Chapter 27 – Guilt
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let - let me take it again." I said shakily. I know what you're thinking - Daisy, why would you welcome Riddle drugging you? Well, that love potion didn't work on me, and regardless of the consequences, I wanted to prove that it wasn't because I loved Riddle. 

Riddle's smile widened in amusement. "Again? Why, certainly, my love. You tell me what it smells like before you drink it, too." 

"It doesn't smell of anything." I said as he cut away my bindings, handing me another goblet full of the steaming liquid. 

"I will stand over here," Riddle backed away to the corner, his eyes gleaming, "and you shall see if your answer is the same." 

I brought the goblet up to my mouth. The fumes engulfed me; suddenly, all I could smell was Riddle even though he wasn't next to me anymore. Fresh pine needles, some deliciously scented cologne, his natural scent that I could only smell when we were both naked and his skin was pressed up against mine... 

"Fuck." I said. "No, no, no... fuck!" 

"What do you smell, Daisy?" 

You... you... all I smell is you... 

Desperately, I drained the goblet; praying that it worked on me, that it made me see pink and fall head over heels for Riddle, that it could prove to me that I wasn't in love with him... 

But yet again, nothing happened. Tears welled up in my eyes as I let the goblet fall on the bed. Riddle approached the bed again, the triumph and smugness shining through on his face. 

"You love me." He stated, as if it was a fact. "You love me, Daisy Potter." 

I shook my head pleadingly, starting to sob. No... no... I loved Fred, and only Fred... 

"Or should I start saying now, Daisy Riddle." Riddle stood before me, his smirk infuriating. "Mrs Tom Riddle. You suit it well." 

"No, I don't." I growled through my tears, my hands curling into fists. "I'm not your wife; I -" 

"Oh, but you are. You were willingly wedded to me in October, you were under no influence of any kind, you freely gave me your hand in marriage -" 

"I - we - you - it was Stockholm Syndrome!" I said indignantly. "I never actually loved you! I just thought I was in love with my kidnapper -" 

"Then how come Amortentia is not working on you currently?" Riddle said pleasantly. "Because we both know that you have not mastered it yet. So what other option is there?" 

I stayed silent, glaring up at him. Riddle's smirk deepened. 

"That is what I thought. Now, Daisy, after your escape attempt earlier, I unfortunately do not trust you enough to leave you untied and ungagged in these quarters." 

"W-what?" I said nervously, slipping off the side of the bed and onto my feet. Riddle's eyes followed my movements. 

"While you are a guest -" "Kidnapping victim, captive." "- in my quarters, you will be restrained and have your mouth covered so that you do not try to escape or cause unnecessary ruckus. These will only be removed when it is necessary, for example, to bathe. And I will be present at all times that you are unbound." 

I glared at him. I could see the open bedroom door out of the corner of my eye, and shuffled my feet to position myself. 

"I will be conducting most of my business from here, so you will have company most of the day." Riddle's eyes gleamed at me. "And as for night... well, you can either choose to sleep next to me..." 

"Never." I snarled. Riddle's lips curled again. 

"... Or you can sleep in Nagini's room." 

"What?" 

And as Riddle opened his mouth to answer my question with a wicked glint in his eye, I took advantage of what I thought was him distracted. I spun on my heel and sprinted for the doorway; I heard a dark chuckle behind me, and it only spurred me on; I made it through and made to sprint towards the door, but something caught me around the waist and hoisted me up into the air. 

I cried out in shock. I hovered in midair, kicking out and watching anxiously as Riddle strolled casually into the room, his wand pointed up at me. 

"Oh, Daisy." Riddle purred. His voice was dripping with amusement, with an underlying dangerous seduction. I couldn't deny that that smooth, rich, delicious voice made me melt slightly, my heart pounding a little more. "You know me so well. I really do enjoy playing with you; I love the challenge.” 

Before I could retort, Riddle flicked his wand; I was turned over in the air and tilted; he had a full view up my skirt. I struggled, kicking my feet; you’d think he would have fulfilled his stupid horniness for me by seeing my shirtless top half, but no, apparently not. 

“Mmm, Daisy… you know, if you ever wanted to submit that slutty hole of yours to me, I would consider removing your bindings for it…” 

“I’d never consent to sex with you.” I spat at him. 

Riddle’s eyes flashed. “Is that so? What was it that happened on your last day here, Mrs Riddle?” 

Against my will, memories of letting Riddle fuck me up against the wall right behind me flooded my brain. How he’d slipped his fingers in me as I tried my hardest not to like it… how he’d made me scream out that I wanted his dick… how he’d fucked me so good that even when he revealed how much danger I was really in, I didn’t care to the point that I had an orgasm and let him come inside me… 

Riddle knew what I was reliving in my head. I could tell by the way his lips quirked up like that, his head tilted to the side slightly. I felt my cheeks flush, could tell that my face was bright pink. 

“Are we done trying to run, Mrs Riddle?” Riddle asked, and I nodded furiously. I felt myself being lowered to the floor, and as soon as my feet hit the ground, I took off again. I didn’t get very far; I felt a sharp stinging sensation hit me in the back, sending me face-first into the sofa. I turned, placing my hands on the padded surface to push myself up; Riddle was advancing, lowering his wand with his smirk still intact. “Dear, dear, Daisy. You really think you can run from me?” 

“Might as well try.” I panted. “Need to get back to Fred -“ 

At the mention of Fred’s name, Riddle’s expression darkened slightly. He reached out, pinning me down harshly by the shoulder, and yanked the gag back up over my mouth. 

“Hepph!” I cried indignantly. 

Riddle pointed his wand at my wrists, and we both watched as thick rope fastened itself around them. I wasn’t bothering to struggle anymore; I knew he’d only strike me down with another well-placed jinx, or hang me in the air and upskirt me again. 

“Now. Are you going to say his name again?” Riddle asked. I hesitated, then shook my head. “Good.” The gag was pulled back down around my neck. “Are you sleeping with me tonight,” Riddle said, “or Nagini?” 

“I thought I told you I’d never willingly sleep with you?” I said, narrowing my eyes at him. 

Riddle’s eyes twinkled. “Well, that was not quite what I meant. However, we can always sleep together if you ever feel like you need to scratch the itch you will inevitably get here.” 

I wrinkled my nose at him. “Hard pass.” 

“We’ll see.” Riddle smirked. “What is your answer, Daisy?” 

“I’m not sleeping anywhere near you.” I said. “I don’t trust you.” 

“So be it.” Riddle stood up, bending down to scoop me up into his arms. “You will change your mind soon enough.” 

“No, I don’t think I will.” He carried me over to a door on the opposite wall, kicking it open with his foot. “I d-“ 

I stopped talking as soon as I saw the room, my jaw dropping. There were several giant snake skin sheddings, all curled and coiled across the floor; bones of all sizes were littered in between the skins, some of which looked horribly human. I wondered which of these bones were Will Ash’s, before I saw the tiny bed wedged into the corner. 

“Are - are you serious?” I asked faintly as Nagini slithered in between the sheddings towards us. 

Riddle smiled sadistically down at me, and I quivered. “I am very serious, Mrs Riddle. Have a good night.” 

And with that, he lay me down on the little bed. He yanked the gag back up over my mouth, turned on his heel, and exited the room, shutting the door behind him; I felt a tremble of fear go through me as the room fell into darkness, and a tiny click of the lock sounded. 

Nagini’s red eyes shone through the darkness towards me. 

‘Delicious… delicious… I wish Master would let me taste you…’ 

I whimpered, curling into a ball. This was going to be a long night… 

~~~ 

The next few days felt like years. Riddle brought me food three times a day, feeding me himself as he refused to take off my bindings except for my daily trip to the bathroom where I was allowed to shower. He kept me locked up in the snake’s room all day and night until I finally broke, begging him to let me out. 

It was with a heavy heart that I slept next to him that first night, facing away from him and as far to the side of the bed as I could get without falling off. 

Riddle preferred to do his business in his office during the day, where he kept me tied to one of the legs of his desk while he perused ancient dark magic texts and made notes. When Death Eaters came to give reports, they would sneer down at me while I was forced to crouch on my knees beside their master. 

Riddle, after a few more days of this, fastened a collar around my neck. “Your Animagus is a puppy, correct?” He asked me as he attached a rope to the collar, fastening the end around the leg of the desk. “Well, now you are my pet. And I am your owner.” 

I glared up at him. I could hear the double-meaning behind ‘I am your owner,’ and it was pissing me off. 

And one night, Riddle was leading me back into his bedroom after I’d had a shower, wrapped in my dressing gown, and I was shivering as I sat down on the bed, extending my wrists. Riddle tapped them with his wand, and a new set of ropes bound me. 

Riddle tossed his wand onto the bed behind me and started unbuttoning his shirt. I tried to look away, I really did - but my eyes focused on the skin underneath the shirt, and I subconsciously licked my lips. 

“Ready to scratch that itch yet, Mrs Riddle?” 

My irritation flared up as his seductive voice reached my ears. I reluctantly tore my eyes away from his chest and glared up into his crimson. 

“As if. You’re only offering ‘cuz you want to get your dick wet.” 

Riddle laughed. “Oh, Daisy, certainly not. If you want your pleasure prioritised, I will oblige.” 

I was silent. I’d been here for over a week, I was bored out of my mind, I was terrified constantly and needed a distraction, something to calm me… and I definitely did have an itch. Whether that was caused by the lack of sexual contact, or by the fact that Riddle was so undeniably hot, I didn’t know. 

Riddle’s smirk darkened. “I have missed the taste of you, my love… you are simply delicious.” 

Fuck. I squirmed on the bed, shivering. Riddle stepped closer. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel his breath fanning across my face. I stared up into his red eyes… then I let my own flutter closed. 

Cool lips clashed down onto mine, and I tried to hold back. Repeat, I tried, because seconds later I was melting into him as his lips moved so passionately against mine. I was pushed back onto the bed, and Riddle moved on top of me, pressing down hard against me, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I whimpered as our tongues tangled together, Riddle’s forcing mine back and sweeping my mouth. 

Leaving my wrists tied, Riddle kissed and licked and bit down my body, opening the silky dressing gown up. He spread my legs with his hands, licking his lips; he glanced up at me, lowering his mouth to bite at my thighs, sucking hickeys into my skin and making me squeal. 

Then his tongue touched the place where I wanted him most; I cried out, arching my back off the bed. Riddle’s tongue swept across my hole, dipping in and circling me, flicking my clit and sucking it into his mouth. I was a moaning mess, trembling under Riddle’s tongue as it moved across me, so smooth and so talented, flicking all the right places. 

“Riddle… Riddle…” I moaned breathily. “Tom…” 

Tom lapped at my hole like it was the best thing he’d ever tasted; his red eyes gleamed up at me from in between my thighs, and I whined as his tongue flickered harshly against me as he hissed something in Parseltongue. 

I rode out my high against Riddle’s face, my fists clenching and unclenching in their bindings as I arched my back, gasping. He crawled back up my body, his lips and chin glistening with my honey, and I shivered at the sight of his darkened eyes and his tongue sweeping at the corners of his mouth, licking up the remnants of my wetness. 

“Did that scratch your itch, my love?” Tom said huskily, and I felt another rush go through me. 

“Please.” I murmured. “Please.” 

“What are you asking?” Riddle said thickly, raising a hand to wipe his chin. 

“Please…” I begged quietly, gazing up at him. “I want…” 

My eyes dropped to his boxers, and the bulge beneath them. When I looked back up, Tom was smirking at me. His eyes were gleaming in excitement and lust. 

“You want me inside you?” He purred, and I whined desperately. “Mmm. Who am I to deny the pretty lady? Spread your filthy legs wider, my love…” 

I obliged, panting. This felt wrong, so wrong, but I didn’t care. My head was screaming at me that this was a bad idea, but everything else within me was begging for it, so desperate to feel Riddle stretching me out, filling me… 

And suddenly, he slid into me, all in one slow thrust. He filled me, his hips pressed flush against mine. “Mmm, fuck, my love…” Tom’s husky purr in my ear made me squeeze around him, whimpering as I tightened my legs around his waist. “Your pussy is better than I remember. So tight, so wet… mmm…” 

Riddle pulled back out, then slid back in. I gasped breathily as he set the pace, slow but hard, pressing me forcefully into the mattress with each thrust. He hoisted my tied wrists up over my head, rocking his hips into me as he lowered his lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth again. 

The feeling of him moving so deep inside me made me quake. I whined into his mouth as he kissed me, and he smirked against my lips as I flowed freely, my wetness soaking the bedsheets. 

“Someone is desperate for my cock.” Tom said seductively, slamming into me forcefully. I cried out, arching my back as he rooted against me. “Do you want to take me from behind, my love?” 

I clenched around him at the thought; he always managed to get so deep with that angle, and he always hit all the right spots. 

“I will take that as a yes.” Riddle slipped out of me, grabbing me around the waist. “On your hands and knees.” 

It was a struggle with the ropes binding my wrists, but I managed it; I stuck my ass out into the air, making desperate little noises as he rutted in between my ass cheeks, his hands grabbing my hips. Eventually he stopped teasing me and slid into me; I yelled out as he filled me all the way, and dropped my head, biting the pillow as he slammed into me, forcing my face into the soft surface with how hard he was thrusting into me now. 

“T-Tom!” I moaned loudly. “Tommy!” 

“Fucking take me.” Tom growled, rolling his hips into me. “Take this cock…”

“Mm, I am.” I whimpered desperately. “I’m taking your cock so good, Tommy -“ 

“Good girl.” Riddle’s grip tightened in my hair, and he yanked my head back. I bit my lip as he scraped against my g-spot, my legs quivering. 

And it hit me out of nowhere; I came around him, moaning and gasping his name. I rode out my high on his length, clenching and squeezing around him as I shuddered. 

But as I came down, a sudden thought rose into my mind. Tom was not likely to use Tergeo if he came inside me. I turned my head, frantically trying to wriggle away from him. 

“Tom - Tom - get off, you can’t come in me, I won’t allow it -“ 

“Will you not?” Tom murmured into my neck, slamming into me erratically. “What if I do not really care what you allow?” 

“I’m serious, Tom, get off -“ 

Tom halted. I couldn’t really see his facial expression behind me, so I stayed quiet, hoping that he wasn’t about to disrespect my wishes and do something bad - 

But then he slid out of me, and I breathed a sigh of relief. However, it was short lived, as I was dragged off the side of the bed and shoved down onto my knees. 

“Wha-“ 

“Keep your mouth open.” Tom was wanking off furiously in front of my face. I blinked in surprise. “Open wide!” 

My jaw dropped; suddenly, Tom’s head was thrown back, and hot liquid was filling my mouth. The taste overwhelmed me; one of Tom’s hands found the back of my head and held me firmly in place, as if he knew I was about to pull back. 

When he was finished, Tom gazed down at me as I stared up at him, my mouth still hanging open, dripping. His eyes darkened even further as he watched his come dribbling from my bottom lip. 

“Shut your dirty little mouth,” Tom purred, his red eyes focused on my lips, “and swallow.” 

I closed my mouth and, maintaining eye contact, swallowed with an audible gulp. Tom’s eyes followed my throat as it bobbed, and I watched as his tongue wetted his lips. 

And as I lay beside him in bed that night, I tried to push the niggling guilt inside me away. I’m in captivity, it doesn’t matter… I can’t be blamed… I’m in captivity… it’s not my fault… it’s an unusual situation… I’m in captivity… I’m in captivity… I’m in captivity… 

0