sorry, Softpaw, you'll just have to keep wearing it until you kill him." 

"Fuck sake." I said. 

And so thirty minutes later, we were fulfilling my love-quota for the day. Terry, Fred, George, and I sat in our bedroom, Terry preparing to open the briefcase, and me staring down hesitantly at the cup in my hands. 

"Just take it, Softpaw." George urged. "It'll be okay, we'll all be here to correct you in case it goes wrong." 

I let out a shaky breath. "Guys, I don't want to..." 

"We won't let you succumb to it." Terry reassured me. "I promise." 

His warm eyes gazed reassuringly into mine, and I nodded, lowering my lips to the cup. I swallowed the seductive smelling liquid within just as my best friend snapped open the briefcase. 

Tom Riddle stepped out onto the floor, his scarlet eyes gleaming at me, his sadistic smirk curling at the corners of his mouth. Fred swore; George scrambled backwards on the bed slightly before rubbing at the back of his neck awkwardly.  

And I was in love. He was so handsome... so tall, so good-looking, so seductive... I slid forward off the end of the bed I was sitting on, crawling forward on my hands and knees, gazing up... Tom stared down at me, his smirk growing wider... 

"Tommy..." I breathed. "Baby..." 

"Okay, enough!' I heard Fred's voice. "Terry -" 

"Okay, Daze, you can leave now!" 

I ignored the voices around me, reaching up for Tom... my hands reached his belt, slowly tugging at it as Tom's hands threaded through my hair... 

"Daisy, snap out of it!" 

I unbuckled Tom, making to slide his trousers and boxers down as he pressed me forward into him... 

"Daisy Lily Potter, you break out of this love potion this instant!" 

"Woah!" I fell backwards, blinking harshly. I fumbled for my wand as Riddle frowned down at me, raising his own - "Riddikulus!" 

Riddle was suddenly in my wedding dress; I burst out laughing along with the twins as Terry sighed in relief. He waved his wand, and the Boggart withdrew into the briefcase; Terry snapped it shut again. 

"Never a dull moment with you, Softpaw." He said wearily, and I grinned. 

A little while later, Terry and George disappeared downstairs to get snacks. Fred pulled me into him as we cuddled on his bed, burying his face in my neck. 

"I missed you so much, baby girl." He murmured, pressing open-mouthed kisses along my skin. 

"You've said." I giggled weakly as his lips tickled me. 

"And I'll keep saying it for a while." Fred whispered against my neck, then I felt his tongue flick against my earlobe. I shivered in surprised delight, grabbing at him. 

"Do you have something other than cuddling in mind?" I said, turning to look at him with twinkling eyes. 

Fred's eyes twinkled back. "I haven't felt you in so long, Daze... I want to feel close to you again." 

I leaned in, capturing his lips in mine. Fred's hand slid up to my cheek, cupping my face, pulling me in closer to him; his tongue swiped along my bottom lip, and I made a little noise into his mouth, opening mine for him. His tongue swept through my mouth, massaging my tongue, and I felt his other hand drifting down my body, moving along the curve of my hip. 

I pulled away, my eyes on his wettened lips as I smiled slyly. "I want to feel close to you too, Freddie..." 

A sharp intake of breath from my boyfriend, and suddenly, I was rolled onto my back; Fred was on top of me, his lips back on mine. His thigh slotted in between my legs, and I gasped into his mouth as he rubbed deliciously along me. 

"Listen, darling..." Fred panted into my mouth as I mewled, "if you need to stop, just say... if this is too much -" 

"It's not, baby..." I groaned, grabbing at his toned body, trying to tug him down onto me. "Please..." 

"Fuck." Fred hissed as I rutted against his growing bulge. "Fuck... listen to me, baby girl, I'm serious, if you -" 

"And I'm serious - I want you to fuck me." I purred, and Fred actually whimpered into my neck. His hands slithered down my body, tugging my pyjama bottoms down, and I spread my legs wide for him, panting. 

Fred fumbled with his belt, sloppily unbuckling and sliding his jeans down his waist. While he tried to wriggle out of his skinny jeans, I reached out for him; Fred groaned as I jerked him, throbbing in my hand. 

Eventually, he gave up, lining himself up instead. But still Fred hesitated, biting his lip and looking down at me with concern, even though his pupils were blown and his face was flushed, so obviously turned on to the point that I could probably make him orgasm just by making out with him. 

"Do you want this, baby?" Fred said, his voice low and husky, and I felt my core tighten. "Do you want me inside you?" 

"Fuck yes!" I cried out, and Fred groaned, sliding deep into me with one thrust. I arched my back, moaning breathily as he stretched me out; fuck, I missed the feel of him. "Freddie, baby, fuck me..." 

Fred cursed, bracing his toned arms on either side of my head and slamming his hips into me. He kissed along my neck, nipping at the skin, tracing over it with his tongue after to soothe it. I was a moaning mess underneath him; the feeling of him rolling into me was causing pleasure to build up inside me, and I begged myself internally not to come too soon, because I actually was going to at the rate Fred was fucking me. 

"Fuck, Freddieeee..." My voice cracked as I scratched down his back, and Fred made a guttural noise into my neck, changing his pace; he hammered into me so fast that I squealed, tightening my legs around his waist. 

"Daisy, baby girl, you feel so good..." Fred groaned roughly into my neck. "Your pussy is heaven..." 

"Please, Freddie, please...!" I threw my head back, biting my lip hard as Fred rubbed deliciously against a sweet spot inside me. I could feel him pulsing so deep inside me, and it drove me crazy, making me mewl, scratching his back so harshly I was probably making him bleed, arching my hips into his... 

"Princess..." Fred rutted into me, and I could feel him exploding inside me; I moaned desperately as I reached my high too, my core tightening around him as the waves of pleasure crashed over me, making me yell out his name in ecstasy. 

We came down together, slowly, panting. Fred didn't move from on top of me, still sheathed in me, but I didn't mind. I snuggled into him, shutting my eyes as I took in deep breath after deep breath. 

"They probably all heard that, you know." Fred commented casually, still slightly out of breath. 

"I know." I sighed. And then we both giggled.

0