Chapter 3 – Cannot be Prevented
2k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Reo, what do you think should I do with her body? Hmm~?”


Emelia couldn't be held off. I sighed in resignation as I glanced at the lifeless body of the nun that was having a conversation with me a while ago. 


“We can't just let her body remain here since it'd be found. How about we bring her to the forest in the park, we'll dig her a hole and bury her remains.”


“Reo-kun, was it actually true? You love her, do you?”


Ah, she's getting cranky. This can't be prolonged any longer, Emelia really has a problem with her trust issues, but I can't blame her since it was her past that shaped her into this.


“Emelia, I don't.”


I quickly disagreed. She can't be unhappy any longer, and I don't have any plans of angering her that would lead into both of our hearts to be wounded.


“Well, I'm glad you aren't. This aside, I'll deal with her body since I'm the one who made her like this. On another hand, here~”


Emelia lowered her head and stuffed a roasted lamb meat into my mouth. I quickly ate it and Emelia who was looking at the ground, hurriedly looked up and squirmed towards my face, licking the excess barbeque sauce of the food she gave in my mouth.


“I will give you everything you want, Reo~” 


I patted her head as her pupils turned into hearts. Though she kills people and would be considered as dangerous by anyone, she had her good side and that was to pamper me as long as I liked.


... 


“...Emelia,”


I didn't want to destroy the nice atmosphere but I had to ask. It was a surprise seeing her suddenly appear in this world, that system specifically told me that foreigners (Other world natives) cannot transverse into this world due to the lack of magic and defence.


My case that time would be considered as a solution for preventing further interference from humans of earth that undergo the belief of being that world's hero, it was said that due to large intervention of reincarnators, summoned heroes and such, the world's balance became haywire and only I who had been eliminated from that throne was suited for the mission of killing them. 


“...How are you here?”


“Why? Am I unallowed to, Reo-kun?”


She looked at me with teary eyes after hearing my question. Darn it, why on earth have I made her cry? No, no, that's incorrect. She's trying to dodge this question by using my weakness...Erm...


“No, Emelia. I was just curious. You see, a certain fellow warned me that...”


“Don't you miss me too, Reo?”


Ah...a...*Sigh* It seems like I can't get an answer from her. But at least, she's here. I would no longer need to worry about her safety as we were separated by a distance.


“I miss you a ton, Emelia.”


“Oh Reo~♡”


She responded happily after I sealed her lips with mine. Her teary eyes looked crystalized, with her red orbs shining like rubies. I rubbed her tears off from her cheeks as I embraced her tight, her slightly cold body perfectly suited mine.


“We'll do the rest after we deal with the dead body.”


I reluctantly separated from her as I glanced at the bloodied and ruined body of the nun. Her eyes widened helplessly as blood scattered from her neck down to her chest. 


I could clearly recall on how Emelia swiftly stabbed that woman from her esophagus as she stared at us with confusion. Her voice cracked as she cried her hardest to shout for help, but Emelia didn't gave her a chance to do so as the knife penetrated down towards her heart, killing her in an instant. Emelia hugged me tight in my neck as her lips formed a cunning smile.


She was very lovely when she smiled like that, but oh dear, thank goodness that we had moved to the nearest alley as I tried to calm her down. The murder scene only occured when the nun who's name I don't know, followed us curiously.


“Don't worry, Reo-Kun~ I, your one and only wife, will deal with everything you wish I would~”


“En.”


Emelia pulled the body by the hair, dirty blonde hair with red hue by the tips tangled by her finger tips as she dragged it to the further most end of the dark alley with vague lighting.


As she stepped into that domain, Emelia stumped on the pale breathless face of the dead before eyeing a large black plastic that was placed above a near garbage bin.


She seemed to hesitate, so without waiting for her to speak up her request, I took it and threw all the contents outside. 


“Here, you'll need this.”


“Thank you, Reo-kun~”

After she received the empty black plastic, she shoved the dead body inside, and throwing it into the back of the garbage bin before she began wiping her hands clean. 


“Reo-Kun, I'm done!”


“Yes, I see that.”


She jumped towards me, hugging my waist again. I touched her arms and saw it was bare. I  took off my sweater and let her wear it. 


“Ah~ Reo-kun's smell.”


“If I inform you that I've been mingling with trash since its my job, how will you react?”


“Ah? Reo-kun works as a....?”


“A trash collector.”


I chuckled a bit as I told her my work. Her expression was cute, both her eyes were widened in astonishment for her disbelief.


“No way, is that true?”


“Yep.”


Upon hearing my answer, she gasped and giggled. Pulling my hand near her chest, she purred in delight.


“Reo-kun is so unique~”


“...And Im homeless as well.”


“Again? Oh Reo-kun~”


She snuggled in my embrace once more as she occasionally patted my hair. I laughed as we walked out of the alley, as we turned to a corner, I looked around in case of cctv presences and fortunately there was none.


“Hmm. Emelia, I have a dessert I want you to taste.”


Emelia cocked her head as she smiled expectantly. We then entered the nearest store we saw and I bought her pudding.


Watching her munch the delicate jelly with joy, I thought back on the reason, and how she arrived here. 


Though we promised each other not too hide any secrets, it couldn't be helped. I understood her mindset, that's why I'm curious. 


I wanted to call the system and ask it, but Emelia was very observant. I can't bear either to somewhat ruin our reunion and date.

I might forgotten to mention this, but don't worry, no one died. You'll understand sooner, and sorry for the sudden gore, its just ketchup.



51