Chapter 8 – Hold up,
655 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reo later heard that full story from Emelia who was laughing at his similar outlook she had recently. He knew that this feeling he felt, it was extremely bitter and bad, he was glad Emelia didn't surrender. 

“Reo-kun~” Emelia gazed lovingly at her husband as she fluttered her eyelashes flirtatiously. She yearned for the punishment he was about to give to her and his remorse against the youth who planned to get her. 

“Emelia...” Reo shook his head resignedly as he began making his decision. He made a choice regarding that certain youth however punishing his wife was a bit troubling. 

After an hour of waiting, Emelia who was yearning happily for whatever punishment he was to give her, abruptly frowned. 

Reo stated, “You far outreached your influence to another human. This is what I'm unable to accept. To punish you, please take a distance of one feet from me, you cannot come near until you retrieve back the power you've given to that man.”

Emelia fumed, “Unreasonable! How am I disallowed to come near you, Reo-kun!? I'm your wife and spouse and the same goes for you, you know my limits. I cannot be separated from you, the distance from Demi and here was already far yet you still want to walk away!”

“Emelia—” Reo understood but he was not satisfied, “How about half a feet? We can't come closer since I'm not happy. Forgive this husband of yours for creating such choice but you know that the answer is quite simple.”

“So, if I go get back my power from him, you'll end this?” Emelia found hope and she beamed. “Hurry then! Let's go and catch him, promise me that you'll allow us to do that after.”

“Yes.” Reo nodded before adding another request, “But. You might as well end the apocalypse so that it'll become more refined.”

“That? Geez, that's quite easy. As long as you agree then I'm willing!” Emelia hopped and her black dress followed along her jump. She then pulled Reo up and patted his shorts.

”However,” As she dusted off her husband's shorts and her skirt, she muttered with dislike, “You must remember that though I'm strained away for a few meters, I will always put an eye on you. I can make more of like that nun like bitch.”

 “forgive my unruly wording manners but you should quite understand as well that I love you ultra much to the max.” Emelia added.

“What kind of things did you learn on that booklet...” Reo face palmed himself in resignation, again. 

“A knowledgeable wife is a great choice for you, my dear.” Emelia whispered to Reo as she took a side step to take distance. “And I will make sure I will become better than that, so despite unwilling to leave a great distance before us, I'll take this as a trial.”

“Your tone changed again.” Reo helplessly stared at his wife. 

“I have, Reo-kun~? Hehe.” Emelia swung her fists up high and said, “You must be mistaken. This is how I always act, it couldn't be...”

“You didn't know much about me?” 

“Hold on, Emelia. Don't go straight into your conclusions. Far as I'm concerned, we're together for three years already. You have even told me countless secret of yours and especially your past, and we've exchanged tons of words. You don't act like this once a bit, it's another influence from your newborn knowledge, am I correct?”

“Fufu," Emelia giggled and attempted to come nearer to him, “Well done, Reo-kun~.”

Reo dodged and coughed lightly. He jumped off the roof and stood firmly onto the ground. Dissatisfied, Emelia hmp-ed as she jumped off as well, the umbrella behind her as she shielded herself from the red sun she created. 

Reo then told to himself, ‘System, the spacial bag please.’ 

The screen appeared and a few boxes were at sight. Reo didn't mind more of it's details, he began flipping a few pages and arrived at where his needed items were placed. 

“Where did you last see him, Emelia?” Reo asked as he took of few of his equipments from the system space. He turned to Emelia while he adjusted his gloves and hat.

“Oh, hmm...” Emelia twirled the umbrella and said, “Ah, just right there.” 

...

Reo and Emelia arrived at the store where she last met John. 

Reo inspected the surroundings and found that a certain ground was layered with moss and mushrooms. Upon seeing that sight, Reo looked back at Emelia and didn't know what to say.

“♪~” Emelia just hummed a tone as she regretted it badly.

“Emelia, not again. Why bother speeding up time? Don't you know that's far from acceptance towards nature?” 

“Reo-kun, I'm sorry...I just had a bit of stupidity.”

“Argh. Fine. But I shall revoke the discount of the punishment. One feet.” Reo grumpily lowered his body and picked up the trashes scattered around.

Emelia froze and was speechless. “n..No!”

But Reo didn't mind her anymore. 

He was not relieved.

He was busy cleaning up the road from the garbages thrown around. He placed them one by one inside his infinite space while piling the remains of corpses into the trashcan he found. 

By the way how time seemed to pass by in that place, Reo estimated it had been four months already. 

Blood which he had wiped clean were old blood, brownish in color and mosquitoes flew around the area. 

Emelia who was upset, mourned in her corner as she waited patiently for Reo to finish his clean up.

After cleaning till it was bearable, Reo lowered his hat and walked down the lane. 

Emelia followed him hurriedly like a little tail. 

I was settled to proceed with a next chapter earlier yet because of a passable reason, I couldn't.   There was a reunion with my mom's part of the family and I was brought to meet them, then, when I returned I was greeted by a pool of blood by the roadside and the words ”Your cat has died.” 

It was said that a vehicle was speeding like they own the road way and went straight into my cats and sadly, unlike her son, she was incapable of dodging and her head went splat! 

I was not there to witness it nor save her kittens that remained unborn on her stomach. I prayed a while ago to curse which motherfucker killed my cat and her litter. 

It had only been a week since my kitty died and another death of a family member appeared. I was very expectant of her kittens yet she's dead. Killed.

16