Chapter 29 – Sorry
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was enjoying catching up with my friends, going around the hut and greeting everyone personally, and eventually I retired to the corner, having a drink of Butterbeer with Draco, Blaise, and Louis. 

"What happened to your hand?" Draco asked, his eyes on the bandage wrapped around my palm. 

"Oh." I said, glancing down and withdrawing my hand, slipping it onto my lap underneath the table. "Er - well - Tom needed my blood for some Dark magic, or something." 

"So he cut you?" Draco's eyebrows furrowed. "Why did he need YOUR blood?" 

"I dunno, 'cause I was just there, I guess." I shrugged. 

"Why couldn't he have fucked off and got someone else's?" He said angrily. "Or better yet, used his own?" 

"You know why." I told him. 

"Yeah, Draco, he's not going to use any effort or pain on his part to get what he wants when he could just use what's right in front of him." Louis sighed sadly. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Daze." 

"It's not the worst thing that Tom's done to me." I muttered, taking a swig of Butterbeer. "Don't worry about it." 

Blaise narrowed his eyes at me. "Why have you started calling him Tom again?" 

I felt a shock go through me. I hadn't even noticed... and now they're all suspicious of me, aren't they? I didn't mean to call him by his first name... I can't even think back to when I first started calling him that when he captured me again... 

"And why are you wearing that?" Blaise gestured at my sexy maid outfit. "Potter... has he put you on another love potion?" 

I stared back at him. I wasn't sure how to tell him that the love potion wouldn't work on me. Not because I had beaten it. But because - 

"I'm not in love with him!" I said hotly, taking another large swig. "I swear to Godric! He makes me clean his quarters, that's why he forces me to wear this." 

"So you haven't had sex with him since you've been taken?" Blaise said. 

My eyes were wide as I stared into his, feeling myself start to shake. Flashes went through my brain of Tom pounding into me from behind - of Tom's face between my thighs, his red eyes gleaming up at me wickedly - of Tom slamming into my face - of Tom rolling his hips into me, grabbing my legs, hoisting them around his waist - 

"I - I -" I stammered. Blaise couldn't do Legilimency as far as I knew, but he could read me like a book. Something flickered behind his eyes, and his jaw dropped. 

"You have! You absolutely have, haven't you?" 

"Zabini - I -" 

Blaise stood up, backing away from the table. He looked sickened. 

"Voldemort's been RAPING Potter." Blaise hissed to the room. Almost immediately, the whole hut fell silent. "He's been forcing himself on her; look, she's too afraid to even admit it, in case he hears somehow." 

"No - no - you've got it wrong -" I stood up too, my voice shaking. "He hasn't been raping me -" 

"Fucking rapist piece of shit!" Ginny said loudly. Several people voiced their agreement with her angrily, and Blaise nodded, his eyes gleaming with fury and disgust. 

It would have touched me in any other circumstance; my friends all getting so angry and protective over me. But I knew the reason why they were acting like this wasn't the truth - every sexual encounter I'd had with Tom since being kidnapped several weeks ago was consensual. He hadn't once forced himself on me. 

And I absolutely could not tell them. 

"Let's go fucking get him!" Ginny yelled. "Rapists deserve to burn!" 

I was expecting the hut to subdue then; to quieten down, to awkwardly go back to chattering and not engage with that incredibly stupid, scary idea. But I was not expecting my friends and classmates to roar in support of Ginny's idea, and follow her to the door. 

"Shit." I said. "What the hell do they think they're doing?" 

"Riddle raped you, Daze." Louis shrugged. "Of course they're mad." 

"He didn't but whatever." I said quietly. Louis leaned in, his head tilted, clearly having not heard me. I raised my voice. "But they're more mad at this than anything else he's done?" 

"Everyone here loves you." Louis told me as he got up from his chair to follow the crowd exiting Hagrid's hut. "And rape is one of the worst things you can do to someone. So yeah, they're mad." 

I anxiously followed him. I watched as Hagrid stormed beside Ginny and as the students lit up their wands, showing us their furious faces as they headed straight for the castle. I couldn't believe how stupid they were all being... thinking they could take on Lord Voldemort. 

"And so am I." Louis said. I turned my face to look at him; his eyes were hardened and determined. 

"Lou..." I said slowly. "He didn't -" 

"What the hell is going on out here?!" A voice yelled from the entrance to the castle. I blanched. It was the voice of Amycus Carrow; I heard several of the students jeer at him, and saw them point their wands at him. 

But then more people came into view behind him. His sister... the Malfoys... Bellatrix... Floppy. 

"There she is!" The latter shouted, pointing straight at me. "That's her, there!" 

A chorus of, "No!", "Fuck off!", and, "Don't touch her!" went through the small crowd, and spells were suddenly being shot in every direction between the Death Eaters and the students. 

And a black smoke drifted speedily towards me; I leapt back in surprise as it stopped beside me, and I could see a pair of gleaming red eyes within. 

"Do not be difficult, Daisy. Come with me, now, and this will be far less painful for you and your little friends." 

I shook my head fearfully, backing up into Louis. Louis turned, and his shout of shock echoed through the grounds, mixed with the sound of people yelling spells. The sixth year Gryffindor leapt in front of me, his wand bravely aimed directly at Tom, who laughed his high, chilling laugh. 

"Stand aside, silly boy. My love... come with me. Now." 

"No." I said, my heart pounding. "No, fuck off and leave me alone, I'm going back to Fred and there's nothing you can do ab-" 

Louis was suddenly on his ass on the grass, and a hand was gripping my upper arm. I screamed as Louis yelled out my name, scrambling up with his wand out, but it was too late; I was being swept through the air, struggling, in Tom's black cloud of smoke. I kicked out; I struck something hard, and Tom's grip on me lessened; I felt myself fall, my heart leaping out of my chest - but Tom's hands both wrapped around my waist and held me tight to him. 

And next thing I knew, I was back inside the castle. The Entrance Hall materialised around me as my feet found ground, and Tom appeared beside me as the smoke faded away. 

He was furious. 

Face white with rage, eyes flashing, Tom yanked me down the stairs to the dungeons. I didn't struggle; I knew what he could do when he was this angry. He dragged me along the hallway towards his quarters, silent. I felt weak with fear. 

Once inside, Tom shoved me up against the wall, staring down into my eyes as his glinted with a cruel menace. 

"My love..." He purred, pressing his forehead against mine. "My Daisy... you dare try to escape? To join your foolish little friends... well, you will be glad to know that the three of them managed to escape, though not for long... my Death Eaters will capture them eventually..." 

"Three?" I said. "Huh?" 

Tom's eyes narrowed, and they stared deep into mine. I could feel him rooting around in my head. 

"I see that you did not know." He stated. "But it does not matter. You still tried to escape. You know, Mrs Riddle..." his voice dropped back to a purr, "you can never escape from me..." 

"Fuck off." I said, squirming as he pressed in tighter to me. "I did last time, didn't I?" 

"But where are you now?" Tom breathed. "You are back in my grasp, you have fallen into my hands yet again... it is fate." 

"No it's not." I wrenched a hand free, only for Tom to slam it back against the wall. "You're just especially good at kidnapping." 

He smirked. I felt a shiver run through me. "Among other things, am I not, Daisy?" 

"I - I -" I stammered, looking away as Tom lowered his lips, brushing them softly against mine. "I wouldn't know about that -" 

"Stop lying, my love." Tom muttered against my lips, and my knees wobbled. "We both know that you ache for my tongue..." I felt his tongue glide along my bottom lip, "my fingers..." one of his hands detached from mine, feeling down my body, and I bit my lip as his fingers toyed at the hem of my skirt, "my cock..." he pressed himself up against me, and I felt his bulge straining against his tight-fitted trousers. 

I whimpered. Tom caught my bottom lip in between his teeth, nipping it, tugging at it; I melted into him as I let him kiss me passionately. His tongue swept around my mouth as he lifted me up into his arms, and he carried me into his office. I was dumped on his desk; ancient textbooks and quills were pushed out of the way as Tom spread my legs forcefully, standing in between them, and continued kissing me. 

I whined loudly as I felt Tom's bulge rubbing against my crotch. His hands were all over me; they ran up and down my body, and eventually he cupped my face, turning my face roughly to the side to deepen the kiss. I lifted my hand tentatively, sinking my fingers into his dark strands, messing up the perfectly styled hair as I gasped into his mouth. 

Then Tom pulled back. "You have been very naughty today, Daisy..." His seductive voice purred as his scarlet eyes moved across my swollen bottom lip. "I am going to have to punish you..." 

He stepped back, reaching for something on his desk. A shudder went through me as he brought it into my line of vision - the collar and length of rope attached. 

"Chin up." Tom placed a single finger under my chin, pushing up, and I obediently looked up; trembling, I stared at the ceiling as Tom clipped the collar around my neck. "Perfect... you are like my little kitten." 

Another small smirk crossed his face. Tom yanked the rope, and I stumbled off the desk with a yelp. He spun me around, bending me over the desk, and kicked my legs apart again. I lay face down on his desk, my ass in the air, panting in anticipation. 

Tom pulled on the rope, and my back arched. "Do you want my cock, kitten?" 

I refused to answer; I was still upset that he'd managed to recapture me when I was about to escape. But Tom wasn't having this; his grip on the rope tightened, and my neck ached in the collar; his other hand pushed the skirt of the maid dress up around my hips, smoothing over my ass cheeks. 

"I said: do you want my cock, you little fucking slut?" Tom hissed, and I whimpered loudly. 

"Y-yes!" I squeaked. 

I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling behind me, and without any warning, Tom slid into me. I was pressed forward into the desk; my cheek rubbed forcefully against the wood as he thrust into me, stretching me out. I arched my back as Tom yanked on the rope, making me quake around him. 

"You think you can run from me, kitten?" Tom slammed into my ass. "You think you can ever leave me?" 

I didn't reply, but not out of defiance this time; my eyes were shut in bliss, and my hands were clenching at the edges of Tom's desk. 

"You cannot leave me. I am your husband." Tom panted. "I am the Dark Lord." 

He pressed in deep, grinding his hips against me, and I moaned desperately as he hit a sweet spot inside me. 

"Yes, you like that, kitten?" Tom breathed, and I felt his hand trace the insides of my thighs. "You like me so deep inside of you? You like me filling you?" 

"Yes!" I moaned. And, reading the room, I added, "Master!" 

"Fuck." Tom hissed, digging his fingertips into me. "Take me, kitten. Take me inside that wet pussy..." 

His fingers found my clit, and pressed down; my mouth opened in a desperate squeal, and I arched my back as my hole squeezed around him. 

"Are you going to come for me, kitten?" 

"Y-y-yes, Master..." 

"Take it. Fucking TAKE it, kitten..." 

I nearly screamed as I let go around him; moaning his name, I clenched and fluttered around his length, barely noticing the burn of the collar around my neck as he grazed that spot inside me, drawing out my orgasm. 

"Where do you want it, kitten?" Tom's thrusts were getting sloppy, and I knew he was close. "In your mouth or on your pretty face?" 

But in the aftermath of my orgasm, still riding my high, I shook my head. "In-inside." 

"Inside your mouth?" Tom began to pull out, but I shook my head more, reaching back to tug him back to me. "What do you mean, kitten?" 

"Inside me." I gasped out. "Tommy, I want it inside -" 

"You want me to come inside your slutty pussy, kitten?" Tom's voice had changed. I glanced back and saw that his face was shining with triumph, but I didn't care; I whined desperately. 

"Yes, Tommy, come inside me...!" 

"As you wish." His voice was a mixture of lust and amusement, and a second later I felt his warmth seeping into me. 

It was a mistake, I knew it was a mistake when I said it, but I didn't care. We were both panting; Tom slid out of me after a long moment, and, with a lot of effort, I pushed myself up off the desk, turning to him. 

Tom was tucking himself back into his trousers, zipping them up. He glanced up at me, his eyes dropping to my thighs and darkening for a moment, then returning to my face. 

I shifted on my feet as I felt his fluids trickling down my skin. 

"Your friends were all very angry." Tom commented casually. "What was all of that about?" 

Taken aback by the sudden subject change, it took me a moment to reply. "Er - they all thought that - that you raped me." 

Tom stared at me unblinkingly. "Why would they think that? Is that what you told them?" 

For some reason I felt ashamed. "No, I definitely did not. They just sorta assumed..." 

"And why would they assume this?" 

"Er - well, you used to drug me with the love potion, remember?" I pointed out. "So..." 

"What has Amortentia got to do with this?" Tom quizzed. 

"Um... sex under a love potion isn't exactly consensual, Tom..." I said slowly. 

Tom stared at me, his eyebrows furrowing. "It is not consensual..." 

"No." I said firmly. "It's not." 

"Because..." Tom looked down at the floor, before glancing back up at me. "Because it forces you to act as if you are in love... you are forced to act like..." 

"Yeah." I said. "It's not good, Tom. What you did to me was awful and cruel, and the reason I still get so many nightmares." 

For a second, I thought I saw a flicker of hurt and regret cross Tom's face. His eyebrows furrowed even more, and he said, "This caused you pain? You did not want this? You were hurt..." 

"Yeah." I said again. "It was one of the worst things to ever happen to me." 

There was a silence. I expected Tom to snap, to become angry again, to throw a Cruciatus Curse at me, tell me to stop whimpering, and lock me in Nagini's room. 

But what I did not expect was for Tom to take a step closer and reach out for my hand, taking it in his own gently. His eyes flickered between red and brown, though this was not something he seemed aware of. 

His dark eyes gazed into mine, and I was surprised to see a trace of remorse within. And I was even more shocked to hear what he said next. 

"Daisy... my love..." 

Tom shut his eyes, then opened them again after a moment. They were now fully dark brown, and they had softened slightly. 

"I am sorry."

0