Chapter 24 – Red F
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the guys pottering around in the kitchen, banging and laughing amongst the sound of the kettle going off. 

"Ahahaha, fuck off, Lee!" Fred's voice drifted out to me, and I grinned to myself. 

Until I remembered just what exactly I had been up to last night, and it dropped. The guilt was eating me up inside, even though I knew I couldn't help having a dream about Riddle if Riddle himself was forcing it upon me. 

But was he? It could just as easily have been me. After all, what with the Horcruxes, being married, and having an intense connection and all, sometimes I felt as if I was in love with him. Just a small part of me could be in love with him... 

No. You're in love with Fred. Completely. No room for Riddle in this fucking heart! 

I sighed and stood up, stretching and yawning. I made a little noise of satisfaction as I arched my back into the air, squeezing my eyes shut - then a voice whispered in my mind, and I jumped. 

'That sounds familiar.' 

What the fuck? What was that? 

'Hello, my love. Having a little internal crisis about whether you love me or not?' 

I froze in the middle of my stretch, my heart pounding. Was Riddle seriously speaking in my mind right now? As if to confirm this, my scar twinged, and I unfroze, slumping back onto George's bed. 

'I would say that you marrying me is proof enough that you love me, but your friend Boot would say that it was simply manipulation on my part. Tsk. You were not on Amortentia, and you were quite eager to be my princess in white.' 

I wasn't eager. Terry's right, I didn't want to marry you. 

'Ah, but Daisy, my love, you were. You were so excited for our wedding day. And might I add, you were very much so EAGER on our wedding night...' 

I shivered as I thought about that night. Tom down my throat, filling my mouth, making my jaw ache, the taste of him... his tongue on me, teasing my clit, lapping me up... him inside me, scraping against my sweet spot, stretching me out, filling me with his essence... 

'Ah, do not make me see that again, my love. You will make me need to release myself with my own hand...' 

For some reason, I didn't seem to mind this. I might have even wanted to see that myself... No! Fuck, Daisy, shut up, shut UP - 

'Or I might call in one of the girls. But they would not be able to satisfy me the way you did, my love...' 

The girls? 

I could almost see the smirk Riddle was wearing right now. 'Yes. My Death Eaters have been searching the land far and wide for girls that look just like you. There are not many, but all whom they could find are stored here in the dungeons of our dear school. The Muggle girls I have been using as sexual replacement for you, my love, but as their blood is filthy they are of no further use to me... I dispose of them after I am done with them.' 

W-what? What the fuck? What the FUCK? 

'Do not be so disgusted, my adoring wife. I only accept those who desire me. If a girl is truly unwilling, I will not lie with her.' 

And does that make it any better that you then... what? Kill them after you fuck them? 

'Oh, Daisy... you do not understand. They are not you. I try my best to see those girls with magical blood like you, to connect with them the way I connected with you... but it does not work. I admit, I get frustrated, and if my attempt to replace you has failed, I also dispose of the witch...' 

Godric fucking Gryffindor. How many girls have you killed? 

'Would you really like to know the answer to that?' 

I guess not. 

I sat on the bunk for a minute, my body shaking slightly, my scar stinging. I felt ill. Riddle had kidnapped tons of girls, with curly black hair and green eyes, with soft tummies and hourglass figures, with cheeky grins and chubby cheeks... he's holding them all in the Hogwarts dungeons, taking them up one by one, and if they're Muggle he'd fuck them and kill them... and if they're magical, it's not much better - he'd fuck them and try to romance them then kill them too... 

'Do not be like that, my love. They want it. My Death Eaters lure them with promises of marrying the future ruler of the wizarding world if they please me. And... they are not far from reality, are they?' 

Fuck off. It'll never be real. You'll never be ruler of anything. 

'I am ruling over your heart and your head, am I not?' 

You wish. 

I jumped again as a loud crash came from the kitchen, followed by three jeering shouts of, "Oh, come on, you dumb dickhead!" and a raucous peal of laughter. 

Sighing, I shook my head, attempting to shake Riddle out. I glanced down at myself, biting my lip as I realised I'd slept in my day clothes. I shimmied out of my skirt and pulled off my top, changing my pants then dumping my old clothes in the laundry basket, grabbing a new skirt. I heard a quiet, "Fuck." behind me, and turned, jumping for the third time today as I saw Fred, George, and Lee all standing with their eyes on me. 

Fred's expression was nonchalant, as he'd seen me naked many times before, but his eyes were wandering. George's eyes were lit up, also roaming my body, and he was fidgeting in front of his crotch. Lee's jaw had dropped, and his cheeks had flushed, his eyes wide but also drinking in every inch of me. 

"Straight guys are so weak." Terry said, strolling past and throwing a disdained look at the three. 

"Word." I high-fived him, then pulled on my clean skirt. "Seriously, you guys, we shared a dorm for years." 

"Yeah - but - but - uh - you always got changed in the - the bathroom - or behind your four-four-poster -" Lee stammered, eyes popping as they focused on my chest. 

"And you basically never got to see my tits. Right." I said, amused. 

But I was more focused on the twins and how they were also staring right at my chest, their eyes darkened. George's eyes slowly raised to meet mine, and we held eye contact for a long moment. He licked his lips, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip, and my eyelashes fluttered slightly. 

Then my eyes moved to Fred. He was already staring right at me; our eyes met, and I shivered from the intensity of his gaze. I pulled my jumper over my head and down over me, giggling to myself as I noticed the crestfallen expressions of all the guys except Terry, who was buried nosefirst in a book at the entrance to the tent. 

The day was spent teasing Fred and George every time I interacted with them, usually by bending over in front of them, hiking my skirt up when I sat next to them, and making eye contact while I sucked on lollipops. 

George couldn't last after my third lollipop; after I'd sucked, puckered my lips around, and ran my tongue teasingly over the sweet, he hastily excused himself and scurried outside, his hands barely covering the bulge in his jogging bottoms. 

After I had completed my two watch shifts that day - one with Terry, and one with Lee - I curled up next to Fred on George's bunk. I guess it was now ours, as George had swapped with us and I could no longer climb up onto the top one; not until my wound got sorted, anyway. 

And suddenly, I started getting flashes of visions that weren't mine in my head as my scar seared. A young woman that looked very similar to me, with long curly black hair and vibrant green eyes, was trembling in front of me, her eyes wide and fearful, and with a flash of green light, she fell to the floor... she was not my wife... she could never be my wife... 

I shook my head, blinking hard. 

"You okay, baby?" Fred shifted his arm around my shoulders, and I looked up at him. His warm brown eyes gazed into mine, and for a moment I seriously considered telling him everything that was happening inside my brain. 

"I'm... I'm fine." I said, lowering my gaze. "Just a headache." 

"Are you sure it's just a headache?" Fred said shrewdly, his eyes moving to my scar. 

"Positive." I lied, looking down into my lap. Another flash, another vision... I was stalking back to my bedroom, hand clenched tight around the wand I had used to kill the girl... my wife's wand, just to make it that much more personal... 

"Baby...?" 

I curled further into Fred's chest, biting back a small whimper as my scar stung. 

"What is it?" 

My hand was now around something else... if the girl could not do the job like my wife, then I will have to take matters into my own hands... 

"Oh!" I said quietly into Fred's jumper. My mind went blank for a second, the shock taking over, then I shot upright. I lowered my lips to Fred's, who made a surprised noise into my mouth. 

No way, Riddle, you are not ruling my mind... Fred will distract me... he'll distract me... 

Fred's tongue probed into my mouth, and I let him in, moaning happily as it made contact with mine. Our tongues rubbed together, Fred holding me close to him. 

But I was rubbing something else... 

No. No! I blinked, hard, and reached down into Fred's jogging bottoms. Fred jolted underneath me, and let out a low groan into my mouth. I stroked him up and down, slow at first, then I sped up as my scar burned pleasantly. 

'Mmm, Daisy, my love...' 

Nope... I withdrew my hand, spitting into it, then returned it, staring deep into Fred's darkened eyes as I jerked him off, him panting. But the visions of what Riddle was doing in his own bed right now and the reality of what I was doing were melding together, and my head started to spin. 

Thankfully, Fred was getting frustrated. "I want more." He breathed huskily, rolling us over. "I want you..." 

"Then take it." I batted my eyelashes up at him with a coy smile. "Take me." 

"Shit." Fred swore, tugging down his bottoms. I flipped my skirt up, spreading my legs, and Fred bit his lip, his eyes focusing on my wetness. "Do you want this, baby girl?" 

I giggled slightly. Fred always asked consent before entering me. It was so cute... and so chivalrous. And so HOT. 

'Chivalry is not what you find sexually attractive, my love. Being treated like the dirty whore you are is what drenches your undergarments, Miss Potter...' 

Against my will, I shivered. I grabbed Fred's hips, yanking him towards me. "Yes, Freddie, yes, I want this! I want your huge dick inside me -" 

I heard Riddle's huff of air in my head. I simply pressed Fred closer as he cursed, lining himself up; he slid into me, and I panted as he stretched me out, arching my back as he bottomed out inside me. 

"Freddie..." I moaned, forgetting all about Riddle as he seemed to disappear, focusing instead on the pleasure now consuming me. Fred pulled back then thrust back in, little groans falling from his mouth as he set a pace, rolling his hips against mine slow at first, then picking it up as I scratched at his back, whimpering. 

My head fell back against the pillows as Fred slid in and out of me so smoothly, rubbing deliciously against my sweet spot. I bit my lip, my eyes rolling back in my head as my hole squeezed around him. 

Then my eyes flew open. I spoke, even though the words I was saying weren't mine; I couldn't comprehend what was happening. "Hurt me, Freddie." 

"W-what?" Fred's hips stalled, and he un-buried his face from my neck to raise an eyebrow quizzically at me. 

"Please," I begged, "hurt me, choke me, tie me up... cut me..." 

I heard Riddle's cold, sadistic laugh in the back of my mind and knew at once what was happening. Damn him... 

"Er -" Fred was struggling. "You want me to - isn't this a little too soon after what happened to you -?" 

"No, Freddie..." I breathed, moving my hips underneath him, fucking myself on him. "No, I want it... don't you want it, too?" 

I wasn't sure about the cutting, but Fred definitely liked tying me up, and he seemed interested in the choking aspect, too. His hands drifted to my neck, and despite the fact that I wasn't the one encouraging this, I felt my hole clamp down around him. 

Fred's fingers traced my throat, his eyes dark and swimming with lust, and they moved over the skin of my neck slowly. I batted my lashes up at him, silently begging him... tie me up... use me... hurt me... FUCK me... 

Suddenly, Fred reached for his wand. My eyes followed, and I caught sight of the tent entrance, where the three others were sitting chatting, Terry having joined them despite not being on watch. And as I hoped to myself that they would stay out there for a while, Fred muttered, "Incarcerous!" 

My wrists were bound in a thick rope, and Fred hoisted them above my head. I squirmed underneath him, whining. His hands returned to my throat, and one of them squeezed around it. His hips started moving again, slowly; I breathed out shakily as the stretch lit up my insides, making me feel so full. 

"Hurt me..." I whispered, again, against my will. 

"What d'you mean?" Fred panted, his hand tightening around my throat. I felt a rush go through me. 

"Cut me..." I breathed, arching up into him. 

"What? Like - like he -" 

Fred's eyes moved across my scarred chest. He landed on something, and they widened. 

"Daisy - that wasn't there before, was it? That -" 

I glanced down. The little heart that had been fresh this morning had clotted, but was still bright red and inflamed. The boys mustn't have seen it due to the other larger scars littered across my chest, but up close it had caught Fred's eye. 

"I was just picking at it earlier and it started bleeding." I lied again, and winced as I realised how easy it was for me to do that. "Don't worry about it. Now... please... cut me." 

"You want me to - Daisy, baby, I can't!" Fred said, his hips stalling again. "He -" 

"Yeah, he did it to me." I panted, thrusting my hips into him, fucking myself on him, making him sink into me deeper. "And I LIKED it." 

Fred's eyes flashed; I knew too late that that was the wrong thing to say. Fred's hand tightened around my throat, and I choked, coughing. Suddenly, his hips were slamming into me hard, and I yelped at the force and the sudden fullness as he buried his entire length inside me. 

"You wanna get cut?" Fred panted, his eyes glinting. "Okay, you little slut, you can get cut. You - you - Accio knife!" 

A knife came flying at us dangerously from the kitchen; Fred caught it, chucking his wand down again and pressing the tip of the blade against my skin. He moved it over my face, softly trailing it over my cheeks, and I whimpered. 

"Where will I give you a little heart, huh?" Fred whispered, his voice thick with desire. "Where should I claim you as mine, where should I leave my mark to let him know - let them all know -" 

I moaned loudly as he thrusted extra deep into me. 

"You're mine." Fred breathed, his eyes almost black. "You're -" 

I panted; I was getting close, the way he was acting was only turning me on even more. I could still feel Riddle's presence in my mind, but for some reason I didn't care. Fred's blade pressed down right above my actual heart; he moved his hand to cover my mouth as I cried out in pain, my hands holding on tight to the headboard. 

Through my swimming vision, I looked up and saw an odd red gleam in Fred's eyes; I blinked and it was gone again. He started thrusting fast into me, and I squealed, holding onto the headboard. I reached my high at the same time he did; I gasped out his name as I arched my back, my hole gushing; Fred's warmth spurted out into me as he groaned low in my ear; Riddle's hand stalled, and a burst of added pleasure went through me; I moaned loudly and giddily as twice the orgasm rocked through me, making me feel as if I was floating on a cloud high in the sky. 

And as I came down, I looked down onto my own chest. Fred pulled out of me, panting; I caught sight of the small, bleeding 'F' now throbbing right above my heart.

0