Chapter 32 – The Exit
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"... And I don't want to think about it, it's too painful to think about, but I can't help myself and it just won't stop popping into my head at random moments and making me regret ever being born..." 

I could hear the pitiful tone in my voice as we strolled around the lake, and winced. I didn't want to come off as a pathetic, weak victim. But Tom only slipped his hand into mine, squeezing it slightly. 

"Do not regret being born, my love. It is what he wants. I know it is painful now, but it will get better once we capture the demon and make it regret ITS life." 

"Are demons even alive?" 

"Hm." Tom pondered, his eyes moving over the surface of the water. "I suppose I do not know. I have not researched the demons particularly extensively... but the two of us together should be able to vanquish him once and for all." 

He stopped us at the water's edge. The sun glinted off the tiny ripples as the leaves in the trees above rustled softly in the breeze. My hair lifted off my shoulders slightly, and Tom turned to gaze at me, deep brown eyes moving across my face. 

"Speaking of... my beautiful Daisy, you are doing so well with your Grace. I admire your talent and natural skill at picking up what I am teaching you." 

"It helps that I'm feeling a lot of things right now." I admitted. "But having someone tell me what to do is also helpful; I hadn't a clue how to control it before."

Tom moved closer. "It is all about channelling your emotions. Do not just feel them... use them, manipulate them into doing what you want them to do. Master them." 

I looked down at my hands. The rage that had slowly been building inside me since Floppy, harnessed in the pit of my stomach, flowed down my arms and throbbed slightly in my wrists. I stretched my fingers out and watched as small shards of glass grew from my skin, pointed and jagged and menacingly dangerous. 

"You will get your chance soon enough." Tom said quietly. "We will find him. He will regret ever laying a hand on you." 

I sighed, and closed my fists. The shards of glass sank back into my skin and disappeared. 

~~~ 

The theme of glass continued over the Grace lessons. As Tom taught me, I mastered the ability to smash mirrors with my mind, shatter shielding wards, and make shards of glass hover in mid-air, directed at my target, ready to fly forward and drive into their flesh at my command. 

"Well done, my love." Tom said with a glint in his eye as I stood before him, the shards of glass flashing in between us as they slowly span in the air, aimed right at his head. "Drop them for me, now." 

For some reason, I hesitated for a fleeting moment before letting the glass fall to the floor, cracking even more. 

"Good... good... you are getting far better at this. You are more refined, more calm and collected. Do you feel that way?" 

I took a breath, and shook my head. "I don't feel calm and collected. I feel... I feel ANGRY." 

Tom nodded. "So you are determined. That is..." Something flickered in his eyes just then, and I was surprised to interpret it as a mixture of pride and fear. "... Powerful." 

'And unpredictable. I must not let her -' 

I blinked, taking a step back. Tom narrowed his eyes at me as my heart started pounding. That was his voice, but his mouth hadn't moved. He hadn't said that. But I'd heard it...

"What is it?" Tom took two steps towards me, and I backed into the desk. "Why are you afraid to look into my eyes?" 

His body pressed up against mine. I gazed up, past his deliciously unbuttoned shirt, past his defined jawline and frowning pink lips, and into his handsome deep brown eyes. He stared down into mine, and I felt all the air leave my lungs. 

And suddenly, he was leaning down. His lips brushed against mine, and my breath hitched. My eyes fluttered closed. His hands landed on my hips as his lips enclosed mine, trapping my bottom lip in between his. My hands trailed up his body, gasping slightly as his tongue traced across my lip. 

My fingers threaded through Tom's hair, grasping at the slight curls at the nape of his neck as his teeth nipped at my bottom lip, gently at first, then more rough as his thigh moved in between my legs. My back pressed into the edge of the desk as one of his hands moved behind my thigh, tracing the skin underneath my skirt softly.

I opened my mouth to sigh in pleasure, and Tom slipped his tongue in, flicking teasingly against mine. I let out a soft whimper, pulling him closer by his hair; Tom groaned at the sound, detaching his mouth from mine to kiss down my neck, brushing his lips against my skin, nipping at me. I moaned quietly, tugging him back up by his hair and slamming my lips on his. 

Our lips moved together smooth and wet, sliding and gliding, as I moved my free hand under Tom's shirt. I felt up his chest, feeling my heart race as my fingers moved across the hard muscle, as his hands inched closer to similarly scandalous areas on my body. One of his hands moved ever so slowly up the back of my thigh as the other curled around my waist, his fingers slipping underneath the waistband of my skirt, reaching down, down... 

Suddenly I felt sick. A memory of a Death Eater reaching underneath my skirt flashed across my vision against my will, and straight after, a memory of Floppy grabbing the back of my thigh, hoisting it up around his waist as he violated me. 

I pushed against Tom gently but firmly, drawing back with a shudder as I tried to force the thought of Floppy's hands moving across to my ass out of my mind. Tom paused, gazing down at me in surprise, before stepping away. 

"Do you not want to do this any more, Daisy?" He said, his voice still deep with desire, but his eyes... sort of... concerned? "It is fine if you -" 

"No." I said hurriedly, then winced as I realised I'd just cut him off mid sentence. "Sorry... I mean, no, it's fine, we can keep making out..." 

"But that is all you want to do?" Tom said shrewdly, reaching out to gently touch my arm. "You do not wish to take it any further?" 

I glanced up at him. The thoughts of a Death Eater on top of me slid away as Tom's dark eyes, lustful and loving all at once, gazed back into mine. In that moment, I truly felt like I could say no to him and everything would be fine. 

"Sorry, Tommy... I don't." 

"My love..." Tom swept down upon me, his hands cupping my cheeks. I gazed up into his eyes, inches away from mine; he rested his forehead on mine. "That is okay." 

My heart swelled; I leaned in and kissed him again, passionately, enthusiastically. He's changed... I changed him... I didn't think it could be possible, but here he is, caring about somebody, respecting somebody... LOVING somebody. 

Tom's tongue slid smoothly over mine, and he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I melted into him as he caressed my cheeks gently, hooking one of my ankles around his and pulling his thigh in closer to me. His breath was hot and arousing, his soft groans seductive against my lips. The taste of him on my tongue was addicting, and I just wanted us to make out all night long... 

And then I felt it. Against my lower stomach, Tom's hard bulge pressing against me as another deep groan slipped from his lips into my mouth. 

"Do - do you need help with that?" I breathed into his mouth as I slid my hands down. 

"What are you - oh!" Tom growled into my mouth as I cupped his crotch. "My love... you do not have to do this." 

I forced the threatening thoughts out of my head. "No, you've been so sweet to me, and it's not fair that I'm teasing you and you can't get off..." 

"My love..." Tom sighed as I started unbuckling his belt. "Daisy... I do not want you to do this if you do not want to..." 

"But I wanna give you pleasure..." I said quietly, tugging down his bottoms. I reached out for him, grasping him, and he took in a sharp breath. I ignored the memories whirling around my brain and tried to focus on Tom. 

"You have just said that you do not wish to take it further." Tom said firmly, but his eyes kept flicking down to my hand on him. 

"I don't want you inside me right now." I said softly, lowering my gaze. "Well, not inside my pussy, anyway." 

"But you want me elsewhere?" 

I looked back up at him. It was obvious he was struggling with his conscience; whatever conscience he had, anyway. 

"Yes, I want you elsewhere." I said, my voice shaking slightly as I jerked him, swallowing  down the sick feeling rising up in me. 

I wondered for a fleeting second why I was doing this, but answered my own question right after - I'd teased him, so I needed to finish what I'd started. I had to, it wasn't fair to him; I couldn't lead him on like this, it's my duty to serve him - 

"Well then, get on your knees, my sweet little whore." A slow smirk unfurled on Tom's face, and I knew that the battle of his conscience had been won by his lust. I sank to my knees, gazing up at him, leaning forward to flick my tongue against his head; he swore, reaching down to grab my hair. 

I slid my tongue around the tip before enclosing my mouth around it, moving my fist up and down his length. I smoothed my tongue out over him in my mouth, trying to focus on Tom's deep moans above me rather than the memory of Floppy and Death Eaters in my mouth instead. I removed my hand, sinking down on him, feeling him hitting the back of my throat and dipping down. 

I glanced up again. Tom was leaning against the desk, his eyes shut and eyebrows furrowed, one hand clenched tight in my hair, the other splayed against the desk, propping himself up. His shirt was unbuttoned, showing off a slither of skin, and his dark hair was tousled after I'd ran my hands through it. He throbbed in my mouth, and I moaned around him; his eyes fluttered open and gazed down at me with a deep intensity. I bobbed my head on him slowly, my mouth watering as I tasted him, drool slicking his length and making it easier to take him deep in my throat. 

"Mmm, my love... what a talented little cocksucker you are..." Tom purred above me, and I hummed excitedly around his length. "I am going to fuck your face now. Is that okay with you, Daisy?" 

I tried to hum out my consent. Tom smirked again. 

"I could not hear that, but I will take it as a yes." 

And so his hand tightened even further in my hair, and he started to slam down my throat. He rocked his hips into my face, fucking my mouth hard, and it didn't take long for his groans and sighs to increase and his dick to pulse in my mouth; I tasted his essence as he threw his head back, slumping against the desk as he pulled me tight to him. 

Tom's deep groans echoed around the walls of the office as his fluids flooded my mouth. It was thick and potent; it seeped across my tongue and left an aftertaste as I swallowed once, twice, three times to get rid of it all. I let him fall from my mouth, flicking my tongue across the corners of my lips to catch anything that leaked, and smacked my lips together, wiping my chin free of drool. 

"My love..." Tom said huskily, straightening himself as I staggered up onto my feet again. I felt the heat settling in my stomach, and felt a little nauseous. "Would you like me to..." 

"No, it - it's fine -" I waved away his offer, knowing exactly what he was going to say from the way his tongue traced his bottom lip as he gazed down at my crotch. 

I stumbled over to the door, whipping it open and making a beeline for the armchair beside the fireplace. I collapsed into it, burying my face in my hands. Floppy's face wavered in my vision. 

"C'mon, take it, Weakling, take it..." 

I gagged and choked, my eyes streaming as he cut off my airway. He filled my mouth and throat, my fists were clenching and unclenching in their restraints, drool was dripping down my chin and onto my chest. He thrust his hips forward roughly, groaning, nearly ripping the hair out of my scalp. 

I tried to bite down, but an extra hard tug on my curly locks made me yelp around him and loosen my jaw. I whimpered in fear and pain, and this noise made him throb inside me; his eyes turned black, and a stream of hissed curses issued from his mouth as his fluids splashed into mine. 

"Swallow, bitch!" He said roughly, rocking his hips against my mouth. "Fucking swallow my load, you useless slut." 

I whimpered again, struggling to breathe. His taste was overwhelming and awful, but I refused to swallow; I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. 

"Do it, Weakling!" He growled, and it was like his black demon eyes were expanding; I stared back at him in terror, starting to choke again. "Do as I say or I'll choke you to death with my dick!" 

Black spots were appearing in my vision; my lungs were screaming; my life flashed before my eyes, Fred's face grinning at me, and I sobbed; I didn't want to die. I wanted to see him again... please, I don't want to die... 

With a heartbroken sob, I swallowed thickly. He slid out of my mouth, making me cough and splutter, gasping in huge gulps of air. 

"Good girl, Weakling..." He rasped, his voice rough from groaning so much. "Was that really so hard?" He caressed my face, and I cringed away from him. His smug, triumphant smirk was sickening me to the core. 

"Fuck you." I rasped too, my voice rough for an entirely different reason. "You piece of absolute fucking shit." 

"How'd I taste, Weakling?" He ignored me, coming closer again. I started to shake. "You liked the taste of my dick? You liked the taste of my load?" 

"You taste disgusting." I spat, trying to shuffle away. 

He laughed. "It'll have to be an acquired taste, then. You're gonna get used to it, slut. I'm gonna paint your insides white." 

"Fuck off." My whole face wrinkled in disgust. 

"No." His eyes glinted, and I winced in horror as I realised he was hard again. "I'm not going anywhere... you'll be feeling me on your jaw for a long, long time after this, Weakling..." 

I shuddered in the armchair as I tried to force away the memory of Floppy wrenching my head forward again. I heard Tom enter the room, his footsteps padding across the floor, and shut my eyes, pretending I was asleep. 

And I must have fallen asleep at some point, the heat of the fire and Tom's gentle caressing of my hair too seductively soothing to stay awake. I was awoken by Tom what seemed like hours later, shaking me while I panted under the blanket that he must have placed over me. 

"Daisy," he was saying, "Daisy, my love, wake up. It is just a dream. It is just a dream." 

I sat up, blinking. The images in my head of Floppy melted away as Tom became clearer in the dark. He reached a hand out; I flinched before I realised he was wiping a tear from my cheek. 

"This has to stop." Tom said quietly. "You cannot be in so much pain every night. I will go to Severus and get him to brew something so that you can have a peaceful night's rest for once." 

I didn't know what was going on; he had stood up before I had fully grasped what he'd said. 

"Stay here." 

I watched Tom blearily as he swept out of the drawing room. I slid the blanket off me, standing up on wobbly legs. I stretched, yawning - then I noticed it. 

The door was ajar. 

He'd left the door open. 

He'd been so nice to me... I'd changed him... he's different now... 

But Fred was always there in the back of my mind. And could Tom really be a changed man if I knew that if he had the chance, he'd still kill Fred despite treating me like this? 

Fred... Fred... Fred... 

I stared at the door. 

Fred... Fred... 

At the gap between the door and the wall. 

Fred. 

I took a deep breath, and stepped towards the exit.

0